The Gifts Of Galadrihell [å new game!]

The fair valley of Rivendell, upon whose house the stars of heaven most brightly shone.
Arien
Arien
The Gifts Of Galadriel

“And what gift would a Dwarf ask of the Elves?”
- Galadriel to Gimli, Fellowship of the Ring

This is going to be a fairly quick fire game and you can RP as much or as little as you like.

The premise: You/your characters, not necessarily a dwarf, get to ask a gift of Galadriel! What do you ask for?

The drawback: Whoever comes after you gets to curse the gift as they ask for their own.

Example: I, Silas the hobbit, ask Galadriel for an unlimited supply of mushrooms.

Jorgy comes in afterwards and declares that my cabbage patch is filled with enormous toadstools, and wishes for a hundred bucks.

Pearl clarified that there are a LOT of angry male deer charging through Jorgy’s hobbit hole … etc etc

You can also RP quarrelling with your fellows about this afterwards if you want.

RULES

- put your wishes and your curses in bold
- Tag whomever you’re cursing
- Double posting fine but leave 24 hours in between
- All characters, canon & not, welcome, but Sil retains Galadriel; please don’t post as a canon character if someone else had claimed them; please don’t post as more than 3 canon characters
- This thread is NOT canon or serious, feel free to ask for ridiculous things
- you don’t even need to RP if you want, you can say “I wish for an elephant” etc
- No minimum posting requirements
- CW if you’re asking for anything saucy or of dubious legality…
- Don’t godmode unless you’re Sil

EDIT TO ADD you can just continue to RP shenanigans without asking for a new wish each time if you want. Or you can keep wishing and having those wishes ruined. Whatever you want baby.
Last edited by Silky Gooseness on Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
cave anserem

Balrog

Oh boy! Jorgy was in Lothlorien… somehow… and it was Christmas… somehow…

He didn’t think about this too hard because 1) why? and 2) what?

He was going to ask the Elven Lady Queen for something terrific and wonderful and then he forgot as soon as he stepped up to ask her

“Can I have a cheeseburger?”
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

High Lord of Imladris
Granny Appie Smith wasn't entirely sure where she was or for that matter how she had gotten there. It was really quite confusing for the elderly deaf hobbit woman who was just trying to find her apple grove so she could make a fresh apple pie.

She stumbled into where there seemed to be a few people together and looked at Jorgy (@Baphởmet "WHY IS THERE A STRANGE CLOWN STANDING BEHIND YOU DEARY?" She said in her not so quiet way as the clown preceeded to follow Jory about with a strange red and yellow box.

She toddled up to the lady, and adjusted her spectacles and fixed her shawl seeing that this lady was quite well dressed she wanted to be presentable.

"I don't suppose I could get the best pie dishes?"

Ent Ancient
How did Durzhat the Messengorc get all the way to Lothlorien, you ask?

In short, she ran. Obviously.

How did an orc get into Lothlorien without being slaughtered at first sight, you ask?

In short, she did it first. Her mohawk flops to one side beneath an “elf-helmet” she “scavenged." Golden hair, pointed ears and all. Blood trickles down her temple.

“Your beast pie dishes are gonna be made out of YOUR BONES!" She roars at the hobbit (@Revered Grandmother), then licks her lips.

She leers at the she-elf and demands, “give me a fell beast!!”

Black Númenórean

They say mushrooms flourish in dark, damp places. Whether the forest of Lothlórien was dark and gloomy was up for debate, but the general area beneath the Mirror of Galadri(h)el(l) was usually quite moist, owing to the fact that birds would regularly drop in for a dip and shake off their feathers with vigor once bathed. This is important because it meant that one Shroomîsh, having wandered quite a way from its humble beginnings in the Uhhhhhhhh Spa, made a beeline for this spot once it realized there was damp earth to be had.

On the way it saw a great queue of beings, all making demands. Come to think of it, Shroomîsh had many demands of its own to make! Perhaps this was where you had to go, it reasoned, for your wishes to come true. It didn’t hurt to ask, anyway.

I seek world domination,” it said in a reedy little voice. It looked askance at Durzhat (@Lailyn), then sneered, “And your fell beast just fell from the sky and broke its neck.
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

Elven Enchanter
After having successfully infiltrated Imladris, Zâram set her sights on sneaking into Lothlorien. And before long, she found herself in front of the Lady Galadriel herself. But alas, she did not appear to be the first or orckind to enter the stifling place.

Marching towards Galadriel she snarled, "I need a mithril tinderbox" And whirling around to the disgusting little shroom (@Marceline ) she growled, "Your world domination is over the moment someone eats a mushroom."

Ent Ancient
The air in Lothlorien was like breathing in a lovely autumn wind down from the mountains back in Treebeard's own forest. There were so many beautiful trees here and he took his time (note: weeks) to soak his feet in the Nimrodel and take in the sights and sounds of the Golden Wood. And-- what was this?

Burarum! An orc?! (Durzhat's disguise was holding up...for the moment.)

Deep anger swelled within the old Ent. "Hoom, little orc (@Dimcairien Luiniel), I am afraid someone has swiped left on your mithril Tinderbox and sent it deep into the Great River where little things are lost and never found again." (No one ask why Treebeard is aware of Tinder but not the unearthing of the Ring from the River...)

"Lady Galadriel, I was wondering...hoooom...if you had...Fimbrethil's number? I can't remember it anymore and it has been an age since I heard her voice."