Bucanneers of Belfalas II - OOC/Signups (TA RP)

Seven Stars and Seven Stones and One White Tree.
New Soul
@Fuin Elda - funny thing - the writing wasn't on the usb (which I have found) but on actual paper :lol: which I have also found. Haven't managed to type it up yet because I'm a scatterbrained squirrel, but once I sort through my part of the ARPYs I'll sort that out. Sorry, I'm just all over the place these days :googly:
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

High Lord of Imladris
Ohhh I remember that we were talking about media burn out in terms of writing on a computer! Glad you found it can't wait to see it. And no worries I'm pretty scattershot as well.
Sereg a Dîn

Archer of Lothlorien
@Fuin Elda

Character Name: "Amber" Dan
Short or Long Term: Long term, probably
Friend or Foe: I am open to either, but was hoping to play a carpenter on a ship
Idea: Every ship has one or more carpenters, they are needed to help make repairs, but also, sometimes to remove the limbs of his injured crewmates. He got the nickname "Amber" for splitting his axe hitting a chunk of Amber found nestled inside of gnarled tree. He gets teased for it, and though he drinks something fierce, he has proven to be reliable during tough times. He has proven sea legs, but how many summers he has left is surely numbered on one hand.

Feel free to let me know how I can fit in.
Characters: Eruedraith [Lorien Elf], Ar-Turic of Khand [Khandese Man], "Amber" Dan [Gondorian Pirate], Hrard Depthcleanser [Khazad Dwarve]

High Lord of Imladris
@Eruedraith Ohh would love to have you along we've at this point mostly escaped from the gallows and are taking back boarding the ship with orders to make her ready to go to sea. You're welcome to either make a long post or two covering everything from the beginning or you can play like you e been with the masses that have broken through this far to the ship the entire time whichever works for you.
Sereg a Dîn

Steward of Gondor
There are two pirate crew, aren't there?
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

High Lord of Imladris
There are! However the one pirate crew is the Haradi pirate crew that was under control of Aigronding and was actively splitting off before he left, and returning to The City of Corsairs so it's not overly going to be in the picture much after this (It was mostly to give us the body count to be able to make our initial escape from Gondor.
Sereg a Dîn

Steward of Gondor
Ah, right. And he's basically quit the plaza since then :( so unless I have devedir take a ship of his own in this rp, we just have the one crew I guess lol. I had thought about him doing that, but I could wait 🤔
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

New Soul
Yeah, alas he left this place indeed. He appears sometimes online still in Rivvy's place. But I haven't spoken to him since. You can go on without him, as it looks to me.
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

High Lord of Imladris
The original plan was for the second ship to always break away after the fact @Rillewen even before he left that was the exit strategy for those wanting short term.

And yes @Aikári Salmarinian we already were moving on without him after last year's blip that discussion was lost in this active thread
Sereg a Dîn