Avengers: CIVIL WAR! {Halloween game}

Where now are the horse and rider? In here, probably.
Arien
Arien

Civil War
Rules:
- You May play as any Marvel character. If someone is already playing as that character, yours will be deemed to be from an alt universe and allocated a number I.e, Jessica Jones #002.
- You must pick a side: PRO registration or ANTI registration. This doesn’t have to follow what happened in the comics or the MCU.
- Once you sign up I will allot you your stats: HP, Attack and Defend
- Every round you may choose to ATTACK another player. This will deduct their HP by your Attack score.
- You may also choose to DEFEND another player, *not yourself*. This will increase their HP by your Defend score, but not above their max HP
- For both of these please post in bold at the bottom of your post who you’re attacking and who defending. You don’t have to tag them if you don’t want but it should be clear who you’re referring to I.e. Narv playing Hulk.
- You don’t have to do both. You can just attack or just defend. Or just RP if that’s what you want to do!
- Once your HP reaches 0 you have been knocked out! But if someone “defends” you, you will be “Revived”.
- At the end of the game we will tot up all the scores to see who survived and which side won!
- Please RP along with your attack/defend post. At least 100 characters.
- Minor godmoding will be allowed, because every attack will hit: e.g. you may say “Black Widow punched Hawkeye in the face”, but please nothing deadly or bodily threatening like “Dr Doom ate one of Loki’s legs like it was spaghetti”, without the other person’s consent.
- This is a riff on character elimination

TO SIGN UP: please post your character and your allegiance in your introductory post! I’ll let you know when the first round commences!

a Sil-ly game

PRO
@Whatever I Want as Heimdall. HP: 25. Attack: 2. Defend: 3
@Bonafide Badass as Thor: HP: 30. Attack: 3. Defend: 2
@Almarëa Mordollwen as Black Widow. HP: 15 Attack: 2. Defend: 3
@Elarith as Hulk. HP: 40. Attack: 4. Defend: 1

ANTI:
@Lirimaer as The Winter Soldier. HP: 20. Attack: 2. Defend: 2
@corlisswyn as Iron Man. HP: 20. Attack: 3. Defend: 3
@Dimcairien Luiniel as Loki. HP: 25. Attack: 2. Defend: 4
@Zôrzimril as Spider-man. HP: 25. Attack: 3. Defend: 3.
cave anserem

New Soul
OOH, can I be Iron Man? Has anyone signed up for this yet?

Warrior of Imladris
Signing up as the Winter Soldier ... :grin:

Obviously ANTI.

Edit: Made myself a pretty.

Last edited by Lirimaer on Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Wood-elves lingered in the twilight of our Sun and Moon, but loved best the stars.

Arien
Arien
Of course you can! @corlisswyn please state your allegiance! :grin:

@Lirimaer well... of course..!
cave anserem

New Soul
Personally, It didn't strike me real that Tony would be pro-registration, but he's also the kind of guy that takes death personally... I think I like his general "I'm going to do whatever I want to do" so I'm going anti as well!

Elven Enchanter
Since I’m currently wearing the God of Mischief’s face, I will be signing up as Loki. Obviously he would be Anti-accords. Cause regulations put a hamper on mischief.

New Soul
Can I sign up as Black Widow? :smile:
She/her. Almarëa - Rivendell / Jaena - Lone Lands (T.A.) and Gondor (F.A.) / Layna - Mordor

Arien
Arien
@Almarëa Mordollwen yes! Declare your allegiance!

@corlisswyn In the comics it’s much more of an emotional push... unregistered C-list heroes are chasing a villain whilst filming their reality TV show and accidentally blow up a school. It’s bad.
cave anserem

Balrog
I'd love to sign up as Heimdall, if he's allowed to partake? I have a feeling he'd be on the side of pro registration, being that he can see everything and everyone
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Dúnadan
I would really like to sign up as Thor, as pro registration!

New Soul
I will say she'll be pro registration, at least for now. :lol:
She/her. Almarëa - Rivendell / Jaena - Lone Lands (T.A.) and Gondor (F.A.) / Layna - Mordor

Doorwarden of The Mark
Can I do Hulk as pro, please? (smash smash smash)

Black Númenórean
I would like to sign up as Spider-Man, anti-registration
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

Arien
Arien
Round One Commencing! Your stats are above.
You may still sign up!

@Zôrzimril @Elarith @Almarëa Mordollwen @Sparky Boy @Panic AKA Fleeg @Dimcairien Luiniel @corlisswyn @Lirimaer
cave anserem

Warrior of Imladris
Image Winter Soldier

Bucky looked at the line-up facing them, which was formidable - a green rage monster, two Asgardians and the little redheaded girl he himself had trained. What were their chances against such a team? He mentally shrugged, allowing dispassionate calm to infuse his decision-making and decided to take out the most chaotic element first. He'd seen the creature take out entire city blocks by accident, there was no way he was wasting live rounds on that thing, but he hadn't seen anyone try to blow it up before. Taking out one of his spherical grenades, he rolled it between Hulk's massive legs and watched it explode with some trepidation in case retribution was forthcoming, assault rifle held ready to cause a lot of distraction if necessary.

Attack: @Elarith Hulk

Dúnadan
Thor

Finally, a real fight! Thor thought to himself as the enemy advanced. It had been ages since he'd fought someone remotely close to his skill level. His poor hammer felt unfulfilled, as did he. What glory was there in a one sided fight? Still, as much as he liked a challenge, he enjoyed winning more. "I never expected this out of you, Stark," he called out as he eyed up the competition. "And you, Loki," he called out to his troublesome brother. "I never expected this out of you, either! What do you gain out of this fight?" He didn't recognize the other two, the man with the robot arm and dour expression, or the person in a spider suit, but hopefully Black Widow or the Hulk would know who these adversaries were. He watched the one with a robot arm advance on the hulk, and held back a chuckle. He hoped the man knew what he was getting into. He was glad the Hulk was on their side.

He spun his hammer, deciding that of all of them he was probably best equipped to take on the Iron Man himself. "Sorry Stark, you know how it is, no hard feelings?" He charged, swinging his hammer at the center of Iron Man's chest, ready to smack him down with both sheer force and thunder.

Attack @corlisswyn Iron Man

Black Númenórean
Spider-Man, Anti-Registration

Spider-Man blinked. Crouched atop a water tower, he could see the battle lines forming. Holy cow, look at all these superpeople! he thought. There’s some guys from old myths! And the news! He spotted Thor. Or both!!

Mr. Stark had told him there would be a fight. “Not gonna lie, Mr. Stark, I’m a little nervous about this,” Peter had said at the airport. “I mean, what do I have that the other guys don’t?”

Tony had sighed and placed a hand on Peter’s shoulder. “The element of surprise, kid. They’re all gonna see you and assume you’re just some string bean in spandex. Show ‘em what you’ve got.”

Still, Spider-Man felt a little out of his depth, being relatively new to the scene, and went to tug nervously at his collar. He then remembered he was wearing his spider suit, so there was no collar. “Oh yeah,” he muttered. He stood up and punched a fist into the palm of his other hand. “Okay, you can do this!” He let fly some web and swung down to confront Black Widow.

“Hey!” he blurted. Then he froze. Uhhh what does one say to another superhero in the midst of battle again? “Um. I hear you want us all to register. And I’m not all about that, so...” With a flick of his wrists, he shot webs at her feet and pulled them out from under her.

Spider-Man attacks Black Widow

Doorwarden of The Mark
The Hulk (pro)

The Hulk cracked his knuckles and bellowed at the little people. He'd come on the understanding that there'd be smashing. He was very pro-smash. Black Widow would let him smash. He did not like people that did not want him to smash.

I think there might be more to it than that said the dim and distant voice.

Pah, stupid Banner! What else was there but smash? (And maybe sunrise over the mountains as the birds began their chorus. But mostly - smash)

Hulk watched a tiny black ball roll towards him. It exploded, scorching his feet and legs. He howled in pain and rage, and stamped the ground. He swivelled in the direction that the ball had rolled from and spotted a little person dressed mostly in black. "Grrrr!" roared The Hulk, and swung a haymaker blow at him. That would teach them!

Attack @Lirimaer Winter Soldier

New Soul
Tony Stark
I Am Iron Man (Anti)

"Really Thor? I at least acknowledge my narcissism. After all I've always been "I do what I want," to the point I literally declared myself as Iron Man on international television. I get that vibe from you, too, buddy. I mean, come on! You're the King of Asgard! You think you're ever going to be bound by the accords? You know you'll do what you think is right the first moment you disagree with the old fuddy-duddies making the rules. Strip your facade of agreement like those tacky curtains and strut like the god you are!"

Tony took the hit from Thor's hammer, thowing him back. He ignited his foot thrusters to stabilize him ins his tumble back. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Peter start to go after Natasha. "Kid, you don't know who you just went after..." he muttered to himself. Jarvis responded anyways, chuckling, "No, he doesn't."

He turned back to Thor. "Nice tool. I've got a whole workshop full of tools. Let me show you what I made!" Taking a note from the spry young Peter, small weapon appeared on his shoulder, and shot out a stream of super-glue toward Thor, hardening almost instantaneously.

Attack @Sparky Boy Thor

Arien
Arien
Round One!

Winter Soldier attacks Hulk!
Thor attacks Iron Man!
Spider-Man attacks Black Widow!
Hulk attacks Winter Soldier!
Iron Man attacks Thor!

You may now use your Defence!

HP:
@Anathema of Light Heimdall: 25
@Sparky Boy Thor: 30 - 3 =27
@Almarëa Mordollwen Widow: 15-3 = 12
@Elarith Hulk: 40-3 =37
@Lirimaer Bucky: 20 - 4 =16
@corlisswyn Tony: 20 -3 =17
@Dimcairien Luiniel Loki: 25
@Zôrzimril Spidey: 25
cave anserem

Warrior of Imladris
Image Winter Soldier - 16HP

The Hulk Smash was, as advertised, painful and debilitating. Bucky flew through the air a way before crashing into something hard and stationary, but that was far more preferable than being pounded into the pavement as he had heard had once happened to Loki ... attacking Hulk would have to be a concerted team effort, not a lone gunman.

He ducked and weaved as well as he could, and found himself at Iron Man's right hand; assuming the man wouldn't thank him for the assist, despite both being on the same team, he blocked an attack, defending the genius with his metal arm, and spinning gracefully into a new opponent, the freakily-eyed Asgardian guardian of the Bifrost, a pair of Glocks appearing in his hands with slick precision. He emptied the magazines in his direction, catching him in the vulnerable areas his armoured suit failed to adequately protect. It wasn't a perfect victory, but it would do.

Defend: @corlisswyn Iron Man
Attack: @Anathema of Light Heimdall

Doorwarden of The Mark
The Hulk - 37HP

The Hulk was pleased to see the annoying man in black go hurtling away as he landed his meaty green fist upon him. "Haaa haaa!" he chortled. That was a good smash!

Laughing about it is just being mean.

But it funny!

It's still mean.

Harrumphing, the Hulk caught movement from the corner of his eye and saw his friend Black Widow being toppled. "Heeeey!" he shouted, and stamped across to block any further attacks on his fallen friend. He spotted the jumpy skinny guy who had flattened Black Widow and batted him with the back of his hand.

Defend Black Widow @Almarëa Mordollwen
Attack Spiderman @Zôrzimril

New Soul
Black Widow - 12HP

She rolled back up to her feet and took in the child (yes, child - no more than a boy, really, though she certainly wouldn't underestimate him on that account; goodness knows she had been dangerous enough at that age) who had shot the spiderwebs at her. Her large green friend gave him a smack, which gave her the chance to slam one of her batons into Spiderman's side, delivering a powerful electric shock. She smiled slightly at the hulking green figure. "Thanks for the assist, big guy."

She glanced around, watching for any other incoming attacks against either herself or Banner (well, the Hulk, but she knew Banner was in there somewhere ...)

Defend the Hulk @Elarith
Attack Spiderman @Zôrzimril

Black Númenórean
Spider-Man, 25 HP (for now)

“Oh shi— ” Spider-Man exclaimed as a huge green hand collided with his torso. “Gyahhh!” he added when the sting of the Widow bit into him. He flew through the air and came to rest in a heap several yards from the fray. Panting, he pushed himself up and cringed. “Ow. Ow. Owowow.” This was gonna hurt tomorrow.

“You bullies would go after the new kid!!” he yelled as he brushed himself off. He was going to go on about how he didn’t want to sit with them at lunch, anyway, but decided the message would be better sent with a kick to the face. He shot some webs and got a running start to fling himself, feet first, toward a new target. A very muscly, blonde, lightning bolt-y target. He collided with Thor, kicking him in the head, and landed in front of The Winter Soldier. “I got you, man!” he called over his shoulder. No one was attacking Bucky, exactly, but it was the thought that counted.

Attack Thor @Sparky Boy
Defend The Winter Solider @Lirimaer

Elven Enchanter
Loki - 25 HP

"Hello brother!" Loki shouted. "You shouldn't be surprised by any of my actions by now. As for what I could gain, no regulations means more mischief." With that, (and a wide grin) he pulled out a knife and flung it towards Thor, stabbing him in the thigh. Meanwhile Spiderman managed to kick Thor in the face. Loki smirked, remembering just how often he had done that exact thing (minus the spiderwebs) during their childhood.

The poor spider-kid seemed to be in trouble as both Black Widow and the Hulk had decided to gang up on him. The widow's bite was certainly painful, but he suspected that it wasn't as powerful on the kid as it would be on others thanks to the spider enhancements. Loki wasn't one to help others most of the time, but decided for once in his life to spare a thought for the kid and defend him, at least for now.

Attack Thor @Sparky Boy
Defend Spiderman @Zôrzimril

Dúnadan
Thor - 27 HP

Thor growled in frustration as both Loki and the kid in the weird spider costume came for him. Blood spurted from his thigh where a dagger landed, expertly thrown by his brother. You'd think he'd get used to getting stabbed by his brother. Some things always hurt. Strange though, he remembered those days of their youths fondly, now. It had always been him and Loki against the realms. A moment later, the weird kid collided with Thor's head, knocking off his helmet. "I was using that!" Thor called after Spider-Man, rubbing his head and putting the helmet back on and pulling out the dagger. As much as Thor wanted to chase down the kid and give him a good retaliatory hit, Loki was far more dangerous.

"You'd just ignore the regulations even if they passed," Thor called back. "I always thought your whole thing was, rules for everyone but me? And what's the the kid in the costume, anyway? Doesn't he have to be home for bed soon?" Thor hefted his hammer and charged a shot of lightning, aiming it at Loki. The bolt crashed into Loki's chest with a satisfying CRACK. Thor turned his back, only to notice the half-robot man attacking his old friend Heimdall. What had Stark called that man, The Winter Soldier? With a name that cool that guy could at least have an outfit to match instead of whatever industrial rave he'd robbed to get this one.

"I've got your back, old friend!" Thor cried as he moved to defend Heimdall.

Attack Loki @Dimcairien Luiniel
Defend Heimdall @Nyarlathotep

Arien
Arien

Round 2!

Winter Soldier attacks Heimdall & Defends Iron Man!
Hulk attacks Spidey and defends Widow!
Widow defends Hulk and attacks Spidey!
Spidey attacks Thor and defends Bucky!
Loki attacks Thor and defends Spidey!
Thor attacks Loki and defends Heimdall!

HP:
@Nyarlathotep Heimdall: 25 -2 +2 = 25
@Sparky Boy Thor: 30 - 3 =27 -3 -2 = 22
@Almarëa Mordollwen Widow: 15-3 = 12 + 1 = 13
@Elarith Hulk: 40-3 =37 + 3 =40
@Lirimaer Bucky: 20 - 4 =16 + 3 = 19
@corlisswyn Tony: 20 -3 =17 + 2 = 19
@Dimcairien Luiniel Loki: 25 -3 = 22
@Zôrzimril Spidey: 25 -4 -2 + 4 = 23

cave anserem

Doorwarden of The Mark
The Hulk - 40HP

“No problem,” The Hulk told Black Widow, and gave her as gentle a fist bump as he could manage.

The jumpy skinny guy had hurtled off, and now the shiny gold god dude with the cool hammer was taking a pummelling. Well, The Hulk could pummel too. He stamped back towards the fight, grabbed Loki by the horns on his helmet - handily placed, it would seem - and launched him into the sky with a drop-kick.

Attack Loki @Dimcairien Luiniel
Defend Thor @Sparky Boy

Black Númenórean
Spider-Man, 23 HP

“Hey, thanks!” Spider-Man called to Loki when the trickster moved to defend him. Honestly, he hadn’t been expecting this given that he’d accosted Loki earlier while the latter was eating falafel. Spider-Man held out a hand for a congratulatory fist-bump when Loki stabbed Thor in the leg. “Don’t leave me hangin!” he said.

Before the ritual of the fist-bump could be completed, Spider-Man’s ally was lifted and kicked away by the Hulk.

“Aw c’mon, dude!” He shot webs into The Hulk’s eyes and, while the angry green guy was distracted, Spidey kicked him in the groin. “Ha!” he shouted with glee.

Just in case, he kept an eye on Iron Man. If he could help out Mr. Stark, that might earn him some bonus points toward officially becoming an Avenger!

Attack the Hulk @Elarith
Defend Iron Man @corlisswyn

Elven Enchanter
"So what if I ignore regulations?" he retorted. "Without them, everyone can join me in mischief." He gave the spider kid a sly grin as he said this. He had a feeling the teen would enjoy having some fun. After all, they were about the same age when you considered how old frost giants grew to. But he couldn't think about teenage pranks for long because he soon found himself hoisted in the air by none other than the Hulk.

"I'm a god!" shouted Loki as he felt himself lifted up by the green monster. "Put me down you ridiculous oaf!" Luckily this time Loki managed to land rather elegantly and didn't get his skull smashed in by a brainless monster. Trying to quickly think of a way to get back at the green creature, who was temporarily blinded by some spider-webs, Loki summoned his shapeshifter ability and temporarily shifted into the form of Black Widow. Grimacing slightly at the change in anatomy, he stepped forward and while the Hulk was staring at him in confusion, punched the Hulk in the groin, which was likely to really hurt considering the spider kid had done the same thing.

For now the spider kid seemed to be doing ok, so Loki turned his gaze to another one of us unconventional companions and prepared to defend the Winter Soldier should such an action be needed.

Attack the Hulk @Elarith
Defend Winter Soldier @Lirimaer

Arien
Arien
Round 3

Hulk attacks Loki and defends Thor!
Spidey attacks Hulk and defends Iron Man!
Loki attacks the Hulk and defends Winter Soldier!

HP:
@King Bull Sparra Heimdall: 25
@Sparky Boy Thor: 22 + 1 = 23
@Almarëa Mordollwen Widow: 13
@Elarith Hulk: 40 - 3 - 2 = 35
@Lirimaer Bucky: 19 + 4 = 23, but can only have a max of 20 so 20
@corlisswyn Tony: 19 + 3 = 22 but can only have a max of 20 so 20
@Dimcairien Luiniel Loki: 22 - 4 = 18
@San Spidey: 23
cave anserem

Warrior of Imladris
Image Winter Soldier 20HP

It was quite something to be defended by a wily alien thing that had decided that long golden horns were the best battle gear, but it quite upset his equilibrium to discover that he could also be Black Widow, and the winking... that was disturbing. To save time on working out which Widow was on their side or not, Bucky went after her. One less opponent would be ... satisfactory.

With unhurried ease, he strode after her, rifle held in readiness. As the opportunity presented itself, he shot her in the shoulder and she went down, out of sight. Knowing she was tricky, he circled the area, looking for another opportunity to put her down.

Defend: @Dimcairien Luiniel Loki
Attack: @Almarëa Mordollwen Black Widow

Balrog
Heimdall, 25 HP

Up until this point, Heimdall had been content to watch the squabble as it turned into an out and out brawl. The time had come, though, for the all-seeing Guardian of the Bïfrost to enter the fray. The chaos of battle was easy to see through but navigating it in person was another matter altogether. He would find Thor, the thunder god, and as in the old days they would fight back to back. The massive green one was also on their side, between the three of them and the one calling herself the Black Widow, they would have this battle well in hand. Sword drawn, Heimdall unleashed a swing at the man defending Loki.

Defend: Black Widow @Almarëa Mordollwen
Attack: Winter Soldier @Lirimaer
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Black Númenórean
Spider-Man, 23 HP

Spider-Man scuttled out of the Hulk’s immediate range, momentarily spared from the big green dude's retaliation. Mr. Stark was doing okay, so Spidey turned to check out the rest of the fight.

“That is one sick helmet, dude,” Spider-Man called to Heimdall. Too bad he didn’t have a huge and intimidating piece of headwear. Ah well. He had Suit Lady to coach him on, well, suit stuff, and that was definitely something.

“Suit Lady, what are my options for helping out the guy with the metal arm?” he asked.

“There are 3947393 types of web you can use,” the pleasant voice of his suit chirped. “Would you like me to show you?”

“Uhhh no we don’t really have time for that - just give me something that’ll leave an impression!”

“Web grenade it is,” said Suit Lady. A huge blob flew toward Heimdall and exploded on the Asgardian in a tangled mess of ultra-strong web.

“Sweet!” Spider-Man said. He shot a web at a nearby lamppost and swung himself over to The Winter Soldier. “I still got you!”

Attack Heimdall @Ignis Gehennalis
Defend Winter Soldier @Lirimaer

Arien
Arien
Round 4

Winter Soldier defends Loki and attacks Widow!
Heimdall defends Widow and attacks Winter Soldier!
Spidey attacks Heimdall and defends Winter Soldier!

HP:
@Tremarctos ornatus Heimdall: 25 -3 = 22
@Sparky Boy Thor: 23
@Almarëa Mordollwen Widow: 13 -2 +3 =14
@Elarith Hulk: 35
@Lirimaer Bucky: 20 -2 +3 = max of 20
@corlisswyn Tony: 20
@Dimcairien Luiniel Loki: 18 +2 =20
@San Spidey: 23
cave anserem

Warrior of Imladris
Image Winter Soldier

Bucky was feeling the love from that Spider kid from Queens. It was probably all brought on by feeling up his metal arm, but in any case, he was glad they were on the same team, despite the freaking weirdness the 21st century was throwing out there. Turned out, the fist of Hydra was a pushover, fighting above his weight, amongst all these souped-up freaks of nature. After all, he was only a super soldier with a metal arm ... practically a civilian in this company.

Sinking down deep into his own stubbornness, Bucky gave the Spider kid a lazy salute, in both thanks and signalling reciprocity, before shouldering a rocket launcher and firing at the Black Widow, again.

Defend: @San Spiderman
Attack: @Almarëa Mordollwen Black Widow

Doorwarden of The Mark
The Hulk - 35

That jumpy web guy was really getting on Hulk's nerves now. First he blinded him with his stupid webs, then he jabbed him in the groin - and someone else joined in! Hulk howled at the indignity of these puny mostly human-ish beings. Wiping webs from his eyes, he saw two Black Widows. Two? He counted again just to be sure.

Definitely two, said the small voice reassuringly. Those webs must've affected his vision. One was getting attacked again by the dude in black. Determined to mete out some revenge, The Hulk smashed his fist down on the Winter Soldier. If he kept hurting his friend Widow, Hulk would make him pay!

Attack Winter Soldier @Lirimaer

Black Númenórean
Spider-Man

They had come to a bit of a lull in the action. At least momentarily.

“So, uh, I hear you’re pretty old,” Spidey offered to Bucky, who had so generously decided to defend him. “That’s cool.”

Before the little chat could get more awkward, who should arrive but The Hulk?! Apparently he still wanted to smash. Spider-Man shot webs at The Hulk’s neck and jumped up onto his shoulders. Spidey aimed a swift kick at Hulk's head as a huge green first came down, hoping to throw off his aim and spare The Winter Soldier some pain...

Attack The Hulk @Elarith
Defend The Winter Soldier @Lirimaer

Dúnadan
Thor

Thor decided to finally stop watching the battle, and act, as it seems that he'd been momentarily forgotten about, which worked perfectly for him. Just another opportunity to attack without being noticed!

He saw the Hulk charge towards the Winter Soldier, and decided that two on one seemed like better odds. These guys were a lot tougher than they first appeared, especially for mortals.

He ran at The Winter Soldier, charging up lightning with his hammer. "Didn't anyone tell you that having a metal arm isn't a superpower?" he called out as he swung Mjolnir at the man's head, sending spark's flying as it connected. Hopefully with the attention of two of them, it would let Black Widow have a moment to breath.

Attack The Winter Soldier @Lirimaer

Arien
Arien
Round 5

Bucky defends Spidey and attacks Widow!
Hulk attacks Bucky and defends Widow!
Spidey attacks Hulk and defends Bucky!
Thor attacks Bucky and defends Widow!

HP:
@A BEAR A BEAR Heimdall: 22
@Negotiator Thor: 23
@Almarëa Mordollwen Widow: 14 -2 + 1 + 2 = 15
@Elarith Hulk: 35 - 3 = 32
@Lirimaer Bucky: 20 -4 + 3 - 3=16
@Dimcairien Luiniel Loki: 20
@THE MAIDEN FAIR Spidey: 23 + 2 =25
cave anserem

Warrior of Imladris
Image Winter Soldier

He was gonna be bruised all to f-CLAAAAaaANNNNNGGGGggggg!

What the hell was Thor doing, being pro-registration and aiming to kill? Was he eager to be locked up and once again considered a threat to Earth's safety? It was a reflex that saved him; that damnable hammer of Thor's flying at his head which, if it connected, would have meant the end. What the hell, man? He'd flung his arm up and protected his vulnerable head, but the hit had sent him flying. All he knew was pain as he crashed into something solid.

He knew pain though, or at least his body did. He got to his feet mechanically, face set and stubborn. Here was a threat to freedom: those beknighted Accords with their HYDRA-spawned ethos of control - if it meant he went down, at least he'd go down fighting against it. He drew a couple of Glocks and fired indiscriminately back at Thor, tucking himself in at Loki's open left side and covering it.

Attack: Thor @Negotiator
Defend: Loki @Dimcairien Luiniel

Arien
Arien
Round 6

Bucky attacks Thor and defends Loki!

HP:
@Negotiator Thor: 22- 2 = 20
@Almarëa Mordollwen Widow: 15
@Elarith Hulk: 32
@Lirimaer Bucky: 16
@Dimcairien Luiniel Loki: 20+2= 22
@THE MAIDEN FAIR Spidey: 25
cave anserem

Warrior of Imladris
Image Winter Soldier

Sticking with Loki, since he clearly needed some support, Bucky reloaded and holstered his Glocks, choosing instead the MGL-140 and blasting a grenade at the dainty Black Widow, who'd been idle for a while. The Widow was avoiding combat though, and it was odd ... unless ... unless she really didn't agree with all this registration stuff in the first place? He slightly regretted sending the grenade her way, but the only other person he really wanted to shoot was Stark, and he was on the same team ... it was weird. Sometimes you ended up fighting your friends, with enemies for allies - it was worse than working for HYDRA.

Attack: Black Widow @Almarëa Mordollwen

Arien
Arien
Round 7

Bucky attacks Widow and defends Loki!

HP:
@Negotiator Thor: 20
@Almarëa Mordollwen Widow: 15 - 2 = 13
@Elarith Hulk: 32
@Lirimaer Bucky: 16
@Dimcairien Luiniel Loki: 22 + 2 = 24
cave anserem

Warrior of Imladris
Image Winter Soldier

Well it seemed some sort of time shenanigans was at play here, with no one moving except the Winter Soldier. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, of course, and dangerously hurt himself, Bucky hit the Black Widow in her face with the butt of his weapon, knocking her backwards to the ground. Then he sort-of resumed defence of Loki, if said defence included poking the dangerous creature in the face with a metal finger to see if he responded.

Black Númenórean
Spider-Man

“Huh??” Spider-Man put a hand to his head and sat bolt upright. “What?!” He was lying not uncomfortably several yards from the battle. Maybe he’d blacked out? He’d have to review the secret footage of the fight (which he’d been filming on his iPhone) to figure out what happened. For the moment, it seemed he was unhurt and everyone else was...moving very, very slowly. If at all.

He heard the thud of a blow making contact and sprung up to see what was going on. Aha! The Winter Soldier had just hit Black Widow and poked Loki! “Better you than me, man,” Spidey mumbled. He leapt and jumped and swung to the spot where everyone else was standing so still.

“Uhhh so what’s going on, guys?” he asked, leaning casually against a wall. He flicked his wrist idly and shot webs at the very-still Hulk’s eyes. Again.

Attack The Hulk! @Elarith
Defend The Winter Solider!
@Lirimaer

Arien
Arien
Round 8
Bucky attacks Widow and defends Loki again!
Spidey attacks Hulk and defends Winter Soldier!

HP:
@Giliathriel Thor: 20
@Almarëa Mordollwen Widow: 13 - 2 = 11
@Elarith Hulk: 32 - 3 = 29
@Lirimaer Bucky: 16 + 3 = 19
@Dimcairien Luiniel Loki: 24 + 2 = max 25
cave anserem

Doorwarden of The Mark
The Hulk - 29HP

Stupid webs, stupid jumpy red guy, stupid part-metal guy hitting Widow (well, one of them anyway). Hulk was starting to get really mad now. Wiping the webs from his eyes with his colossal fingers - stupid spider goo! - Hulk yelled and grabbed the nearest chunk of debris. With a gigantic ROAR!!!!, the green tower of rage that was the Hulk hurled a concrete boulder at the Winter Soldier.

Attack Winter Soldier @Lirimaer

New Soul
Black Widow - 11HP

Absolute chaos had erupted around her, but she eventually managed to get back on her feet. She and the big guy in green needed to work as a team or they'd never make it out of this mess. The young boy in the spider costume hadn't taken the cue to stay down, so she drew one of her pistols and fired at him, then moved around behind the Hulk to watch his back.

Attack Spiderman @THE MAIDEN FAIR
Defend The Hulk @Elarith

Warrior of Imladris
Image Winter Soldier

The Soldier dived as he saw the boulder coming his way. Frickin' menace, that creature, and the force it threw with ... it flattened the truck he'd ducked under. It took the Soldier some time to free himself from the crushed metal frame all round him, and long before he was in any position to actually move he saw the Widow stalking round the giant, protecting it. That was a joke. That thing needed no protection. Since she was in his line of fire, he took aim with the SIG that appeared in his hand and fired at her treacherous heart.

Some few minutes later, he found the Spider kid and took up position at his side again. They were both gonna have far too many bruises from this shirefest.

Defend: Spiderman @THE MAIDEN FAIR