IK Racing - Brace of Purplish Coneys?

Growing food and eating it occupied most of their time.
High Lord of Imladris
Hullo Hobbits! I've been working on getting IK Racing and making it NuPlaza Friendly I think it's mostly sorted on the how to's and the what-fors but there are a few questions left...

You can go HERE To vote on your prefered schedule for the season and get the basics of how it will work.

THE big questions for you is what colours and animals do you want

Originally Hobbits were Coneys (rabbits) and Este Purple which does not exist on here I personally think this is pretty close (#800080)
BUT @Dwim has said this is closer. (#BF0080) Both work for me.

IF you are wanting to change animals or colour PLEASE hold a vote here with what you would like. IF you are changing colours please be aware that the bottom row from White to the Bright yellow is off limits. I can't read it comfortably. The colours one row directly above that little stretch ARE legible to me, but could cause issues for older members and are probably best avoided..

If you've got questions for me directly feel free to ask.

AND again you don't need to sign up and call what races you'll be at, you just need to show up to the races themselves and participate.
Sereg a Dîn

Chef
Oh yay, I'm looking forward to this! I'm all for keeping coneys, because what is the Shire without coney racing anyway? I think Este purple was closer to the darker of those two options, somewhere in the vicinity of #800080 like you said. When I look at #BF0080 it looks a little too close to magenta. I might've gone back and stared at several of @Tari's posts to try and remember exactly what Este purple looks like. :lol:
they/them/actual hobbit in search of a merrier world

Storyteller
Seeing the two together like that, I agree that #800080 is more purplish and probably most similar.

I also vote for keeping purple and sticking with coneys for tradition. :grin: Really looking forward to this!

Chef
Yay! I am in and yes, of course we race with coneys!
Please state the nature of the medical emergency!

High Lord of Imladris
It's wonderful to see intrest! The mordor thread has brought up the idea of no set animals for any particular group what are your thoughts on that @Menolly @Dwim @Eamila Bolger
Sereg a Dîn

Storyteller
@Fuin Elda, for the sake of camaraderie, tradition, simplicity, and maintaining a better semblence of teams inside of what's already going to be a chaotic race, I'd prefer to see set animals for each group.

High Lord of Imladris
@Dwim If you could please voice that opinion in the thread linked in my OP that would be absolutely fantastic. Thanks
Sereg a Dîn

Chef
I agree with you Dwim!
Please state the nature of the medical emergency!

High Lord of Imladris
Sounds excellent I have the hobbits with Coneys and the closest form of purple we have to Este Purple! hope to see you all at the test race coming up in October!
Sereg a Dîn

High Lord of Imladris
Excellent work my Shire racers with the showing at the Test Race

We do have a good set of questions now for the Shire but MORE is always better!

Okay guys time for a new task for you Shirelings (might even give yourselves a bit of a leg up with this)

I invite you to help come up with questions for B rolls (we are making the switch to A/B rolls to keep that from getting confusing)

They need to be generic enough any racer can deal with them, but you are welcome to include bits of lore, or mention other activities in the Shire. I shall then shuffle them all into my Google Document for IK racing.

Our next race will likely be January with the start of the IK racing season. (Simply because I don't want to run another test in December as I don't see it being very well attended)

Storyteller
Hi @Fuin Elda, I just wanted to check, did you want a distinction between lore questions and RP prompts? And if so, would you mind providing an example of what a lore question should look like in the context of a race? I just wanted to clarify that before I get to work!

High Lord of Imladris
No I've decided to get rid of set answers but the lore based ones had some cute answers. So figure if we get more well end up with some more hilarious and cute answers