The Ringwraith Review

"Going to Mordor!" Cried Pippin. "I hope it won’t come to that!"
Black Númenórean
1) What is your favorite musical and why? Phantom of the Opera was the first music I ever listened to/watched, Les Mis is up there too, and then there's the obligatory Hamilton reference
2) Can morality ever be objective or is it always subjective? Morality must be subjective, ethics are what must be objective
3) What would be your final words? either something of historical puissance like "I think I am becoming a god" or something more realistic like "oh fredegar off"
Mr. Spider doesn't like it

The Thrush
The Thrush
1) What is your favorite musical and why? 100% Les Miserables! The redemption, the tragedy, the revolution, the love, it pretty much has it all.
2) Can morality ever be objective or is it always subjective? Subjective. maybe morality, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder...
3) What would be your final words? oh I don't know probably something really stupid or really sentimental (if I know what's coming).

Lobelia Sackville-Baggins
Lobelia Sackville-Baggins
Next round goes to @Lailyn because Les Miserables was my first musical love (thank you high school pit orchestra) and still one of my favorites today, up there with Rent and Hamilton. Also because my last words would also be really stupid. I like to think they'd be sentimental if I thought about it, but I imagine they'd be stupid regardless.
she/her/actual hobbit in search of a merrier world

The Thrush
The Thrush
For once, there was a question here that was really easy for me to answer @Menolly and that was Les Mis. :lol: I'll stop there or I'll start singing!

1. You have unlimited money/time/resources or someone to cook it for you - What's your favorite breakfast meal?
2. Who is your favorite dark power or villain in ME?
3. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises?

Black Númenórean
1. You have unlimited money/time/resources or someone to cook it for you - What's your favorite breakfast meal? Channeling my inner Jorgy, I'd say two fried eggs, sausage, bacon, mushroomm, sweet peppers, and red quinoa all stir fried together with three slices of rye toast, 1 with cream cheese, 1 with peanut butter, 1 with pepper jelly, a handful of blueberries a tall glass of orange juice and strong black coffee with a little bit of Irish
2. Who is your favorite dark power or villain in ME? Frost, obviously. If we're talking about canon though, Mairon takes the cake (and eats it too).
3. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises? sunsets, because I am a nyctophiliac

Tilion
Tilion
1. You have unlimited money/time/resources or someone to cook it for you - What's your favorite breakfast meal? Ham egg & chips and tea from Brown's Cafe in the covered market in Oxford. This sounds like the ideal situation in which to make an international flight for breakfast.
2. Who is your favorite dark power or villain in ME? I'm gonna to with Ar-Pharazôn, for the sheer audacity
3. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises? Sunsets generally, but Alaskan winter sunrises are something else.
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Loremaster of Imladris
1. You have unlimited money/time/resources or someone to cook it for you - What's your favorite breakfast meal? Honestly any breakfast from Legends in Brighton was pretty stellar when I was there so I'll go with the English full breakfast from there or eggs and soldier
2. Who is your favorite dark power or villain in ME? Measse not a 'canon' character by anymeans nor do I suppose she ever makes it to Middle Earth itself (She's in Valinor when she's mentioned) but the fact there was once a dark goddess always made me smile...
3. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises? Sunsets mostly because I don't like being up for sunrises, and I love the dark that follows the sunset when the world is stained in a hard orange haze that mingles into a purple black dotted with stars for about 30 minutes in deep winter.

Ancalagon
Ancalagon
1. You have unlimited money/time/resources or someone to cook it for you - What's your favorite breakfast meal? English breakfast, hold the mushrooms and black pudding..
2. Who is your favorite dark power or villain in ME? ... Duh..
3. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises? Sunsets, I am not an early riser :P

Arien
Arien
1. You have unlimited money/time/resources or someone to cook it for you - What's your favorite breakfast meal? While my favorite breakfast ever is eggs over easy, English muffins, a very large pile of extra-crispy hash browns, and lots of coffee... If I had unlimited money, @Moriel's response made me realize I'd get on a flight to Barcelona to get a chocolate croissant, café amb llet (café con leche), and un bocadillo de tortilla española. Nom.
2. Who is your favorite dark power or villain in ME? I do appreciate Melkor's desire to create his own stuff/cause musical chaos, plus he devised some pretty horrible psychological torment for Húrin & Family through that curse
3. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises? Sunsets
she/her

Esquire of The Mark
1. You have unlimited money/time/resources or someone to cook it for you - What's your favorite breakfast meal? A bagel with salad, ham and cheese and two boiled eggs.
2. Who is your favorite dark power or villain in ME? Glaurung
3. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises? Sunsets. I'm a night owl.

Faramir
Faramir
1. You have unlimited money/time/resources or someone to cook it for you - What's your favorite breakfast meal? Hmm... Nothing fancy. Either oatmeal with fruit or omelette.
2. Who is your favorite dark power or villain in ME? Why should I like any dark powers? Nope. Well, maybe Smaug as one could at least have some sort of reasonable riddle stuff with 'm.
3. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises? Both, definitely BOTH! But sunrises are more readily available, as soon as I look out the window in the mornings. Here's proof...
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

Warrior of Imladris
1. You have unlimited money/time/resources or someone to cook it for you - What's your favourite breakfast meal? Whackly and I have a breakfast where we recreate a meal I got at a local cafe. It's parsley pesto, pico de gallo, halloumi and a fried egg on sourdough bread. Bacon on the side optional.
2. Who is your favourite dark power or villain in ME? I like Sauron in the First Age where he was all shape-shifty with a well-tuned sense of self-preservation.
3. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises? Sunsets. As with many others, I'm not an early riser but I've got an ocean to the West, which makes for amazing sunsets.
I can resist everything except temptation. - Oscar Wilde
she / her

The Thrush
The Thrush
You all have me wanting breakfast for dinner now but I have to go with @Pele Alarion for being a fellow sunrise-lover! *high five* (gorgeous photo!)

Faramir
Faramir
@Lailyn I might have to get up earlier and earlier to catch sunrises.

Questions then:

1. Which kingdom you still haven't played in and what would motivate you to do so?

2. What is your favourite hobby?

3. Where should I post next?
:lol:

Ancalagon
Ancalagon
1. Which kingdom you still haven't played in and what would motivate you to do so? Imladris. Genocide..

2. What is your favourite hobby? Genealogy most likely, been doing it for almost 30 years! :O Mudlarking is super fun too though, but cant go atm because of lockdown :( Writing on forums is fun too <3

3. Where should I post next? Mordor! I double dare you..

Black Númenórean
1. Which kingdom you still haven't played in and what would motivate you to do so? Technically I've played in all of them, I'd say Khazad-dum is the hardest though because I don't want my dwarves to be formulaic and they keep ending up that way

2. What is your favourite hobby? listening to, cataloguing, and track the trends within the dark ambient, black metal, and dungeon synth communities

3. Where should I post next? :lol: Mordor, in something serious. I should qualify this by saying that I love your orc character but Mordor is set up so that serious and silly can coexist in a very unique way

Istari Sage
1. Which kingdom you still haven't played in and what would motivate you to do so? I've played in them all, both on old and new plaza.

2. What is your favourite hobby? Board gaming, definitely.

3. Where should I post next? Write a sonnet for the thread of them in CoLP!

Arien
Arien
1. Which kingdom you still haven't played in and what would motivate you to do so? I've played in them all on NuPlaza, though to varying extents.

2. What is your favourite hobby? Running is my favorite form of exercise these days, and I might call it a hobby. Other than that, perhaps photography.

3. Where should I post next? :lol: I am going to echo the call for serious posts in Mordor somewhere! If enough of us nudge you to do so, it'll happen, right? :mwahaha:
she/her

Faramir
Faramir
Errr, people, you are aware that I can't write a serious baddie minion for the life of me, right? :lol:

Dúnadan
1. Which kingdom you still haven't played in and what would motivate you to do so? - Erm a lot of them. :embarrassed: Probably more free time and knowledge about cultural backgrounds. :shrug:

2. What is your favourite hobby? - I'm assuming overanalysing texts doesn't count :lol: or does it? *thinking face* In case it doesn't it's makeup application.

3. Where should I post next? Ages of Arda :lol: I dare you! :lol:
Wyrdwritere. She/her. I contain multitudes.

Esquire of The Mark
1. Which kingdom you still haven't played in and what would motivate you to do so? Gondor, KD and Fangorn. Not much since I'm not around much these days.

2. What is your favourite hobby? I've recently discovered paint by sticker books so right now that is my favourite thing to do.

3. Where should I post next? Shire.

Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Pele Alarion wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:50 am Errr, people, you are aware that I can't write a serious baddie minion for the life of me, right? :lol:
Feel free to be the victim...