IK Racing - Of Dwarves Badgers and I think a dark grey

And of old it was not darksome, but full of light and splendour, as is still remembered in our songs.
High Lord of Imladris
Okay my stout and hardy friends, IK racing it's going to have a SLIGHTLY different format than it did previously!

You can go HERE To vote on your prefered schedule for the season and get the basics of how it will work.

THE big questions for you is what colour and animal do you want

You were previously a kinda blue-ish Grey sort of colour. The closest I've found on here is #004040 Which is super hard to see so you may want to go with the one beside it (#004080)

You also were previously racing with Badgers If you would like to keep badgers that is perfectly fine.

IF however the noble race of the dwarves would like to switch animals and colours you are welcome to do so. My only requirement is that you lave the bottom row of white to BRIGHT yellow of your possible choices The row above that is legible for ME on a white background but I feel it could cause issues for older eyes. So I would suggest against it.

AND again you don't need to sign up and call what races you'll be at, you just need to show up to the races themselves and participate.

Khazad Elder
I like Badgers (or Snails).
This is the dark grey used in KD #737388
Testing a darker grey #5e5e6a
Testing a darker grey #49494e
Testing a darker grey #5b5f5e
This is the color of the boarder around KD's banner #490366
Or we could be really different and post in FooF #FF40FF

High Lord of Imladris
You very much get your say on this if nobody else takes part in this. That said there is some disagreement in if Kigndoms should have set colours animals in the main thread that I linked above for the schedule. If you could please go and weigh in on that that would be fantastic.
Sereg a Dîn

High Lord of Imladris
Okay guys time for a new task for Dwarven racers (might even give yourselves a bit of a leg up with this) (AKA mostly Drifa lol)

I invite you to help come up with questions for B rolls (we are making the switch to A/B rolls to keep that from getting confusing)

They need to be generic enough any racer can deal with them, but you are welcome to include bits of lore, or mention other activities in KD. I shall then shuffle them all into my Google Document for IK racing.

Our next race will likely be January with the start of the IK racing season. (Simply because I don't want to run another test in December as I don't see it being very well attended)

Khazad Elder
Will get the clan together and start work on that 'shortly'. :grin: