The Seven Gates {Halloween Game}

And of old it was not darksome, but full of light and splendour, as is still remembered in our songs.
Khazad Elder
Last edited by Drifa on Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Healer of Imladris
Lady Whiskers
(Is there a Boots or Ser Pounce out there who would like to join my kitten crew? *g*)

It was a clear day and the sun beat down on the battlements of the Red Keep, belaying the chill of the coming Winter. The courtyard below was quiet and still. In all, a perfect day for a small kitten napping on the warm stones, but Lady Whisker's sleep was restless. Her tail twitched and swished, and she curled into a tighter and tighter ball as if to hide. Finally, her eyes fluttered open in defeat and she peered around cautiously.

Something was...odd.

She scrunched her nose and hopped down off the wall and through the castle yards. She kept to the corners and shadows and followed the strange scents and out-of-place air currents into the city. It was a big place for a small cat, but she was slim as an arrow an near as quick. Soon she had reached the crossroads at the city center and was headed, unbeknownst, to the Lion Gate. She kept glancing back behind her, wary and alert, searching for some undiscerned threat.
Top-class Canine Alter Ego Associate of Aerlinn Mordagnir

Khazad Elder
Last edited by Drifa on Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khazad Elder
I suppose I opened this too late in the season. Thanks for try to get it started, @Yávië :winkkiss:. I will pack it away until next year!
The world was fair in Durin's Day

Healer of Imladris
Aw, it looked like a such a good game @Tyrion Lannister and I was going to come post again tonight. But yeah, I think maybe everyone is already committed to too many Halloween things. Save it for a little better timing, it deserves a solid turn-out! :smooch:

Lady Whiskers and I will be waiting patiently for our grand Kitten Crew adventure through King's Landing!
Top-class Canine Alter Ego Associate of Aerlinn Mordagnir

Ent Ancient
@Tyrion Lannister - I did see this and wanted to join but I'm feeling a bit maxed out right now. It looked awesome - please definitely bring it back in the future!

New Soul
What Lail said! *insert appropriate This.gif* Maybe the game could be adapted to a non-Halloween context? *thinking face* So it could be played year round? Anyway, I'm looking forward to whatever future instalment. ^_^
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant