IK Racing Ents and Wizards, Rats Squirrels and Colours

For Fangorn is old, old even as the Elves would reckon it.
High Lord of Imladris
Greetings fellow kingdom of two people! I am hoping to get some answer from both Wizards and Ents here

You can go HERE To vote on your prefered schedule for the season and get the basics of how it will work.

THE big questions for you is what colours and animals do you want

Fangorn was previously Orome Green, which doesn't really exist so this is the closest colour I could find (#008000)with Squirrels.

Isengard was previously a ROYAL Blue this is the closest I think I'm going to get for you on this one (#0040FF) And were Rats

ENTS : Do you want to keep your squirrels and colour? If not Please hold a vote here, I'll be watching. IF you are going the change your colour I am not allowing the bottom row from the white to the bright yellow. I cannot easily read those, the colours directly above them in the next row ARE legible to me (the light blue to light green) but are likely going to give older members of NuPlaza a bad time and I would caution against.

WIZARDS: Do you want to keep your rats and colour? Again if not please hold a vote here, and keep in mind the restrictions on colours for Fangorn and the Ents applies to you (and every other Kingdom)

Also as you are a duel citizen kingdom as I'm calling you I DO want to let you know that like Imladris you will host two events in the season as each kingdom does get their own race despite being kingdomless... So Wizards don't feel like you won't get your own very wizard themed race in the season. This will happen until said kingdoms end up with their own kingdoms just for the ease of this is where you mostly gather. SHOULD you chose to change where you are mostly gathered PLEASE let me know and we will change where your race is held.

AND again you don't need to sign up and call what races you'll be at, you just need to show up to the races themselves and participate.
Sereg a Dîn

High Lord of Imladris
Hey Wizzies and Ents and Huorns and all sorts!

Okay guys time for a new task for the upcoming racing season(might even give yourselves a bit of a leg up with this)

I invite you to help come up with questions for B rolls (we are making the switch to A/B rolls to keep that from getting confusing)

They need to be generic enough any racer can deal with them, but you are welcome to include bits of lore, or mention other activities in Fangorn, or Isengard. I shall then shuffle them all into my Google Document for IK racing.

Our next race will likely be January with the start of the IK racing season. (Simply because I don't want to run another test in December as I don't see it being very well attended) So you have lots of time to think and ponder.