Premise: It’s a lovely autumn day in Fangorn Forest, and you are a deranged squirrel.
(Or any other creature (or person) you would like to play as.)
What are you doing? Why, you’re searching for nuts for your winter store! As a bonus, you’re also looking for last year’s winter store... which you buried somewhere and forgot about.
To play, simply pick a square on the grid and RP searching in it for nuts. Or any other kind of forest food.
Some squares will contain the desired nuts! Others, alas, will contain nothing. One lucky person might find last year’s hoard. Some more unfortunate squares will contain things like Enraged Badgers and the like, which you will have to deal with before choosing another squarea to search.
- don’t Godmode anyone without permission
- Please choose one square to search per round (I.e. update from me). You may post as many times you like in a round for RP purposes but please don’t consecutively, unless 24 hours has elapsed since your last post.
- Please indicate your chosen square at the bottom of each post, in bold.
- Each square may be searched only once - well, you can search it again if you want but whatever is in it will be gone
- You may post as any character you wish. I encourage woodland creatures, sentient foxes etc. You may post as multiple characters but the above rule still applies.
- Label OOC as OOC
- I expect some RP with each post but it can be super short and snappy.
- I’ll do updates in all bold so please avoid this
Squareas searched: all the As, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, C1, C4, C7, C8, B8, D3, D8, E5, F8, G3, H3, H7, I3, I4, I6, I7, I8, J1, J2, J3, J6, J7, J8