The First Homely House - Imladris OOC II

The fair valley of Rivendell, upon whose house the stars of heaven most brightly shone.
Black Númenórean

"The Fellowship" by Ray Gilronan

Imladris General OOC

It's an OOC thread! You know what to do! Plot, plan, kibitz, collaborate, chit chat, tell bad jokes, etc. to your heart's content!
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

New Soul
Speaking of plots... I was just wondering how are the preparations for the Winter Ball thingy going @Quill @Fuin Elda? No rush or anything :lol: just wanted to know where you're at so I can plot a guest appearance as Bilbo who will delight in the revelings of the elves and then take a nap in the chair by the fire while you lot dance and sing and generally do elvish things :lol:
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Guardian of Imladris
I'm about to post it today, Nessa! Plot away :grin:

High Lord of Imladris
Rillewen wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:47 am
Moriel wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:36 am it's been over a week with no objections from Aig

That's because, last I heard, Aig has no intention of returning to the plaza.

Not surprising honestly.

@Moriel So we have an answer on the Ost-Halatir then and the original plans for the RPs there which we'd started to talk about in the old OOC

Also Quill has done a stunning job of the OP am very excited for it.

(I've deleted and moved this from the old OOC)

Black Númenórean
Hooray winter ball!! It looks great Quill, can't wait to get in there for the festivities :grin:

Fuin, looks like it. Time for some new plotz :mwahaha:

High Lord of Imladris
Moriel: If you want a plot helping partner know that I am down. :mwahaha: I know there were a few ideas that we could alter a bit to allow for some new activities in the OH.

High Lord of Imladris
@Ercassie and @Aranadhel I will let you guys post once more so that I am not Godmoding how you two want to interact with them my next post however will be them at the House of Elrond just so you are aware

@Quill Just poking you so you know where that RP is at for the moment. I was hoping to get this post done early yesterday but my internet completely bought it so we are a day later than I was hoping.

Newborn of Imladris
Hi Fuin! Love your posts and thanks for giving us another round to post. Hope your Internet is a-okay!

Yes, Cassie and I are currently plotting how best to "invite" the Lossach into the valley. I shall post by tomorrow earliest.
“There are few even in Rivendell that can ride openly against the Nine; but such as there were, Elrond sent out north, west, and south,”.

High Lord of Imladris
I mean it's Arse end of nowhere internet so it's only ever going to get so good but at least it's back on right now hopefully it stays that way over the next few days (I have a wyvern egg to steal on ARC and then I have to go back to my home server in the next few 36 hours)

And I look forward to how the posts from the two of you and how you invite them in to the valley.

Newborn of Imladris
Fuin - Hehe no worries. It will be short and quick. Btw, how many do they number? The Lossach at Imladris?
“There are few even in Rivendell that can ride openly against the Nine; but such as there were, Elrond sent out north, west, and south,”.

High Lord of Imladris
@Aranadhel I have my posts based around there being 4 of them as I figure sending 5 people away with stores meant to sustain the village through winter might be a bit much for a small village.

Newborn of Imladris
Fuin Elda wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:58 pm @Aranadhel I have my posts based around there being 4 of them as I figure sending 5 people away with stores meant to sustain the village through winter might be a bit much for a small village.
Gotcha! I keep imagining the Lossach to be akin to how Neanderthals would look :lol:

High Lord of Imladris
Aranadhel wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:59 am
Fuin Elda wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:58 pm @Aranadhel I have my posts based around there being 4 of them as I figure sending 5 people away with stores meant to sustain the village through winter might be a bit much for a small village.
Gotcha! I keep imagining the Lossach to be akin to how Neanderthals would look :lol:
Yeah I have them far more modern looking than that in my mind just less refined like the southern/western men because 90% of what they do is survival compared to the frufru lives of these soft southerners lol

Newborn of Imladris
Fuin Elda wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:16 am
Yeah I have them far more modern looking than that in my mind just less refined like the southern/western men because 90% of what they do is survival compared to the frufru lives of these soft southerners lol
What's frufru mean?

Yeah I can't imagine the Lossoth just eating salmon all year round :lol: don't think there are Wolly Mammoths in ME :rasp:

New Soul
Quill wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:25 pm I'm about to post it today, Nessa! Plot away :grin:
The Winter Ball thread looks amazing :rainbowheart: you did a terrific job! And I see people are already there :partybear: so all I need to do now is sort my writing schedule and plot how to eat all the food there :lol:
She/her.

High Lord of Imladris
Aranadhel wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:49 am

What's frufru mean?

Yeah I can't imagine the Lossoth just eating salmon all year round :lol: don't think there are Wolly Mammoths in ME :rasp:
Frufru - fancy/extravigant lol. it's a Firefly/Serenity reference making them Neanderthal when what we do know what they are relatives of men of the first and second that just stayed north seems off brand for this forum.

I mean there would be fish (actually the most common would probably be salmon and whitefish), but there are undoubtedly things like caribou, whales, polar bear, geese etc. I will admit I am mostly basing them on Inuit/Sami culture after all most of the naming we do have is from LOTRO and is based highly off of Finnish and Sami and wanting to treat it with as much respect as that game at least (not accounting for racist players in chat at times)

As for you doubt there are woollys well we have Oliphants, and we know the Woolly survived up until what about 5000 years ago now with the new data we have from an Alaskan island? So I'd probably not fully rule those out humans are quite skilled at walking elephants to death.

Newborn of Imladris
Fuin Elda wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:03 am
Aranadhel wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:49 am

What's frufru mean?

Frufru - fancy/extravigant lol. it's a Firefly/Serenity reference making them Neanderthal when what we do know what they are relatives of men of the first and second that just stayed north seems off brand for this forum.

I mean there would be fish (actually the most common would probably be salmon and whitefish), but there are undoubtedly things like caribou, whales, polar bear, geese etc. I will admit I am mostly basing them on Inuit/Sami culture after all most of the naming we do have is from LOTRO and is based highly off of Finnish and Sami and wanting to treat it with as much respect as that game at least (not accounting for racist players in chat at times)

As for you doubt there are woollys well we have Oliphants, and we know the Woolly survived up until what about 5000 years ago now with the new data we have from an Alaskan island? So I'd probably not fully rule those out humans are quite skilled at walking elephants to death.
Hi Fuin! Are you Finnish or Norwegian? Since you'd mention the Sami people... and your knowledge of the fauna of the North is impressive! :embarrassed:

First time I learned the word 'frufru' and its meaning. Tusen takk

High Lord of Imladris
Aranadhel wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:47 am
Hi Fuin! Are you Finnish or Norwegian? Since you'd mention the Sami people... and your knowledge of the fauna of the North is impressive! :embarrassed:

I am not finnish/Norwegian have done a lot of research on where the naming conventions especially for lotro have come from. Which is the most I'm keeping from it as I do not know Sami culture well enough to portray it well but I do know the Inuit culture better

I am good friends with several Inuk women and men from Nunavut (to the point I have been asked to bring my tattoo gear to give them ceremonial tribal tattoos and visit for a few weeks to learn more post covid). I also have grown up in an area that has a lot of the same temperatures and conditions as the north. We are 20 years behind the times here generally. We still don't have true high-speed internet here even in town yet as an example.

Also as a child my friend grandmother was the first person to kayak through the Northwest passage so lots of knowledge from people that are there.

Newborn of Imladris
Fuin Elda wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:52 am
Aranadhel wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:47 am

I am not finnish/Norwegian have done a lot of research on where the naming conventions especially for lotro have come from. Which is the most I'm keeping from it as I do not know Sami culture well enough to portray it well but I do know the Inuit culture better

I am good friends with several Inuk women and men from Nunavut (to the point I have been asked to bring my tattoo gear to give them ceremonial tribal tattoos and visit for a few weeks to learn more post covid). I also have grown up in an area that has a lot of the same temperatures and conditions as the north. We are 20 years behind the times here generally. We still don't have true high-speed internet here even in town yet as an example.

Also as a child my friend grandmother was the first person to kayak through the Northwest passage so lots of knowledge from people that are there.
Wow Fuin! No wonder you interested to RP as Lossoth! :smooch: Love reading about the native tribes

High Lord of Imladris
So with the departure of Aigronding, I am going to be altering some of Fuin's backstory to make it a bit easier to deal mostly character names are going to be changing in a few places the main story is staying the same; since I will not be taking his characters to play with.

That said I am going to be reclaiming Arasoron (And the Mordagnir name with him) as both he and the Mordagnir name were my creations originally and what was done with Arasoron originally was not done with my permission but as it was affecting more than Aigronding I was willing to let it go (though I will admit I was quite miffed one day and threated to take him back several months ago lol), @Moriel told me earlier that she was going to be rewriting Tavari away from Aigrondings characters as well so I don't feel bad reclaiming him anymore here on the Plaza. I'd already done so with writing.

That said if you have characters that are affected by this change please let me know - I am likely going to make a different Mordagnir line, so Aig will still be a Mordagnir however the lineage is going to be different. I don't think there were others that were directly involved with Arasoron but if there were please let me know I don't want to horrifically mess up anyone elses stories/backgrounds.

New Soul
Hmm, I am planning to write slowly an ending in AOA from where I once began and see where it leads. Should be fun.
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
@Fuin Elda, I have already spoken a little with @Moriel on this matter, as Erfaron at least has been plotted out as a ‘since childhood friend’ of Aigronding, and thus several points of his history involve Aigronding and, on one occasion, also Aimira. And at least once, Arasoron/Tavari.

This one time occasion that Arasoron affected my character is when Erfaron is supposed to have come to him in Minas Tirith (the Beleriand one) and asked if he knew where Aig/Turgon’s folk had gone. He also asked Tavari. In case they, as siblings, had heard any news of their younger brother.

Obviously I am happy to say that the Aigronding that was friends with Erfaron was not the same younger brother of the Arasoron Mordagnir you will be now using. So the elder siblings that Erfaron spoke to will not be Arasoron or Tavari in my histories. And I understood already that the Mordagnir name itself will no longer be relevant at all to the Aigronding and his Relatives in my character’s history. But will instead be relevant to your/Moriel’s characters.

But are you saying you are going to still refer to Arasoron’s brother as being called Aigronding too ? There would then be two different Aigrondings ?

The way I’d heard it from Aig himself was that Aigronding would no longer be a Mordagnir, but have a different family name and two elder twin siblings who are also renamed as they won’t be the Arasoron and Tavari that you and Moriel RP.

I’m just checking that I have this right. And hopefully I’m not just getting all confused.

As far as Tharmaras and Hatholdir go, I shall be RPing Nariel etc as before, but just implying that her husband, Tharmaras, is very busy defending Lindon/making it ready for vast elvish migrations at the end of the third age, and so Nariel has brought the twins to stay in imladris which is safer meanwhile. Hatholdir will simply be someone Erfaron and Ospiel may visit on his island. And that’s about it I think, as far as I’ve got so far.

I shall take full rp ownership of Cara and Anarondo on this site, because Aig and I created the little children’s characters together and he’s not longer here to share ownership of them with me. But I do not intend to ‘take on’ any of his characters. Rather I would only refer to them, largely as people my characters know/have known but in the understanding that they have since taken the ships/are simply not around to interact on plaza rp with.

I am still sort of working out of the Rps that Aig and i had planned/started together on this site, which now are each being ended/rerouted. So if any of my posts are a little rushed/vague/nuts for a bit, this is probably why.

@Fuin Elda , if you need to discuss anything related to the above with me, feel free to poke me in discord where we can sort it out. :winkkiss:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

Newborn of Imladris
How was everyone's Xmas? Awfully quiet in here since pre Xmas.

Balrog
Perhaps this is a good time to bring up a possible rules update?

The unauthorized use of someone's IP like this (i.e. completely without their knowledge or acknowledgement for a very long period of time) feels much more egregious and serious than simple godmoding. I know the conversation would eventually need to go into Admin Messages, but I feel like here is as good a place to start as any because the topic has come up here.
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Black Númenórean
As @Fuin Elda and @Ercassie mentioned I've chatted with them both about this situation, and as regards Tavari all past writings/history/story will remain intact; I've given her a new family name, renamed her family members, and will be going forward with my versions of those characters- events that have already occurred with the old names/versions of the characters are still canon in that they will be folded in to this "rebranding" of Tavari and her family. Fuin and I had a discussion about Arasoron and we're in complete agreement about how to deal with him- for long time fans :lol: the character-formerly-known-as-Arasoron in Tavari's history is now known as Tásornion. Name changes are largely already reflected in Tavari's bio :grin:

Cassie, RE: Mordagnir name, I haven't heard anything from Aig about how he intends to handle it- but on my end, I've chosen a new family name (Mahtamórë) and will not be using the Mordagnir name or having any connection with it going forward. The only name I intend to keep using is Maltahtar for Tavari's younger brother, as I was the one who came up with it in the first place.

@Al-Masih ad-Dajjal I'm inclined to agree, particularly in light of the fact that I was unknowingly complicit in this circumstance- it's been over a decade and I had no idea that Arasoron and the Mordagnir name originally belonged to Fuin until she and I spoke a couple weeks ago about how I was going to be changing Tavari. That said, it's such a rare circumstance, and does fall under godmoding (but as you say, to an extreme degree). If you have any thoughts or ideas about how it might differ and what the solution might be when it comes to rules/enforcement, please do email the admins or post in AM :thumbs:

Master Torturer
Just want to add on to Moriel's post to say that we already have rules about godmodding (which it does fall under). But we also expect members to try and deal with it themselves, as in ask for it back, or for it to stop, before coming to admins about it. Coming to us should only really be in instances where 2 parties cannot come to an agreement about said godmodding. Seeing as Aig has left and Fuin has reclaimed her character, I do see it as sorted and I do expect going forward that again everyone try and communicate with the "offender" first and us second. But like Moriel said, we will look into it and see if there is something we are missing :)

High Lord of Imladris
@Ercassie my plans atm is that Aigroinding is basically a cousin to Arasoron at this point that way he can remain a Mordagnir and be unaffected by the changes I'm making with the exception of names needing to be changed. It also allows anyone that wants to stay a Mordagnir and be affiliated with Aigronding instead of having to rehash names the opportunity to do so without having to redo family trees as there are quite a few of those if I remember correctly. I am going to need to come up with a third as Afarfin was my replacement when I realized what had happened with Arasoron so there will be three brothers once more but none of them from my writing will be Aigroinding. I did give permission for Mordagnir name to be used as he saw fit on the plaza so nothing was off there which is why I'm wanting to reach out make sure any Mordagnirs out there affected by the Arasoron bit won't be as much as possible. That said I am fine if you want to keep Arasoron in your history for what you've mentioned as that generally will not affect what I'm writing though I am less hard line cannonical and am fine with ishing most dates for when things happened

The third brother will be taking Aigrondings place in my retelling of Fuins stories from here on out and I'll be editing the fell iron rehash with the new name for simplicity's sake

@Moriel @Al-Masih ad-Dajjal
As for using IP there was very little I could do about it when it happened due to what happened and when the part that miffed me the most was Aig kept telling me everyone knew they were playing with my character and my name so it came as a shock (and several very specific curses may have been uttered) when I found out that was not the case. As for a rule update I think in general the Godmode rules cover it well enough this was a very specific case that honestly I doubt would ever happen again the way it did.

High Lord of Imladris
Indeed @Winddancer I feel it's sorted and when he was around I was minorly annoyed at certain things but honestly nothing was bad enough for me to demand things hard stop and get rewritten when people were enjoying them as they were. I really don't think anything needs to be added to the rules it was dishonesty on the part of one person saying everyone knew and I was willing to accept was fact rather than going and asking everyone involved directly. If I had I feel several issues probably would never have cropped up at all which is my bad😘

If Tavari’s kid brother is called Maltahtar and Erfaron’s childhood friend was a very separate elf called Aigronding, then that is definitely a relief to hear, in terms of warding off potential confusion. Thankyou for that !

I had already spoken to Aig about some of this, particularly in light of the Tharmaras and Hatholdir etc situation. So I should probably state here for the record that I never intend to assume anything of either of his characters - going forward - more than ‘Erfaron has gone to visit Hatholdir on the island for the month, said Ospiel’. Or ‘I do miss Tharmaras. Lindon is so far away, thought Nariel’ etc etc. Aig has let me know that he is happy for me to RP as both Cara/Rondo since we each/both did initially anyway. So I’m not really taking on any more responsibility there, I’ll just be the ONLY one doing it in the future. Just to make that entirely clear for anyone who might have been concerned that I might be usurping creative credit of someone else’s characters in days to come. It’s pre-approved by the creator of the characters himself and it’s the minimal amount of impact I can realistically impose on them without throwing out all of my longstanding characters who were involved with his.

That said, I admit I think I was equally as complicit as Moriel re: the Arasoron situation. I likewise had no idea at the time when Aig and I plotted an IC meeting for Erfaron with Arasoron, that Fuin had in fact created that character. I shan’t comment further here on that state of affairs though, because I don’t want to condemn or judge somebody who is not here to defend his actions and it’s not my job either to speak on his behalf. The Conversation that Erfaron previously had with Tavari that I mentioned is a slightly different case, as that point of ‘history’ was inspired by actual posts made in the Ages of Arda rpg by both Moriel and myself. Erfaron had tentatively approached Tavari in my post to ask what she knew of where Gondolin might lie, and she had just begun to note his lurking with intent to speak with her, in her responsive post. If the old plaza had not died shortly afterwards, then the entire conversation would have likely been played out as part of that rpg, rather than be simply assumed. Anyway, it’s a moot point now. He spoke to another set of siblings entirely. Ahem.

I was in two minds about whether I should have posted half of the detail I did in my post above, because more than half of you don’t know who these characters even are and less than half of you probably care at all either way. But actually I’m glad that I did now. Because perhaps my insane ramblings may give those people unafffected in this particular situation some small clue just how complicated and awkward, much less time consuming it is to pick up and somehow go on when a collaborative writer who you’ve intertwined plots and character development with for over a decade abruptly is no longer interested or available to continue. For whatever reason.

To say it is an inconvenience is an understatement. And I do not envy Fuin and Moriel or Aig himself the work it’s going to take to unpick their joint character histories and proceed independently of each other. But that is their decision. Mine personally is the decision to not erase everything that ever existed, but rather adjust it, so that it is merely past tense on this site, to match the altered commitment of the writer to this site. His reasons for withdrawing and relocating are his own and it is of course his right to be as active or not here. But Aig’s characters and time and hard work helped to make my characters all they are today. And I am not going to pretend none of that ever happened. What he contributed to my characters’ histories is still a part of those histories, even if a few names change, and shall remain so in as much as I am entitled to recall for my own characters’ sakes.

I fully understand though the choice people have made to free themselves of any/all connection/obligation to a now inactive collaborator. Particularly when contacting him to make arrangements is not always a viable option. I similarly hope I shan’t have any need to ‘check’ every little detail with him, going forward.

Re: the Mordagnir name, to my knowledge Aig has also decided to not use that in his future writings any more either. Just so you know. I didn’t see your later post about being so considerate to the other members who happen to bear the Mordagnir name before, Fuin. So I’d like to edit in that I feel that is very generous of you, given the circumstances.

And while this whole episode has perhaps admittedly thrown up a problem that nobody has ever recognised until now, I am sure that the admins will conscientiously discuss and debate its place in possible site policies if need be. But I’m glad to hear it won’t take over this particular thread. Personally I’m looking forward to starting afresh in the new year that’s practically upon us. Hopefully we will have soon worked through the mess of tidying up loose ends and leave the entire difficult episode as merely something none of us wants to go through again.
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

Newborn of Imladris
Happy 2022 guys!

High Lord of Imladris
Aranadhel wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:11 pm How was everyone's Xmas? Awfully quiet in here since pre Xmas.
It was busy I was in charge of the family feast (aka the whole turkey dinner) and then we migrated to my parents farm for Christmas itself. Got a fantastic haul of lotr gifts including a non official middle Earth cookbook (which has given me ideas for my tarot deck) a copy of Flora of middle Earth by the Judd's and the bar signs for the prancing pony and the green Dragon to be hung in my houses bar. Good times over all.

How was your Christmas?

Also happy new year to you too! There are a few more hours before I hit 2022 well quietly creep in and see what's happening lol

Newborn of Imladris
@Fuin Elda I'm glad you had a blast during Xmas.

And how was your NYE celebration? I'm located in South East Asia hence the earlier 2022 celebration lol!

I don't celebrate Xmas btw but it was nice seeing the celebration in full swing in KL.

High Lord of Imladris
@Aranadhel I personally celebrate Yule, but my family does Christmas so it's easier to just do Christmas for me.

My NYE celebration was pretty good, had fun played DnD with a bunch of my friends we are on our way to a TPK possibly who knows we'll see in a few weeks cause we have half the team down atm and I'm the only one I think at full health atm. (I have been killing things so my Temp Health Points have constantly been cycling)

Newborn of Imladris
Hi @Fuin Elda! Sorry what's the difference between Xmas and Yule?

And what is TPK?

Master Torturer
Total party kill! Worst thing EVAH when playing DnD or Pathfinder, sucks butt as you have to start over with new characters :( Almost had that happen with my group, but I managed to hold on and kill the mob :P

Newborn of Imladris
Gosh you guys aren't making sense lol!

Btw is the user 'Al Dajjal' an Arab?

New Soul
Moriel wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:45 amThargelion. FA 455.
The Song of Selchenebeth.
Part I
Everyone and their grandmother on January 1st: Happy New Year! Have some champagne and cake!

@Moriel on January 1st: Happy New Year! Have some drama, angst and tragedy! And have some "all the feels" for the road while you're at it.

I hate you, but I also love you. :rainbowheart: Go write more beautiful things for us. :rainbowheart:
She/her.

Master Torturer
Aranadhel wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:37 pm Gosh you guys aren't making sense lol!

Btw is the user 'Al Dajjal' an Arab?
Never hear of Dungeons and Dragons?? :O You role play as a group, if the group dies your mission is over :)

And no he isnt lol But he is very much evil, the evilist of evil! :P

Balrog
@Aranadhel Windy has it right, not Arabic, just very evil. I change my username quite a bit, usually oscillating between odd, bear-themed, or evil
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

High Lord of Imladris
Aranadhel wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:15 pm Hi @Fuin Elda! Sorry what's the difference between Xmas and Yule?

And what is TPK?
Yule starts generally on the solstice it's the pagan celebration of the return of the sun return of light - lots of fire drinking and singing. Christmas is well everyone I think knows what christmas is.

And windy has told you about the total party kill - right now we have 6 people playing dungeons and dragons vs out game master and we had 3 party members go down. I apparently am the only person good at killing bad guys so I am killing off badguys because my dice love me while everyone else tries to get others back up so they don't die... We are down from 6 enemies to 4 and I'm a warlock character and fairly squishy but I have blessing of the fiend so every thing I kill gives me temporary hit points. Which is what is keeping my character going hopefully to the end of this fight and will deny the tpk.

Aka I'm at full health with no healing and I've been in the thick of the fight and our tank is down our bard healer is nearly down so gonna have to go squishy tank so he can get everyone else up heal himself.

Newborn of Imladris
Hi @Winddancer yes I've seen the DoD board game but I'm not privy to the abbreviations eg. TPK lol.

Thanks for the brief explanation.

@Al-Masih ad-Dajjal yes since Dajjal in Arabic for Muslims means an evil entity so I'll leave it at that. Just curious why you chose an Arabic username that's all haha.

@Fuin Elda thanks once again for your explanation re DnD gameplay although it still seems like an alien rp game to me. Btw, when can we see your new post for the Lossoth?

New Soul
Aranadhel: That is interesting to know. I know no Arabic. :smile:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Black Númenórean
Nessa Saelind wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:52 pmI hate you, but I also love you. :rainbowheart: Go write more beautiful things for us. :rainbowheart:
:rofl:

Honestly though I live for this kind of reaction, I have many more things planned and hope you'll enjoy them just as much :rainbowheart: :rainbowheart: :rainbowheart:

High Lord of Imladris
@Aranadhel It's up now! I did push and get them to Elrond so you're welcome to post more details on just how that trip went but I also wanted to give @Quill a chance to start posting again if she wants to!

Newborn of Imladris
Love your post @Fuin Elda! Ya next post should be on @Quill.

Both Ercassie and I will rejoin once the Lossoth want to go back up North.

By the way, who's playing the Dunedain?

High Lord of Imladris
@Aranadhel Not sure if anyone is going to play Dunedain, I did leave it open that they could join - possibly on route to Forochel so if we don't see any in Rivendell itself that doesn't necessarily mean that we won't be having any join us at all. Quill or anyone else that wants to join in is absolutely welcome to start posting.

Newborn of Imladris
Alright, Fuin! Looking forward to this! :nod:

High Lord of Imladris
I am thinking I'll wait another week? Maybe week and a half tops for @Quill to post in the RP then I will continue the story line explaining what the Lossoth found so that people can 'prepare' for the journey north - please be aware what you pack will be taken into account for how easily the group will be able to survive the north @Ercassie and @Aranadhel in case you want to start planning that now since you said you'd be rejoining once we were back underway.

Newborn of Imladris
Roger that boss @Fuin Elda!

:thumbs: @Fuin Elda

Also, I should just mention, with regard to the Adab Nestad post that I just made, my thought is that the ‘songs and rhymes’ which Laegon taught to Nariel when she was a child in Gondolin, will inevitably prove to be clues about the healing properties of the herbs they describe. She simply hasn’t realised this yet. :googly: :wink: