Plaza History Project - REGION Rank Icons

A place to store the history of the Plaza and gather information and quotes about Tolkien's books
Elven Enchanter
In the spirit of gathering all the ruler icons, it might be nice to also have the various Region rank icons and titles gathered into one place. Some of them are nice and accessible because the Wayback cooperated, other places (such as Wilderland) have not been nice and may require a lot of digging to pull things together.

If you have any icons or information for these regions, please post them and I'll get them added to the appropriate post. I have no idea what is going on with the tables and will need to figure out how to resize them so they look the same as @Lirimaer's.

Wilderland
Bird Icons

Durin's Door (1-15 are nicely in a table and 16-20 are not because the latter five are animated)
ImageImage Image Image Image Image

Rank Names - This is what I have found so far from trolling through the Wayback
Artanis / Éomund / Brandor / Zarâm

Elven Enchanter
Temporary placeholder post in which Eriador icons and rank names will get placed. I have access to all the Stars icons via the Wayback, but have not found very many sword icons, so if you have any, please let me know. Again, I will get all of the rank names into a more readable format at a later date.

Stars Icons

Sword Icons - As far as I can tell, ranks XVI-XX were never made in this style. Please let me know if that is not the case.

Image Image Image Image Image

Rank Names

Last edited by Dimcairien Luiniel on Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Elven Enchanter
Temporary placeholder post to stick all of the Western Mountain icons. Again, the wolf icons are all found in the Wayback, but I do not have very many of the second set of Western Mountain icons, nor do I exactly know what their theme was.

Wolf Icons

Second set of icons

Rank Names
Last edited by Dimcairien Luiniel on Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elven Enchanter
Temporary placeholder post to stick all of the Shadowlands icons and rank names. Thank you Shadowlands for being the one region to not switch icons! Again, these one are all found in the Wayback, so it is simply a matter of pulling them from there and sticking them into a nice looking table.

Palantir Icons

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Rank Names

Last edited by Dimcairien Luiniel on Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thain of The Mark
The lovely @Lailorn and her team of keen researchers have already collated together the Western Mountain icons:-

viewtopic.php?p=10506#p10506

Warrior of Imladris
Excellent opening - and enterprising helpers! Looks like you're off to a great start! I'll keep my eyes open for birds in the WBM.
The Wood-elves lingered in the twilight of our Sun and Moon, but loved best the stars.

Elven Enchanter
@Allafyrefleorhtlig Thanks for letting me know. I'll try and get all of the second set of Western Mountain icons into a table. Feel free to steal the list of rank names and stick it in the Rohan Archive thread if that is desired.