Lord of the Rings Online

Yeah I get it, this is where everyone will actually post.
Guardian of Imladris
Who plays?? I'm on Laurelin, I have a level 52 champion named Ninqualosse.

Galadhrim Bowmaster
I used to play however I can't seem to recall what server I was on but I have been debating about downloading it again and starting over.

Guardian of Imladris
@Rochindil Eltoran I believe all content is free till the end of the month, something that they've been doing for the quarantine (it already got extended once so I hope it gets extended again, lol). That's kind of what got me back in for real recently, though I've been playing on and off for years.

Farmer
I do, VIP Lifetime - Brandywine server. I have... 21 characters I think? lmao

Galadhrim Bowmaster
@Quill Noted and currently in the process of downloading as we speak :smiley8:

Just checked an I too have a character in Laurelin

Guardian of Imladris
21 characters, Shasta! Holy crap. You really lucked out on that lifetime sub, that's for sure.

If you need any help leveling or anything Rochindil, let me know!

Elven Enchanter
Hmm, maybe this is something else to get involved in.
Artanis / Éomund / Brandor / Zarâm

Guardian of Imladris
Dimcairien Luiniel wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:46 am Hmm, maybe this is something else to get involved in.
Doooo it! It's at least worth running around in the world for a bit.

Knight of The Mark
I play. Haven't been on for a while because I've had issues updating the game, but I'm on there....somewhere. I can't remember where, Laurelin I think. Main character is a Champion, named Shivased. She isn't at the lvl Cap anymore, I'm still working through Dor-en-Ernil and the Ringlo Vale in Central Gondor, but am stuck and keep dying :P I have a few other toons as well, I'm trying one of each class.

@Rowena Ellenweorc and I once started a kin on there called Riddermarkedly Insane, but that server shut down so there went our kin.
First Marshal of the Mark
Eastmark Eored

Forth Eorlingas!

Horse Trainer of The Mark
Technically you're Shyvased, and you're now on Landroval

@Shivased

In War We Know Willpower, In Peace We Know Love~

Knight of The Mark
Ok, I checked because apparently @Rowena Ellenweorc knows my LotRO account better than I do :smiley16:

I am Shyvased, and I'm on Landroval. Can you tell I haven't played in a while?
Eastmark Eored

Forth Eorlingas!

Horse Trainer of The Mark
@Shivased I only know because its my fault you're there. :P

In War We Know Willpower, In Peace We Know Love~

New Soul
I used to play, though it's been years and I don't think I got very far ... maybe should give it another go!
She/her. Almarëa - Rivendell / Jaena - Lone Lands (T.A.) and Gondor (F.A.) / Layna - Mordor

Farmer
Well, they extended the free-play through the end of August, so if you've been wanting to play, or get back in, now is the perfect time!

New Soul
I'm also on the Brandywine server. Current character is Corvild - level 45(ish) Beorning.
I used to play tons until I didn't have time; now that I do, I couldn't access my old characters, so I started a new one. Funny enough, it was a mention of getting back into LotRO that I was told about the renewed Plaza.
she/her or they/them
"The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self." ~ W. L. Sheldon (disputed)

Istari Steward
There's only a few days left (through the end of August, again) to redeem a code that basically extends the free to play permanently, just in case anyone needed a reason to download. Turns out my level 13 guardian might get some more play time!

Doorwarden of The Mark
Rolled up accounts for my daughters and applied the codes - not even planning on playing yet, just ready to go.

Loremaster of the Herd
Ah! Glad to have found this thread. If anyone is ever on the Arkenstone server (which I think is still the most populated?) send me a letter. I'm Androthelm in game as well.
In the deeps of Time, amidst the Innumerable Stars

Knight of The Mark
Oooh, awesome for the free-to-play code! I am applying it and will have time to play a bit finally! If anyone is on Landroval server, feel free to poke me on Discord or something and we can play! Username is Shyvased. I think I promised to play with someone on Discord already, but I honestly can't remember who it was.
Last edited by Shivased on Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eastmark Eored

Forth Eorlingas!

Dúnadan
Yes, thank you for the heads up about the free to play code! I grabbed it for Dungeons and Dragons Online, the other game the studio runs, but completely forgot to turn in my LOTRO code.

Istari Steward
I feel dumb for having a character on a different server from everyone else, but that's where my character was years ago while plaza was down/I wasn't active. I'm on like Gladden or something like that I think

High Lord of Imladris
Brandywine I have a level 100 hunter (Nessane)
and I think I am currently level 30 with my healer on there (Melvireth) - as I introduced a friend to it, and she likes to play tanks so I started a mini so we could eventually do endgame content together since tanks and minis are always wanted later in game.
Sereg a Dîn

Loremaster of the Herd
@KingODuckingham I think there is a way to transfer characters, although I know they were having some issues with it a few months back. If you end up hopping over to Arkenstone give me a shout!
In the deeps of Time, amidst the Innumerable Stars

Scavenger
I play occasionally (Laurelin), mostly MPvP (r5 defiler Praktash) but I have a 120-something hunter named Whindaër too. I'm soloing like 95% of the time, but feel free to whisper if I'm online and you need some extra pewpew or want to RP :)
Per viam, puto quod opus est mundo tumultus orcorum.

Istari Steward
@Androthelm just checked, costs 2500ish points to transfer, which is a hefty fee in IRL cash, so I doubt I will. I could always start a new character on a new server, but I'm kind of deep in (for a casual like me)

High Lord of Imladris
Quill wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:37 am 21 characters, Shasta! Holy crap. You really lucked out on that lifetime sub, that's for sure.

If you need any help leveling or anything Rochindil, let me know!
Yeah the lifetime sub is BRILLIANT. I got mine for $200 in the last few months they were offering them ever. Has been worth EVERY penny. Since I just got my 10 Year gift pack earlier this year.