Alarion Hall ~ Home to the Alarions

Yeah I get it, this is where everyone will actually post.
Child of Gondor
@Aigronding Mordagnir there's a post for you. :winkkiss:
Isolde Alarion/Rohan~Nelladel Alarion/Gondor~Mourgan Alarion/Gondor ~ Dahak/ Umbar ~ Relic RIP

New Soul
I loved it, @Isolde Alarion 😘!! I'm gonna reply back on this Wednesday,my next day off 🥰💝.

What is Issy doing these days in Rohan? 🐎
"Eriol... 'One who dreams alone.' ” - Tolkien, The Book of Lost Tales I

Child of Gondor
I'm glad you liked it and I look forward to your reply too. :smiley17:

Issy isn't doing much...I was just looking for some inspiration to write some thing for her but I'm at a crossroads with her. I don't know if I want to start clean with her as in no Orlin so I can take her on adventures and the such or continue with her like she is.. what do you think? I'm open for advice. :googly: :nod:
Isolde Alarion/Rohan~Nelladel Alarion/Gondor~Mourgan Alarion/Gondor ~ Dahak/ Umbar ~ Relic RIP

New Soul
I want to commit myself to regular romantic posting with you, Ercassie, and Moriel (Indilë, Lúthien), and Thalionwen (Emeldir); I know I get caught up with responding to a bunch of places and my book but I'm going to do my best to stay on top of the character relationship writing so we can see the story of couples playing out consistently :smooch: .

Oooo, you want my opinion, that's dangerous because you know I can get like this :rofl: :googly: :winkkiss: :

Ahem :lol: . I would like to do some Rohan RP'ing since I haven't since the older days of the Old Plaza, lol, and even back then it was with you and Goldmoon mostly (Wish she was around). If you want, we could do a Young Adult Issy - Young Adult Beren prequel series :headbang: :encore: . We already have had fun with Beren and Issy as children many years ago (also as lovers before the Plaza switched settings and we reformed history so Beren was with Nelladel) and as grown adult friends. But we never chronicled them as young adults. Something like their twenties we could do in a Free RP in Rohan forum? We could see Beren befriending Issy and the cousins like Mangus and falling in love with Nelladel and her being pregnant with Mourgan which is when he gets scared..and leaves....in the new timeline. This would be a good way of illuminating the past for continuity with modern day Gondor events of ours :nod: . I mentioned this to Veowyn, too, and that she could have cameos since she was so involved with Bear's life even from his infancy (probably his dad, too, and other ancestors since her young Elf days).

I haven't made a biography with Beren yet - well, I did a month ago but my computer restarted and it fell into the Void before I could have pasted it to Word. What I was thinking though is that Beren was, of course, in the Gondorian military (which is how he learned sword from Moriel's Kamion. She's down for cameos!) but before that he used to accompany his dad on cattle drives to Rohan and Bree with his father (and to see his Dúnedain side of the family in Eriador). Whenever he wasn't soldiering and visiting Rohan, he would spend time with the Alarions and slaying Orcs with them when the enemies come troubling the Rohirrim.

Any of this sound interesting?

High Warden of Tower
Adventures, Issy, adventures! Though maybe there is a chance of taking Orlin along to learn useful skills? ;)

New Soul
*runs through just to share birthday cake and disappear*
Veowyn, Vandani, Jakiewyn, Caddrick, Ailura, Túrelia, Vigri, Vinca
Maldir - you are missed

Child of Gondor
@Aigronding Mordagnir *tries to follow the train of thought* Ahh...interesting! We could have it like 3-5 yrs after Beren leaves Nell then they would both roughly be ..18-20ish. I could still have Orlin for my "older Issy" post..it could work. :headbang:
@Pele Alarion..will you be stepping into the time machine also to go adventuring with the younger Issy?
@Veowyn Birthday cake??!! I love birthday cake!! :grin:

High Warden of Tower
*snatches some cake*

Why not current, without using time machine? lol...

Child of Gondor
Well..I suppose I can do both. I suppose Orlin can be sent away to learn from the elves..his fathers kin..
Ahhh timelines...they're so flexable here. lol
Alright @Aigronding Mordagnir ..you're on! Adventure...and a younger Issy await! *draws inspiration for a Prancing Pony post I just read in the Archives*

New Soul
I was looking at the Bree Market in the archives yesterday :rofl: !

You mean our adventure will start at the Pony in their younger days or a saloon in Rohan :smooch: ? I'm sure Bear went to the Pony often when he was in the neighborhood with cowboy dad and Ranger fam! He could show Issy around Eriador. And I'm sure Bear frequented inns with Issy in Rohan. :winkkiss:

Existing Prancing Pony thread also needs more people but right now, Cassie and I are having fun together. I need to post there next.
Tag me when you've posted so I know what thread we'll start in! We can call this 'Beren and Isolde: The Legendary Journeys'? :lol: :hobbyhorse:

Child of Gondor
*walks in with blood on her hands* Ha! That Relic..she's a lot of fuuu...*notices everyone, hides her hands behid her back* Fury..ya...fury and issues..girls got issues..
Alright @Aigronding Mordagnir I'll have a look see around and see where Issy lands. I meant from..lol.."inspiration from". I'll look into Rohan but I think Eridaor could be interesting since I don't think I've ever had Issy up that way before. lol

High Warden of Tower
Oh dear... *runs in circles wildly*

New Soul
Don't put those bloody hands on Beren's handsome white suit, it's expensive! :headshake: :rofl: !

Ahem. I hope you bring Issy to my neck of the woods. If you decide not to use a Free RP for us in Rohan, we've got the following links below to play in :smooch: .

https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... f=10&t=274 The World Beyond

https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... ?f=10&t=74 Paths of Eriador

I had to do some book work today so reliable Veowyn :winkkiss: could start editing but Beren reply in Gondor coming soon! Going to start working on it tomorrow night after my shift. :nod: :encore:

Child of The Mark
Hello? Helloooooo...Hi. Hi everyone. Long time no see :grin:

High Warden of Tower
*starts a wild welcome dance* It really has been too long, Windy! :party:

Child of The Mark
Waaaaay too long :nod: I'm really geeking out over how this all looks exactly how it did when I joined and it's so comfortable. It's lovely to see that you're both here, @Isolde Alarion and @Pele Alarion!

Child of Gondor
Woohoo!!!! Hi Windy!!! Missed you!!! *joins in Peles wild welcome dance* :conga:

Child of Gondor
Hey @Aigronding Mordagnir I think Paths will work fine for our posting. :winkkiss: I'll work on one at least this weekend if not sooner...depends on time and inspiration. :googly: :lol:

New Soul
*Tosses a package of Pixie Sticks at Windy*

I should probably inundate Alarion Hall with Rohan ambience music for you then, @Isolde Alarion 🤣😘. Paths it is! 🎆

High Warden of Tower
Soooo... Let's set out on adventures? :grin:

Child of The Mark
*catches pixie stix* thanks! let the sugar high begin!

I just want to say that I found some early Alarion Hall posts that I saved that I would love to share with everyone if I can find a not-bulky way to do it. Maybe I can make them into a google doc? I found it incredibly amusing to read through :grin:

@Pele Alarion : being honest, I've written maybe three creative things in the last decade so I'm currently trying to dust Windy off and see who she is now that I'm older. I hope I'll have something to work with in the next week in terms of actual character writing, but if you want to start planning an adventure I'm all in! :headbang:

High Warden of Tower
You didn't even write your RL adventure descriptions? At least FB hasn't shown me any for a long time...
But as for RP - some planning might do good. Would you rather have serious stuff or silly? :grin:

Child of The Mark
I mean, I've been journaling through all the sailing and such, but those stories really tell themselves :lol: Serious, I think!

High Warden of Tower
A horsie! Now I recognise you, sis. :lol: I think the adventure might turn out very serious indeed if we put our stories together, once you have figured out yours.

Child of Gondor
*points to some posties*

High Warden of Tower
*sits quietly and plots some of her own posts* Hmmm. What would be interesting?

High Warden of Tower
*chases dust bunnies with a broom and hums*

Knight of The Mark
*steals dust bunnies from Pele and sells them as pets on ebay* :mwahaha:
Rohirrim at heart, always.

High Warden of Tower
That's some business idea... Hmm. I should require a share from income since I am a supplier. Right?

Knight of The Mark
Of course you'll get a share :smooch: if you weren't chasing them I wouldn't have any dust bunnies to sell. :grin:

High Warden of Tower
Ehehehe. I think more dust bunnies will grow here soon, might open a farm.

Knight of The Mark
Great idea. I'm sure we'll be rich. :grin: :lol:

Child of Gondor
*herds the dust bunnies from her profile* I found some in a corner. *sneezes*

High Warden of Tower
@Isolde Alarion Get the dust bunnies off those posting skills of yours too and write a thing or two! :lol:

Knight of The Mark
@Isolde Alarion Would you consider donating those dust bunnies to a good cause? *smiles innocently*

High Warden of Tower
I currently have spiders trying to invade the corners of my room. lol... *chases*

Knight of The Mark
Can we sell those on ebay too, Pele?

High Warden of Tower
Probably, if daddy-long-legs are in demand.

Child of Gondor
Not sure I trust that look Rior..somehow I think you want to cook my dust bunnies..

Knight of The Mark
No, Isolde, just planning on making a fortune by selling them as pets on ebay. :mwahaha: Ebilness from my time as a minion of Mordor on old plaza still darkens my soul. :lol:

Child of Gondor
😆😆😆

Child of Gondor
@Pele Alarion let's do something with the guy Relic stabbed..sound fun? lol

High Warden of Tower
@Isolde Alarion That's like... two guys already. :P Definitely worth investigation (and plotting).

Child of Gondor
Muahaahaa!! She’s so nasty. Leaving a trail of bodies in her wake. Lol

High Warden of Tower
*goes off plotting and thinking*

Child of Gondor
*leaves a sprinkling of posts for Pele to mull over*

High Warden of Tower
Hehe, the posts were very lovely, Issy!

Child of Gondor
*adds a few more sprinkles* Who doesn't like sprinkles?? LOL

High Warden of Tower
*has stored the spinkles away* Got any more, Sis? @Isolde Alarion