Alarion Hall ~ Home to the Alarions

Yeah I get it, this is where everyone will actually post.
New Soul
*Beren toasts their marriage with a gentle meeting of their glasses filled with Dr Pepper and gives her a long tender kiss :smiley17: * It's taken years but they're finally getting back together, Issy! I'll let you know when I'm done with the bio; now I gotta rewrite half of it but that's okay! I should be done by Monday night because of my shifts. Thanks for waiting, my dear <3 :smiley11: It'll be well worth the read and seeing our old flames in love again we'll be epic. Cassie and I talked about Addhor an hour ago. You'll be hearing from her soon, I'm sure!

Veo, believe me, he's gonna win her back like it's the first time! It's gonna be sweet. :smiley17:

Pele, when it's time for Beren and Nella to get married, maybe you can RP Faramir again for us :smiley17: . I still remember that kingdom thread Beren married Nella in long ago! Guess it could be in a Free RP thread now.
"Eriol... 'One who dreams alone.' ” - Tolkien, The Book of Lost Tales I

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
Gondor looks good on you Issy. :smiley22: Don’t worry about Addhor. There is no way he would come between a chance for Mourgan’s parents to get back together Beren is an old friend after all.

“Wait, you’re THAT Nelladel ?” *leaves them to it* :smiley11:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

High Warden of Tower
*observes all the plotting and makes fire from the logs Issy handed her*

Hmm, Aig, I don't think I can RP Faramir, as I am no ruler and don't have any leadership roles; I merely came to play as a member. Suppose some other options should be thought of!

New Soul
Pele, there's no rules right now that say you can't :smiley11:
Veowyn, Vandani, Jakiewyn, Caddrick, Ailura, Túrelia, Vigri, Vinca
Maldir - you are missed

High Warden of Tower
Maaaybe, Veo, but I am rather wary with using canon characters, as it might border with god-modding; and then I imagine that it might encourage people to RP those, and we might end up with 5 Aragorns. :D

New Soul
I think small uses, like for a wedding, or other such thing would be acceptable. You could always discuss it with Narv if you're uncomfortable though.
Maldir - you are missed

New Soul
Here's to leaving them to it, Cassie! *Beren drinks a snifter of straight bourbon Ithilien whisky with Addhor on the back of his lebethron wagon*

Veowyn and I already hijacked Olórë Mallë and Erestor for the time being. Siblings in crime.

I remarked Elrond, Arwen, and Glorfindel are out of the Last Homely House in the Imladris Forum. I'll probably RP Elrond briefly in my Elven Host RP coming up this week. I'll be careful with how often I write canon characters until rulers are/if chosen.

New Soul
Awww Bear! Im recalling our week of wearing Luke and Leia on our fb profile pictures :smiley17:
Maldir - you are missed

New Soul
I recall that time fondly, Veo ! I'm sad we didn't get to this May but it's something we'll look forward to together on Facebook next year, the Leia to my Luke :smiley17: .

It seems like I really need to post in Pelargir soon so I'm going to try to do that tonight as Beren though I wanted the Guesthouse to be the first post as him. That will be my second and the bio. :smiley10:

Edit: I'm half finshed with Beren's intro post in the Ranger thread. I'll finish tonight after work!

Child of Gondor
@Aigronding Mordagnir Looking very dapper there. Yay! Nell and Bear back together! *lightly clinks her glass of dr. Pepper, careful not so spill any.* I agree with Veo..wooing is always good and I know Bear will do a good job of it. 😊

Thank you for understanding Cassie..perhaps Addhor can be the best man?

@Veowyn Awww!! That’s so cool!! I bet she’s a sweetie like her Momma. :smiley8:

@Pele Alarion *Sees her start a fire ...jaw drops* Pele!! Why you burning the White Tree twigs? I thought it was important or something. Lol. *tries to resist the urge to roast marshmallows over the embers of one of Gondors sacred icons...fails*.

Marshmallows anyone??
Isolde Alarion/Rohan~Nelladel Alarion/Gondor~Mourgan Alarion/Gondor ~ Dahak/ Umbar ~ Relic RIP

New Soul
I'm nearly finished with my Bear post in the Rangers RP, Issy, so Mourgan is about to meet his father very soon....even before he sees Nella. Bear's gonna show up in style to impress his firstborn. Beren has a gamebeson on but he'll look more dapper when he sees his woman. :smiley11: . We need to bring back that eyebrow waggling emojie. Does Nella live in the city? I love marshmallows but I might think twice about roasting them over the withered tree. I like the silver one it came from :smiley9: :smiley12: .

Child of Gondor
Well you know I'll have to read that Ranger post. :smiley24: lol Mourgan will be very happy to see his dad and Mourgan will probably be like...sooo...going to see Mom hu? :smiley9: :smiley16: See, I could have used the wiggly browed emojie right there. :smiley9: LOL Nell lives above the bakery in her two bedroom "apt". It really cuts down on the commute time and it's always warm in the winter and smells great all the time.
Mourgan works and lives on the farm his "Father" willed to him.
Isolde Alarion/Rohan~Nelladel Alarion/Gondor~Mourgan Alarion/Gondor ~ Dahak/ Umbar ~ Relic RIP

High Warden of Tower
*plots and plans quietly while making fresh honey cake*

Child of Gondor
*jumps on the newly baked honey cake and scarfs it down* NOM! NOM! NOM! *wipes daintily at the corners of her mouth* Seems your all out of honey cake there Pele...

New Soul
*runs through leaving cinnamon like it is fairy dust*
Maldir - you are missed

High Warden of Tower
Wee! Cinnamon might fit perfectly on honey cake. *sets about baking a new one*

Black Númenórean
*waits for new cakes to bake*
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

High Warden of Tower
This song might be very appropriate. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7CL8anA1hQ

Child of Gondor
*watches some of the video*... :shock: Woooooow. :shock:

High Warden of Tower
Anyway, I have eaten lots of real cake, not just virtual one. Hehe...

Child of Gondor
@Pele Alarion and @Veowyn I’ll try to post in the market tomorrow. I was away for the weekend.
I might be leaving again soon though. My step mother passed the 3rd and I don’t know what the plans are for a memorial or what their doing but I want to be there for my dad.
@Aigronding Mordagnir will Mourgan be meeting Beren for the first time aboard ship with the Rangers?? Also.. when would you like to pick up the Beren and Nell story? I know your busy too but just for a heads up.

New Soul
This week, Issy :smiley17: ! Yes, Beren and Mourgan will be meeting for the first time in this Rangers RPG :smiley8: !! How should we start them off? Will Mourgan be excited right away or Beren will have to earn his love & trust? My next day off is on Tuesday so I'll be posting back in the Ranger RP then. Should Nell meet reunite with Beren at the Old Guesthouse where Veo and Mourg are? It would take place after the Ranger RP, think that would make the most sense. Or should Bear and Nella bump into each other alone together :smiley11: ?

New Soul
Don't worry, I'm a bit behind on other posts myself, so I'm in no hurry
Maldir - you are missed

Child of Gondor
@Aigronding Mordagnir As far as Mourgan meeting Beren I think he'd be abit excited but kind like laid back too. He's not gonna jump into his arms, that would be very unRangerly. :smiley9:
I think a casual meeting between Nell and Beren would be nice that way poor Veo and Mourgan wouldn't have to watch the whole thing. :smiley16:

@Veowyn :smiley17:

New Soul
I think Beren would want to immediately embrace Mourgan but you're right, @Isolde Alarion , it would be rather awkward to hug each other in front of the Rangers :smiley9: . Because of the unexpected big timeskip of the RPG and the unfortunate separation of father and son by teams, I suggest we do "flashback" posts to the time of the Pelargir barracks where Beren and Mourgan could have been spent some bonding time alone somewhere on base :smiley8: ? We could write Beren and Mourgan's time together during the interval here in Ever On: The World Beyond Free RP viewtopic.php?f=10&t=274 :smiley10: . Beren and Mourgan could also be bunk mates.

I'm all for Nell and Beren meeting elsewhere, a casual meeting in private :smiley17: . I suggest a small roadside tavern I could make in a field of wild roses in Imloth Melui on the banks of the Erui river...*coughromanticcough :smiley11: * We could do that here in the Gondorian Free RP here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=121 ; that way we have father and son in one Free RP, and Beren with Nell in another for now. Beren does need to reunite with @Veowyn :smiley17: for brother-sister time and be around Mourgan more so I'm going to bring him to the Guesthouse to interact with them and that can take place prior before his date, uh, meeting with Nella.

Sounds lovely?

Child of Gondor
So I just posted in the Rangers before reading your suggestions but I think they could still meet there, then have that night to meet and catch up then if you want to rp in one of the threads I'm cool with that..that way we won't fill up the Ranger thread with our own storyline.
*Nell smells the roses* Lovely indeed. :smiley17: I'll check out the threads and let you know which one. Perhaps she received a note from him asking her to meet him..*Nell has butterflies but is abit apprehensive...wonders if it's hot in here or is it just her.* :D ;)

@Aigronding Mordagnir edit: I like the idea of seperate threads...they both work for me. :smiley22: I can do a post for Nell, getting the letter and getting ready and all that stuff.?

New Soul
I love the idea of Beren sending her a letter, @Isolde Alarion :smiley11: , and your post getting ready to meet him :smiley8: ! We could use the Gondorian Free RP for their romantic reuinon and the World Beyond for Bear & Mourgan. I rather you feeling hot than having Nella feeling vengeful, packing a dagger in her purse to stab Beren with. I'm glad we're not there :smiley12: :smiley9: :smiley9: :smiley9: :smiley17:

High Warden of Tower
*wanders in* Right... So where do I begin to catch up with all the posts?

New Soul
*streaks through the thread lighting things on fire*

There, @Pele Alarion now you don't need to catch up.
they/he/mischief

High Warden of Tower
Are you suuuuuure, Toasty? :O

Child of Gondor
The beginning is usually a very good place to start lol 🤔

Child of Gondor
@Aigronding Mordagnir I'm going to work on Nell getting ready tomorrow. I just did a long post at the other site with Mangus and Nell finding Mourgan...let's say he's about to get his butt kicked by his uncle LOL If it wasn't midnight I'd start on Nells post but I can't see straight. But I will definatly get the ball rolling tommorow. :smiley17: :smiley11:

New Soul
Pele Alarion wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:40 am Are you suuuuuure, Toasty? :O
Actually not at all, do please continue to post an rp with me or I'll be quite sad
they/he/mischief

High Warden of Tower
*looks over what has remained of the list of posts* Hmm. Yes.

Child of Gondor
Left a little something in the Market for you Pele. :)
@Aigronding Mordagnir , and she's off! After trying on three gowns! LOL

New Soul
Mourgan is lucky if Mangus doesn't knock every tooth out of his mouth :smiley12: . Also, Beren will be lucky if Mangus doesn't knock every tooth out of his mouth... :smiley9:

YES :smiley11: :smiley11: :smiley11: !!! I'll run to read!! I'm glad I have two days off and can write more, Issy (like for the Ranger RP, too) :smiley17: !! I'm happy that Nella is excited. Beren will have to be careful at their date; he might knock over a glass of wine on her gown in his nervousness :smiley9: :smiley11: .

"After receiving the letter she'd kept it in her apron pocket for most of the day. Debating on reading it or tossing it into the hot ovens of her bakery and never thinking of it again but she caved in and sat that night reading his words, over and over. Gently and reverantly brushing her fingers over his penned words. Memories kept company with her that night and she'd fallen asleep with his letter held tightly to her chest." Oh, man, the waterworks, Think I'm gonna have a good happy cry :smiley9: :smiley11: . We always wrote sweetly together, it's just like old times, Issy!

Child of Gondor
*imagines teeth flying all over* Woah! :smiley9: Like father like son I suppose...even when getting beat up by Mangus. :smiley11: :smiley9:
That would be funny...and then he's trying to wipe at it all awkwardly while she's like laughing ... and who knows..might be the perfect oppurtunity for a :smiley17:
** I'm glad you enjoyed it. *offers tissue* I agree..it's going to be sweet!! ....and I see her stealing that kiss btw.. :smiley11:

New Soul
Strangers: "What do you have in common?" Bear and Mourgan in unison: "Rugged good looks and getting beat up by Mangus." :smiley9: :smiley9: :smiley9:

*Dabs his eyes with tissue* I have already thought of one way Beren is gonna kiss her before she steals one herself :smiley17: . And it'll be such a tender thing :smiley11: .

Child of Gondor
:smiley9: :smiley9: :smiley9: "Manguthhhh.." now they have a lisp from the missing teeth.

oh dear..hand over that tissue..*dabs eyes* I can't wait! :smiley17:

High Warden of Tower
*pretends to be a young kid* Kissing... ewwwww! :smiley15:

Child of Gondor
:smiley9: :smiley9: :smiley9: Pele!! You crack me up!! :smiley9: :smiley9: :smiley16:

High Warden of Tower
That's what happens when I try to procrastinate - I end up spamming and writing silly stuff.

Child of Gondor
and being a not so serious Gondorian too .lol

High Warden of Tower
A can write serious stuff, though... often :D

Child of Gondor
true true lol

High Warden of Tower
*walks over to write a few lines in the bakery*

High Warden of Tower
Meh, or maybe not tonight... feeling too sleepy to come up with anything more than 2 lines.

New Soul
*offers Pele a toasted pillow*
they/he/mischief

High Warden of Tower
*settles on the pillow comfortably*

Elder of Imladris
Well, well. I nearly forgot about the Alarions. I was one, if only for the briefest of times, and I'm glad to return home :smiley8: