Alarion Hall ~ Home to the Alarions

Yeah I get it, this is where everyone will actually post.
High Warden of Tower
Nole, don't you dare be so forgetful! And it is really good to see you! *huggleattacks*

Elder of Imladris
Hey, Pele! *Stumbles back in surprise, then tries to simultaneously return the hug, sniff the air, and look into the hall* I hope I'm not too late to the Welcome Back party. Did anyone leave me some cinnamon rolls?

New Soul
Never too late! I just toasted some fresh ones. *hands over slightly burnt cinnamon rolls*
they/he/mischief

Elder of Imladris
How delightful! *Comes back from taking a walk in the Shire rather hungry, tastes the rolls and barely avoids choking* Those are... Very interesting. You certainly have good cooking skills. They say it runs in the family...

High Warden of Tower
*makes some tea to go with toasted cinnamon rolls*

New Soul
Nolewen wrote: ↑Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:29 pm How delightful! *Comes back from taking a walk in the Shire rather hungry, tastes the rolls and barely avoids choking* Those are... Very interesting. You certainly have good cooking skills. They say it runs in the family...
Oooh, must be rubbing off on me then, since I'm just an interloper.
they/he/mischief

Elder of Imladris
Wow, @Burnt Toast, you must be really talented then :smiley9:

High Warden of Tower
*bakes honey cake and eats half of it herself*

Elder of Imladris
*eats the other half while Pele isn't looking*

New Soul
Haha!
Dang, missed out on the honey cake.
they/he/mischief

Child of Gondor
*plops on the couch, brushes archive dust from her shoulders* Was reading Generations... such fun!! we need a reunion!! Especially now!! I smell honeycake..what did I miss??
Isolde Alarion/Rohan~Nelladel Alarion/Gondor~Mourgan Alarion/Gondor ~ Dahak/ Umbar ~ Relic RIP

High Warden of Tower
*sighs and gets to baking a new batch of cakes*

Reunion might be fun, but where do we find people?

New Soul
*helps Pele bake new cake*
Which people? Like people who haven't found us yet?
they/he/mischief

High Warden of Tower
There used to be about 6 original Alarions, but most have drifted away. And then some other people came and went later on.

Elder of Imladris
*sits down on the couch besides @Isolde Alarion, waiting eagerly for @Pele Alarion and @Burnt Toast to finish baking the cake*

New Soul
*adds a few final toasty touches to the cake with a live flame*

Here ye be.

Ah, yeah, it's hard to figure how to find people/let them know about the site if they're not on FB.
they/he/mischief

High Warden of Tower
*adds some random strawberries and chocolate on the cake*

Gah, missing-people-mood is lurking around the corner, the more I think about it.

New Soul
*Collapses on a sofa, chugging a Dr Pepper, after another long shift of heavy-lifting* I'm almost done with my reply in the Ranger thread in Minas Tirith, @Isolde Alarion :smiley17: , and I'm working on my Beren date reply for Nella :smiley17: ! I'm gonna finish the Ranger post before bed but I'm hoping to get the date response done sometime on Sunday on my day off :smiley11:

I'll get to Veo and Mourgan at the Guesthouse this week!
"Eriol... 'One who dreams alone.' ” - Tolkien, The Book of Lost Tales I

Elder of Imladris
*Tries to steal Aig's Dr Pepper, then notices the cake and leaps up to taste* Oh nice touch, adding live Dragon flame to the cake, @Burnt Toast! Congrats on the new golden scales! Great job on the cake, @Pele Alarion! Those strawberries and chocolate totally melted after being thrown into the flames...

High Warden of Tower
Right. Everyone's been behaving while I was out camping? :D

Child of Gondor
We can't behave, we're Alarions... or thusly related.. :pokey:
Isolde Alarion/Rohan~Nelladel Alarion/Gondor~Mourgan Alarion/Gondor ~ Dahak/ Umbar ~ Relic RIP

High Warden of Tower
*behaves very seriously*

Child of Gondor
*tickles Pele* Stop with the seriousness..I'm serious.
Soooo...sorry for the void in post...life has been busy the last couple weeks.
Back to work after 4 months off... unexpected family dropping in on me...got sick... I'll try to catch up this weekend if I don't have to travel and move said family member back here. Not looking forward to that...
Anywho...@Pele Alarion ! Love the Ranger Barracks post!! So tempted to sneak Relic in to the city...but how??
@Aigronding Mordagnir .. still want to do something with Nell or should I move her on? ...

New Soul
Essential work has been crazy but I'm getting in more posts and my vacation soon so no worries, I'm replying 😘. The date is one of 6 posts I have in the works right now πŸŽ†.

High Warden of Tower
Oi, @Isolde Alarion, lots of life troubles, it seems.

Ha... Relic in MT? I'm sure there would be ways... Should my characters be afraid?

Child of Gondor
Alrighty Aig, I'll hold on. lol
Life got busy really quick... o-60 in a matter of days it seemed.
*shrugs* It's Relic... one should always keep an eye out. lol

High Warden of Tower
*prepares honey-cake attack*

Child of Gondor
@Pele Alarion I have some ideas for Relic..I'll text you later. :)

High Warden of Tower
Oh dear... Something to look forward then. Are all the health things fine?

New Soul
Working on the date post, Issy :winkkiss: ! Beren was showing off his healing skills to Mourgan in my last ERC reply :encore: 😎😏

Child of Gondor
I seen that. I'll have to have Mourgan respond to it. LOL I need to get back into the fray anyways..although it feels like trying to jump back on a spinning merry go round at this point... :googly:

New Soul
Beren being professional and looking back at Mourgan like, "I'm touching a beautiful noblewoman but, as you see, I'm not enjoying it, son!" :rofl: Nella should play with Bear on the date, bringing it up whilst trying to look upset :rofl: .

I know, it's like: We go someplace and stay...we go someplace and stay... we go someplace and stay (unless some of us pursue the Orcs and not go to the fort) 🀣.

High Warden of Tower
*plays with the sword to chase off boredom* I don't know what you mean by merry-go-round, Issy... I got used to the fast pace, and now things are slowish.

Child of Gondor
Yes...pure torture for Beren.. :lol: Mourgan made note of it.. posted btw. I probably will tease Beren..can't pass a chance like that up. :rofl:

*tries to avoid the swing sword* Glad you have more time to work on your sword skills Pele. :stab: :lol:

New Soul
"He supposed he could count himself lucky. He sustained no real injury. His only real evidance of battle being the splattering of nasty orc blood on his being and a minor bruising here and there. He'd had worse."

Mourgan has his daddy's luck 😎😏. A champ - like father, like son πŸ†.

"Perhaps I should become a healer..." he absently muttered to the now nudging horse. "..then I can rub oil on a woman's chest without being punched." He's his father's kid, alright πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…!

Child of Gondor
:headbang: Yes, I suppose he does. :wink:
ahh yess...he likes the womans.. :rofl:

New Soul
That made my night :rofl: . Mourg should definitely take lessons from Pele and Beren. Could write Nella getting injured at some point in the house and they have to work together to heal her, mommy the guinea pig :lol: :smooch: .

Child of Gondor
That would be interesting..they'd either kill her or cure her. :lol: Might think on that though...not a completely crazy idea. I always thought it would be interesting to have like a plague or something come through Minas Tirith...poor healers would run themselves ragged. Oooh Peleeee!! I have an idea.. :lol:

High Warden of Tower
*chops a few veggies with the sword* Idea? Is it adventurous in any way?

Child of Gondor
Isn't it always?! It has drama.. suspense.. even death perhaps or as near as we'd like to get to it. LOL ! How do you feel about sayyy... the plague? Sharpen those healer skills...if you have a nice npc you'd like to kill off ... or...I can unleash Relic which I'm itching to do... nearly started a post about it a moment ago...so...
plague.. or Relic ? :rofl:

New Soul
Gondor had a plague once in lore, it could again ... In all honesty, it should be an activity to host, would be ironic since there's a pandemic still raging. I already have one character in my AoA RPG in Imladris about to tell somebody to use a scarf as a mask while there's smoke clouding the air. If there's gonnna be a plague RP in Gondor, I'll definitely have Bear in that one for his family :encore: .

New Soul
Relic unleashing evil diseased bats of the Harad jungle? Eil diseased Mordor rats? :mwahaha:

High Warden of Tower
Haha... Relic sounds more interesting - though never know; she might have plagues hidden somewhere ready to be let loose. :P

Child of Gondor
*releases a box of rabid squirrels* Enjoy! My job is done ~ Relic :mwahaha:

High Warden of Tower
Oooh! Squirrels! Pretty! Oh wait... :P

Child of Gondor
*loiters*

High Warden of Tower
Ha... You could always cause more havoc! :D *gets ready for forest*

Wainrider
Hey I'm Alarion too! hi all!

High Warden of Tower
Fenrir, I'm not sure we have really interacted before? :)

Issy, I'm trying to think of an appropriate response to that letter!

Child of Gondor
I'm sure it'll be interesting Pele. :)

Fenrir... help me place you.. *scratches brain*