When we are Free - a UK Plaza Meet?

Yeah I get it, this is where everyone will actually post.
High Lord of Imladris
In the future I honestly REALLY want to come to the UK again - I adored it when i visited and would like to do so an make some new better memories there the next time so would love to set up a possible meet I have a plan to go from Glasgow to Brighton basically over a month via train and hostels is the current plan (cause hostels are way cheaper than hotels there I already know that lol) since I spent most of my trips in the South (London to Brighton areas previously) so more time NORTH of London for sures but would love to meet some plaza members and have do stuffs. Though am certainly not a UK plaza member... MAY decide on vacation around when Plaza meet takes place since that might be the easiest.

Loremaster of Gondor
Awesome! I am sooooooo down!

Fea
As far as I'm concerned, the more social gatherings the better once we're through this thing! I'd also be happy to head up north. The novelty of getting on a train again will just add to the sense of adventure :grin:

Esquire of The Mark
I will absolutely be traveling to Europe when the pandemic subsides, and it would be really rad to meet Plaza folk. I especially need to meet @Arnyn considering she’s been one of my closest friends for almost five years and we’ve never gotten meet in person! :lol:

Éowyn
Éowyn
:smooch: @Ta'leus Shieldsong
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Sage of Khazad-dûm
@Nia I hear you on the train thing haha
Family Stealtharm | Sil's #1 Property | Knowledge of a woman, pride of a dwarf | Khazâd ai-mênu!

Newborn of Imladris
Nearly as far SW as @ Ercassie but if Frodo and Sam can get to Mount Doom I'm sure at least some of us can make it to Mercia or even further!
Remembering halfir by learning something new each day