A little hiatus

Yeah I get it, this is where everyone will actually post.
Chief Counsellor of Gondor
So I basically want to just say this is really difficult but I feel I need a bit of a break. Quite frankly what's happening in my country is worrisome and even though I have faith it will be ok in the end, the anger and sadness has seeped into some of my personal relationships. I need to take some time to give thought and focus on how to resolve them, no matter what the outcome is...

I felt I needed to give a heads up, because over the past 6+ months the Plaza being back has been on of the main positives that got me through this pandemic. From many of your words of encouragement and kindness I participated in RP and activities I never thought I would have before. And for my Lore comrades I look forward to the day of returning to robust debates and friendly sparring.

I'll be back, because I'm going to want to see the LOTR reading that Mojo began through to the end, but I've been up a lot for the past 3 days and that's not normal for me (I'm usually knocked out by like 9pm on a friday and waking up at 6am no matter what day it is). Here I find myself still up at 4:00 am and need to get some things in order and back on track.

Thank you for all for being you. :grouphug:
A Loquacious Loreman.
he/him
Tis the season of Sean Bean prequel shows

Fea
@Boromir88 - to give my own little message of hope to you, I am sure things will turn out okay in the end; mostly I feel we muddle through and things can seem hopeless or desperate in one moment, but the times almost always pass. But that being said, I -totally- get the personal impact wider world events can have on one's own sense of wellbeing and happiness, and on the relationships we have, so I really hope you manage to get yourself back to a good place really soon (with no more 4ams!). I always learn something new when I read your posts, and very much look forward to seeing them again when you're back and feeling more yourself! :grin: Take care!

Master Torturer
Take care Boro, we will be here when you return. If you need an ear to bend, there is Discord and email, I am always available to talk, unless Im sleeping... <3

New Soul
Take all the time you need @Boromir88, we'll be here *hugs*
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Ent Ancient
I wish you the best and send you support in reconciling with those people in your life. I'm still processing all this myself as I am sure you are, too, but I share your faith in the eventual outcome. I look forward to your return and resuming the read along with you! Until then, take care and thank you for being you, too, and all that you share with us here. *hug*

Khazad Elder
Positive vibes going your way @Boromir88 ! I enjoyed the last six months sharing time with you! Breaks, though, are good and sometimes necessary. I hope to catch-up with you when you return!

Take care! 💖
The world was fair in Durin's Day

Black Númenórean
We'll miss you, Boro, but totally understand the need for a break. We'll look forward to seeing you when you're able to return. <3
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
Thank you for the well wishes everyone. :smile: A small update, it's gone a little better than expected because I found an unexpected ally in my dad. Still quite a ways to go because like usual there's other people telling me what they think I want to hear and they still have me worried. But being able to return to my normal sleep routine is fantastic.
A Loquacious Loreman.
he/him
Tis the season of Sean Bean prequel shows

Ent Ancient
I'm glad to hear that, Boro. I hope things continue moving in the right direction <3

Loremaster of the Herd
Congratulations on feeling a little better @Boromir88! Family can be an unexpected blessing sometimes (when they're not being pains :lol:). Wishing you the best (and I can't wait to talk more about the read-through once you're back!)
In the deeps of Time, amidst the Innumerable Stars