You have a point, I'll give you that

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Dúnadan
The purpose of this post is twofold: 1) I would humbly and kindly ask the NPF to sparkle many, many glitter particles on @Lailyn for this lovely and poetic post, a snapshot in time, a glimpse into the everyday life of a man... It was like listening to chamber music that at one critical point turned into The Lighting of the Beacons track. It was extremely moving and beautiful and I am grateful that Lail wrote this and shared it here <3

2) I would like you all to go and read this post and have it in mind for next year's ARPY nominations (the link is already provided). I will certainly keep it in mind for the future. :winkkiss: Lail deserves great praise for this work :smooch:

NPF edit: Never ceases to amaze me what awesome writers we have here on the Plaza <3 Sprinkling some shinies on Lail and Frost as well as wow.. And a lil something for you too Nessa for being so enthusiatic and caring about sharing these wonders <3
Wyrdwritere. She/her. I contain multitudes.

The Thrush
The Thrush
:embarrassed: Thank you Nessa, that is too much. <3 I always wondered who lit the beacons.

The Thrush
The Thrush
Glad to see Frost get some shinies for that post! I was going to ask but the NPF beat me to it ( :smooch:) so instead I'll share some love elsewhere -

Can @The King in Yellow get some tribute for his posts as Pazuzu, the Distortion in the Lands of Shadow Free RP? (If I must pick one post, it would be this one.) And also some buffing for @Winddancer exploring her character after the fall of Sauron (in particular, this one)? This story has been dark, dramatic and most intriguing to read.

On a very different note, can @Amadhrill receive some shinies for her beautiful and touching post in the Cavalry Courtyard here in a little story we've embarked on together for which I am very appreciative?

Finally, may @Ta'leus Shieldsong receive some sparkles for Shir. Locke Houmes and the The Shire Detective Agency with some buffing for @Goostradamus? These posts have all been delightfully clever to read.

NPF edit: Sure thing! I need a buffing machine..

Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Aw thankies! <3 It's been fun to get back into WD's head :D Even though she is a pitiful weakling atm :P

Black Númenórean
You are incredibly kind @Lailyn! I'm very good at being evil, what can I say?
Mr. Spider doesn't like it

Prince Imrahil
Prince Imrahil
Aw shucks @Lailyn ! Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the posts too. :D

Esquire of The Mark
@Lailyn I know you just received some shinies, but it takes two to tango, so none of the posts in the cavalry courtyard would be there without you! Thank you! :smooch: So Lail definately deserve some shinies for her part in that too!

NPF edit: Done!
Hælend of Meduseld

The Thrush
The Thrush
Thank you, Ama. :smooch:

Dúnadan
If the kind NPF hasn't already bathed @The King in Yellow in glitter particles for this hilarious Fleeg Spa post that has me howling with laughter like a banshee for 10 minutes then I shall encourage you to do so! I especially loved the parts where the colour of Fleeg's eyes is described and how he tries to reconstruct how he got a horse from Rohan to Mordor. :rofl:

NPF edit: I hadn't! Thanks for the reminder! Fleeg is now doused in something less glittery..

Black Númenórean
Whatever it is that Fleeg has been doused in, I'm sure he deserves it and I hope it brings him great consternation. Thank you NPF and @A Good Wife, you are both far too kind to me and Fleeg

Black Númenórean
I think it goes without saying, but this post deserves all the shinies you can throw at it. An early frontrunner for my favorite dramatic post of 2021

NPF edit: A lot of wonderful stories in there, tossed some coins to the witc.. uhm writers who haven't gotten anything in there yet. So Tharmaras, A Good Wife, Amadhrill, Pele and Ercassie. Only did for page 3, so if there are others, feel free to point them out :)

Faramir
Faramir
*feels the coins hit the back of her head as she types endless work projects* Oi. Thank you! :grin:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

Esquire of The Mark
Thank you! :smooch:
Hælend of Meduseld

Ossë
Ossë
Thank you for the shiny coins💰! For Gondor! 😎
"In a Wonderland they lie / Dreaming as the days go by...” - Lewis Carroll

Dúnadan
Thank you for throwing coins at this bazaar storyteller NPF :smooch: and many thanks to @Call of Cthulhu as well :smooch: I'm glad you liked the poetic physician *hugs*

Captain of Tower
Thankyou for the shinies, little fairy ! :embarrassed: :smooch:
The board is set. The pieces are moving.

Loremaster of Imladris
OF ALL the hair brained posts I have come up with THIS is the one in Lore that has me going I started this discussion? AND now we are delving and its beautiful and I'm learning WAY too much and I LOVE IT... and legit throw some shinies at Troelsfo because well *gestures to the three posts starting at this one*

https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 450#p43450

NPF edit: sure thing, done!

Ossë
Ossë
"He had taken the theme of the eve to extremes, veiling not only his face, but a vast portion of his entire head. The helm which enveloped thus, identity, was fluid metal, polished smooth as oil made firm, pitch black at first sight but setting off an eerie silver sheen when rinsed in candlelight. Like a streak of moonlight spearing through the mire of a cloudy night, long enough only to chase a searchlight of suggestion around obscure shapes. The turrets of a none-too-subtle crown, soaked in the same ink shade, stretched about the orbit of this headpiece, like a proud fence. Hair as lightless as the deepest abyss stole as though a silent waterfall to coat his high collar, and still this seemed to pale against the dark fathomless burn of his coal-dark eyes. For a time, The Blizzard was unaware if he even possessed means of sight, for he did not turn from her stare as most did. And for that time of wordless wonder, he stood aside where she sat, the dark aside the light. And then she rose."

May some glittering tribute be bestowed to Ercassie :winkkiss: for this post in the Masquerade?

https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 492#p43492

NPF edit: Done!

Dúnadan
Dear NPF

May the glitter always shine in your halls of starshine and glitter perfection and never run dry! That being said, I have a lot of posts to catch up with so I'll roll my current pleas for glitter shinies in one post.

May the NPF grant the shinny points to these people for these posts (in no particular order, methinks)

@Aduchil for this hilarious post that includes mentions of the raccoon garbage disposal mafia, Knowledge is power, francis is bacon :rofl: and dried shrooms :lol:

I know @Tarawen can't get shinies, but can you send a cloud of glitter into our Sun for this brilliant response in which "large cloud of spores" are launched "from the top of its head" :rofl:

Some glitter for @Tharmáras and @Fuin Elda too for the beautiful story colab that just started, but especially for this post (contrasting moods of Osse, friendship with elves (Odysseus - Athena theme) and weaving Ovid into the text <3 ) and the response (I love how Fuin managed to portray her character here, her Revealed Grandmother :smooch: is simultaneously a strong kick arse lady and very vulnerable at this moment and I love it!)

It's a tall order, but it's great writing and storytelling! Thank you very muchly! :smooch:

NPF edit: Geez.. good thing I am a fairy and not a minion.. ;P

Guardian of Imladris
I would like to formally request for the following roleplayers to receive some trib; not only did they fill the Lindon Masquerade with their well-written and consistent posts, but they also saw the entire RP through to the end - something that means a lot to me as a thread-runner. Image

@Goostradamus
@Fuin Elda
@Call of Cthulhu
@Tharmáras
@Moriel
@Ercassie

Please and thank you.

NPF edit: Fuin, Frost, Aig, and Cassie have been tribbed! Goose has been offered some pepto bismol, and Moriel has received some stardust.

< Annúnfalas Edit: Silly me, I forgot Admin could not get tribute points! Well no worries, I will come up with some unique gifts next time to substitute. >
Last edited by Annúnfalas on Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Loremaster of Imladris
@Nessa Saelind and the NPF thanks very much for that I really enjoyed writing that post and I do hope you'll follow along with the future posts of that story line

And for the NPF I simply would be remise if I didn't say I will honestly take kneecaps for souvenirs if @Annúnfalas does not get some tribute for being an absolutely fantastic thread runner of the Lindon Masque.

NPF edit: yes of course, done!

EDIT: Wonderful thanks NPF
Last edited by Fuin Elda on Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tilion
Tilion
*dances amongst the stardust*

Thank you, @Annúnfalas! It was a wonderful ball and I look forward to the ones to come :grin:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Arien
Arien
Hahaha I’m glad you enjoyed the spores, @Nessa Saelind :lol: mayhaps one of your characters would like to sample Shroomîsh’s wares?
she/her

Black Númenórean
@Annúnfalas, you are too kind! :grin: Thanks to you and the ever mysterious minion point fairy

Dúnadan
@Fuin Elda - oh I'll definitely follow that story, worry yea not. Feel free to poke me or remind me on Discord :winkkiss:

@Tarawen :lol: we'll see how things go :lol: Maybe someone can adopt the wee Shroom :lol:

Ossë
Ossë
Thank you, @Annúnfalas , for hosting a marvelous and wonderfully unforgttable Masquerade :dance: . Greater thanks for threadrunning an activity to a clear ending; your shining model of completion is inspiring & hopeful for both GMs and participants alike :clap: . I'm already looking forward to the next Masquerades in Imladris and Mordor, old friend :smooch: !

I'm happy you enjoyed the Ossë post, Nessa! I worked for days on that :nod: .

Thanks for all the points, Ninja Point Faeries :encore: !

Ilmarë
Ilmarë
:kiss: :smooch: not that anyone wants to kiss a hurky goose
she/her/probably a goose

Arien
Arien
@Nessa Saelind ooo that’s an excellent idea. Shroomîsh would probably benefit from family members who aren’t Reg! :lol:
she/her

Loremaster of Imladris
Ahem Apparently I've been horrifically remise.

Could I get some Tribute for IK racing
Lady Winchester (winner of race 2)
and
Call of Cthulhu (winner of race 1)

NPF edit: Sure thing!