You have a point, I'll give you that

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Warden of Keys

She pauses, wishing she had a drink of water. Perhaps she could hop on over and peck off some of Taniquetil’s eternal ice.

She can't have shiny points but I'll give @Goosil here a yummy plump Oiolosse rabbit for her to devour. Her Eagle post in AoA was delightful and she's the only Plaza member I know who writes WHAM! in her IC replies, making me laugh 😂🤣!

https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 444#p44444

"In a Wonderland they lie / Dreaming as the days go by...” - Lewis Carroll

Minstrel of Lothlorien
Ooh thank you lovely OM NOM NOM :smooch:
she/her/this goose is on fire

Warden of Keys
"Here in this place of safety from all harm, has my past come back to haunt me. And there is no way out."

Could some lovely tribute be given to @Ercassie for her captivating diary entry of her shameless dimensional character Fëapoldië? 😁

https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 639#p44639

NPF edit: Done!

Tilion
Tilion
@Tharmáras Totally forgot to stop by and thank you for my bunnies!! I thoroughly enjoyed writing that mammoth of a post and I'm so glad you enjoyed the ride as well :grin: :smooch:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Councillor of Elrond
Can I get a few shinies tossed to @Afird Splitax for winning Race three of IK Racing? Please and thanks

NPF edit: Sure thing! And some for TR too :)

Pippin Took
Pippin Took
Thank you for the shiny glittery star points you sprinkled on my robe NPF :smooch: You are the bestest of faeries! :smooch:
Wyrdwritere. She/her. E forse il mare è dentro di lei

Counsellor of Gondor
Awww thank you (again :googly: :embarrassed:) @Tharmáras for your kindness and of course to the NPF for such generosity. :smooch:
The board is set. The pieces are moving.

Councillor of Elrond
Many thanks NPF!

Afird Splitax
Afird Splitax
Thank you @Fuin Elda and NPF. It looks like Afird did win some coin after all. :smooch: Let us hope someone will attempt to outpace the lumbering badger in the next challenge. :lol:
'I would not have you go without seeing Kheled-zâram.'

Loremaster of the Herd
Can @Istya Alassea please receive some shinies for doing a lovely job running the Strawberry Star Brewery please? She has done a wonderful job interacting with everyone who arrived to play, wrote some nice posts about hobbits making wine and deserves bonus points for putting up with Rilla's silly antics.

NPF edit: yes of course, done!

Afird Splitax
Afird Splitax
Can Tharmáras please be sprinkled with shinies or love just for having posted the gif or meme (or whatever they are called these days) of the great Antonio Banderas in this POST. Hey, it made my day. I actually googled Mr. Banderas's image, again. I forgot how darn gorgeous he was!!! :grin: Thanks Aig!

NPF edit: sure :googly:

Warden of Keys
She was not fair, not even in the manner of Melkor’s acolytes who toyed at their whim with disarming countenances. Her eyes, roiling like fluid ink blots, were overlarge in proportion to hawkish features hurled with distemper against an ashen canvas. Slick and cold as is an eel to the touch, her skin was pinched as though it would not quite stretch to mask the cathedral of jutting bones beneath. A wide band of crimson scored across the high reach of her brow, as though there flesh had been seared sure away and fresh blood beaded like sweat, receding like an oil slick into a tide of dark dry hair that fled the length of her back down into shadow.

Every needle-like tooth was a serrated incisor, the grotto of her jaw contorted forever ajar. Hisses emanated from that hole, whispers, streams of malice spilling like a slurry of guts out of an opened wound. Coriaceous sails hung like broken limbs framing the darkness which engulfed her form. She clove through passage after passage, raised just so far off the scabbed ground that her talons, each a hooked scythe of an anchor, dragged along the ground.

Could you toss some glittering tribute to @Ercassie 🌹for her evil and wonderfully descriptive post in AoA, please? https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 107#p45107 .

Warden of Keys
@Afird Splitax , that was unexpected, thank you :rofl: :grin: :encore: ! Guess I need to post more pics and gifs of him often :rofl: . Antonio has always been one of my favorite actors. I use him as a model for Rincion, one of my Noldorin High Elves. I use his Armand image from Interview With the Vampire. Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise who I both use for Aigronding and Telkelion characters, also star in that film of course. Guess I need to make another red-head NPC who I can use Kirsten Dunst for :lol: ! Big Anne Rice fan, here; I'm reading The Vampire, Lestat and The Wolf Gift presently.

Thank you, NPF ! :encore:

You're welcome, Cassie and Moriel :smooch: :smooch: !

Pippin Took
Pippin Took
Cometh the hour, cometh the Old Crone Woman of a Certain Age™ with a list of people for the NPF to bestow points to. Many thanks to the hardworking NPF in advance :smooch: from a grateful supplicant.

Can @Shivased please get some shiny points for all the hard work for the Cavalry, but especially for the prompt/first task for the Cavalry Team-building exercise?

From the same thread can @Aethelu get shinies because Dicun and elbow grease and socks made me laugh in addition to learning something about horses. :lol:

Same thread, but @Taethowen as Sighard - love how Taeth portrays him and how his love of horses shines through the grumpiness.

Last one from this thread, promise. :winkkiss: @Amadhrill as Rohan's newest bealdorhælend and her calm and gentle approach to everything. Everything Ama is shines from this post.

I'd also like to take a moment to express my admiration for the above-mentioned people. I don't know much about horses, but by reading your posts in this Team-building exercise I learned lots not just about horses and caring for them, but about your characters and Rohan and the culture of Rohan as Tolkien imagined it and as you interpreted it. Thank you for writing such beautiful works and sharing your writing skills and imagination with us. :grouphug: :smooch: I am very grateful.

Before I close, it would be remiss of me if I don't ask some shinies for @Saranna for these two tales from her archive: The Last Ringbearer and Harad; a tale of Hope. Yes, both works are older and have been posted on the Old Plaza, but that doesn't mean that they are not resplendent in their beauty. And it is good to see these works that were thought lost back and in the light again. :nod:

NPF edit: Consider it done <3

Thain of The Mark
Aww thanks NPF & @Nessa Saelind! :smooch:

Newborn of Imladris
@Nessa Saelind Thank you so much; I'm just glad that people are enjoying them :smile:
Remembering halfir by learning something new each day

Councillor of Elrond
I'' be notably angry if this has been brought before the NPF before this but

https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 075#p45075

Because honestly the amount of 'lighten the load' humor that happens involving birds is fantastic, also I love that I have Gwaihir rivalry with this birb.

NPF edit: How did I miss this? So sorry guys! On it now <3 Please feel free to poke us if you don't see a response within a couple of days <3

Pippin Took
Pippin Took
Honestly everyone's post in the Fly the Fellowship! game are amazing, the birbs especially :lol: @Goosil deserves some birb treats for organising this :smooch:

Warden of Keys
The form of this solitary silhouette was an armoured soldier, his whole clad in a darkness which somehow glimmered amidst the depths; like coal, in answer to the spears of lightning which smote down haphazardly to scar the beach. And bright as it was dark, there glimmered a sword, or so it seemed; immense in height and in girth enough to stand a sentry in it’s own right. The dark gloved hands which folded around it, were obscured at it’s hilt, that it may in fact be stood up of it’s own accord. Save that he stood in it’s shadowed wake; a priest before his altar, a judge before his bench. A knight behind his blade.

May @Ercassie be gifted a shiny collection of points for her darkly ominous post 😈🖤🙌🥳?
https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 467#p45467

Pippin Took
Pippin Took
My thanks to the NPF for sending some shinies my way! :smooch:

And a request for some shinies for these wonderful people: can @Taethowen and @Androthelm get shinies for these two posts (Taeth's first post and Andro's first post) in their collab in Lindon Free RP? In a few words, both of them manage to portray their characters, the uncertainty and awkwardness they feel and the happiness of meeting a new friend. It's a great joy to see them post again and read their stories.

NPF edit: D'aww!

Loremaster of the Herd
thank you for the treats! :smooch:

Councillor of Elrond
Thanks very much for the shinies and for giving out the shinies

Will keep that in mind if it gets missed I've got to admit I was a bit too busy to notice with work. :lol:

Pippin Took
Pippin Took
*waddles in* It is I, again! :grin: Can the lovely NPF distribute some shinies for these folks:

to @Aodh Hammerhelm for Sheemie's post in the Riddermarket. Aodh's posts are always an interesting combination of everyday life in which something strange, just below the surface is happening and you can't wait to see what the uncanny is.

to @Prometherion for this post in the Children of the Stones. Yoshiyo et alii are fascinatingly quirky elves in the best possible way. I love how Frost's portraying them, but in all honesty, although I selected this post for tribute I think the whole thread idea deserves some glitter fireworks for its originality and uniqueness. :nod:

Thanks in advance dear NPF :smooch:

NPF edit: Consider it done!

Counsellor of Gondor
Not sure whatever I've written to get shinies, but thankeeeee! :grin:

NPF edit: Shinies were sprinkled through the Children of Stone RPG :)
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

Black Númenórean
Many thanks for the extra points, ye dragons of horded gold
Ora pro nobis, Lucifer | Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect like all your little loyal subjects do

Pippin Took
Pippin Took
Almost forgot: many, many thanks and chocolate and marzipan mice to the NPF for sprinkling some shinies (again) my way. :smooch:

Chieftain of The Mark
@Nessa Saelind
Thanks for your kind word, and to whoever sprinkled them shinies.

It's a faltering start after too long away. Hope to begin fleshing out the Sheemie's tale (and those of his friends) in the coming days.
- he hath not forgotten Image the face of his fathers -

Ent Ancient
ahh I'm super behind as the semester pulls through but thank you @Nessa Saelind for your kindness (and the shinies!)
In the deeps of Time, amidst the Innumerable Stars

Loremaster of the Herd
Aw thank you for the shinies! :smooch:

Pippin Took
Pippin Took
Firstly, thank you dearest NPF for some shinies for my Pippin and his astrolabe get lost in the libraries dream post thingy! :smooch:

Secondly, can @Lailyn get shinies for making me laugh and for being a glorious Glorfindel and a very confused (but still magnificent) birb in this post, but especially for "I am not meant to play a direct role in this story!" sentence :lol:

NPF edit: Sure thing!

Loremaster of the Herd
Thanks, Ness + NPF. I was very overtired when I wrote that and honestly had no idea if it came out coherent or not after I hit post.. :googly: I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thain of The Mark
very late, but thanks @Nessa Saelind and NPF! :smooch:

Pippin Took
Pippin Took

Loremaster of the Herd
Thanks Nessa!

Can @Pele Alarion receive some tasty treats for this post? Not only do I love the nature descriptions but also the outer physical struggle juxtaposed with the one to find inner peace.

And speaking of dichotomies, I really enjoyed this post by @Prometherion. A lovely nature setting as the background for the struggle between bear and humanity, the yearning for a quiet escape against the responsibility of doing what is right.

NPF edit: Of course!

Black Númenórean
You are all being far too kind. Seriously cut it out! (also thank you)

NPF edit: Ok, I will cut you out:

Ora pro nobis, Lucifer | Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect like all your little loyal subjects do

Counsellor of Gondor
*sneaks in and bows in thanks*
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

Counsellor of Gondor
Thankyou for the glitter, @Nessa Saelind and NPF. :smooch:
The board is set. The pieces are moving.

Councillor of Elrond
Hey We have our last race for the first half of IK racing season done and @Afird Splitax has won another race so if you could please toss a few shinies there that would be fantastic. (I now get to have a month long break yeah!) :lol:

NPF edit: It is done! And some for you as TR

Councillor of Elrond
@Goosil

Afird Splitax
Afird Splitax
Thank you Fuin and the pretty NPF who flitted into this thread and drop coins upon my head. (Three bumps on this dwarven character's head thus far. I am told that it is a lucky charm, three bumps on the head, bringing gold, less wrinkles, and engaging eccentricity) :googly:

Councillor of Elrond
Many thanks as well NPF!

Black Númenórean
Thank you for the trib, secret NPF!

Pippin Took
Pippin Took
Can the following people get a bucket of glitter on them from the lovely NPF for their ARPY presentation posts, please?

@Prometherion for being a delightfully manevolent Mairon

@Fuin Elda and poly fam awesomeness :rainbowlove: :heartrainbow:

@Tharmáras for the meta amount of silliness and hilariousness :lol:

And a tub of ice cream for @Moriel for being the man on Moon on vacation :lol: :smooch:

NPF edit: Sure thing! But manevolent? O.o

Nessa edit: he was also delightful :winkkiss: and thank you :smooch:

NPF edit: You mean Malevolent, cause he is sure that :P Sent some points your way too <3
Last edited by Nessa Saelind on Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warden of Keys
@Annúnfalas first told to me in private that this was gonna be meta writing from me and now it's also praised by you, @Nessa Saelind . It's so cosmically confirmed! Thank you kindly. The best is yet to come 🤣😎🥳

Councillor of Elrond
Thanks for the shines! Am glad nessa got some luv too!

Tilion
Tilion
@Nessa Saelind How did you know I was craving ice cream?!?! :smooch:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Pippin Took
Pippin Took
Dearest NPF, firstly thank you for the shiny glittery points! :smooch: Secondly, it legit took me 5 minutes of close inspection of my previous post while looking like this --> :confused: only to figure out I have spelt malevolent wrong :lol: How I manage to keep my job and write coherent e-mails is a mystery to everyone including me! :lol: (In case you haven't noticed I'm mildly dyslexic :lol: and somewhat illiterate at times :lol: )

@Tharmáras :smooch: keep doing what you're doing, it's good silliness :smooch:

@Moriel because it's officially ice cream season! :yayrainbow: And everybody needs ice cream! :grin:

Pippin Took
Pippin Took
Can @Prometherion please get some shiny mushrooms points for his latest Jorgy post at the ARPY party? It was so hilarious and hobbity and made me laugh and feel that everything was right in the world :lol: Many thanks! :smooch:

Fea
Just wanted to say a lil thank you to the lovely little smattering I got on Friday. (I also had fun on my little hunt to work out why!) :grin: :smooch:

NPF edit: Ninja! :D

Councillor of Elrond
Thanks for the random magical points NPF!

NPF edit: It was a lil extra (as have given some before) for all your work with the Arpy's. @Nessa Saelind was given some too :)