We Want You! To Vote For MotM!

Important messages from and for the administrators.
New Soul
Hello everyone and welcome (back) to another instalment of Member of the Month (MotM) voting!

If you're new here and wondering what is this devilry with MotM voting or you just need a refresher on how this works, what are the criteria, guidelines etc. no worries; I got you! :winkkiss:

Basically, it's all up to you. :grin: Splendid, I know! :grin: Perpahps someone made an awesome thread or ran this really cool game that you just loved being a part of! Maybe they wrote a brilliant post or helped a fellow out or they're a great meme repository and make you laugh... It's really up to you :nod: so show that special person some love and send us their name, and who knows they might be graced with a shiny face. :grin:

Please send us your votes via the Contact Us also accessible at the bottom of the page.

You can send in your votes by October 27th, when the Happy Sloth will close the ballot box. :grin:

P.S Today (October 20th) is International Sloth Day, so make this Sloth a Happy Sloth by voting. :grin: Cheers!
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Arien
Arien
I did vote but I basically have NO IDEA who anyone is anymore, sooooooo :lol:
cave anserem

High Warden of Tower
Also sent in some thing or other. :grin:

New Soul
Thanks for your votes, everyone! :smooch: You are very amaze! :rainbowheart: Keep them coming, you still have 2 days to surprise someone with a shiny icon! :grin:
She/her.

New Soul
Thank you, everyone, for your votes for this instalment of MotM! :grouphug: The voting box is now officially closed.
She/her.