You have a point, I'll give you that

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Ent Ancient
May @drifa please receive some tribute for winning Defend Your Herd?

Also - I would like to request that all game paricipENTs receive tree-bute in the form of an Ent icon, please. Some of them are hiding their green thumbs and I believe they all secretly want to be Ents but don't know where to find the button to make the move.

Ok, seriously, can @Aerlinn also receive some for her very fun wizard character, desert island setting and getting third place! (Sorry I guess second place doesn't count when you're an admin @Zôrzimril but honorable mention? :smooch: )

NPF Edit: Done! Also sprinkled some trib on you for running the thread! :grin:

Healer of Imladris
Aw, thanks @Lail! I've never played a wizard or a gecko or a tree-related anything before so it was fun!
Top-class Canine Alter Ego Associate of Aerlinn Mordagnir

Khazad Elder
Thanks @Lail ! Had hroom a great time playing an Ent. Thanks for the game.
The world was fair in Durin's Day

High Lord of Imladris
Request for some tribute for this post mostly because it made me absolutely HOWL in laughter.

https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 073#p33073
Last edited by Fuin Elda on Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sereg a Dîn

Black Númenórean
@Fuin Elda The points fairy tells me that link only leads to a thread, not a specific post! If you tap the icon next to the username on the post you want to link to, it will take you directly to the post and you can copy that URL.
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

High Lord of Imladris
@Moriel Not sure why I copied it from the time date stamp but have attempted to rectify it again.

See if this works

NPF edit: Yes this worked, thanks! And done!
Sereg a Dîn

New Soul
These two posts also made me howl with laughter :rofl: . Could shiny points be awarded for both :winkkiss: ?

https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 084#p32084

https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 162#p32162

NPF edit: Done!
"Eriol... 'One who dreams alone.' ” - Tolkien, The Book of Lost Tales I

New Soul
Thank you! Also some tribute points for this post, please? I love how it ended.

https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 095#p33095

Balrog
I had no idea we could request specific posts to be tribbed! derpblob

In that case, would it be possible for the NPF to give some shinies for this one?

NPF edit: Sure thing!
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Thain of The Mark
Oh thanksies. I feel like if that particular post is being rewarded, its counterpart should similarly be applauded - this was a real challenge for both of us to pull off! I'm really proud of how it turned out and couldn't have possibly done it without @Vampire Bob. Shame we only got it up when the Throne Room had already petered out.

NPF edit: That link doesnt work, but it's ok, Walpurga is sufficiently buffed too.

Thain of The Mark
Shoots link with her phaser

New Soul
Can the lovely admin team sprinkle some shiny glitter on Frost for this post, cause he made me snort with laughter! :lol: I practically heard Ducat's voice in my head.

She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Balrog
You are both too kind! :embarrassed: but I am also very happy I was able to provide some laughter!
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Storyteller
Hi! Could I please nominate @Eamila Bolger for some tribute for winning the Shire Balderdash game: https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 089#p34089

Thank you!

Chef
Thank you! And may I suggest in return that @Dwimmerlaik deserves a treat as well for organizing this thread? It was great fun!

NPF Edit: Done!
Please state the nature of the medical emergency!

Storyteller
Hey, thanks @Eamila Bolger and Njnja Point Fairy! :grin:

New Soul
I love how eloquently Cassie phrases her narration. Some shiny tribute for her post here, please? Thank you! https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 066#p34066

Thain of The Mark
May I please nominate the lovely Fuin (@CHAOS) for some tribute in helping me with a character story arc for Taeth? Fuin took the barebones of an NPC I had started to develop and fleshed her out and definitely made me cry more than once with her care for Taeth.

The two most meaningful posts, I think, are here:

viewtopic.php?p=33105#p33105
viewtopic.php?p=34284#p34284

NPF edit: done!

High Lord of Imladris
Thanks so very much Taeth! (And the NPF) Honestly the only reason she was so wonderfully fleshed out was because of my amazing writing partner, and the vulnerability that Taeth(@WRONG LEVER KRONK! ) showed in her own posts... So uhhhh if the fairy would be so kind...

viewtopic.php?p=33077#p33077
viewtopic.php?p=34535#p34535

These are two of my favourite posts from the arc and honestly the made it so I could write the NPC I was given the way it was. (I mean honestly I'll admit there were several more but I narrowed it down to these two)

NPF edit: Done

Khazad Elder
Can tribute please be given to @Yávië for winning the first NuPlaza WSRP.
And also for participating since September 9th and completing the game: @Dimcairien Luiniel @Lirimaer @Pele Alarion @Androthelm

Thank you! :smooch:

NPF edit: Yávië has been tributed, but I can only offer love and admiration for the other 4 as we don't give points for just participating <3 If there are any exeptionally good posts you want to mention, feel free to! :)

Warrior of Imladris
Give some to the dwarf also please!! :headbang:

The Wood-elves lingered in the twilight of our Sun and Moon, but loved best the stars.

Khazad Elder
They were all good, I could not just pick one! Love and admiration is good! Thanks!

Thanks @Lirimaer

High Lord of Imladris
Was hoping to get @Dwimmerlaik some tribute for winning the test run of IK racings

As well as a few shinies for @Tyrion Lannister who won by popular vote the costume contest held in there with their pink tutu wearing badger that danced it's way through the race!

NPF edit: Sure thing! And a lil for you for running it as well :)

High Lord of Imladris
Thanks very much on all counts!

Khazad Elder
Thanks Fuin! And thank you for the shines, ye tribute Fairy

Storyteller
Thank you Fuin, and thank you NPF. Cheers! :grin:

Storyteller
Can I please request some more tribute for @Tyrion Lannister... this time for winning Oogie Boogie's Wheel of Fun?
https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 284#p36284

Thank you!

NPF edit: Sure!

Second edit: And of course some for the TR!

Third edit: Thank you!!
Last edited by Dwim on Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elven Enchanter
Can I request some tribute for @Eamila Bolger for making it out of the Fire Swamp maze "alive"? The game will be going on for a bit longer, but she's the first to make it out (even though the "aliveness" of her character can be up for debate).

NPF edit: Sparklies for the undead on their way!

EDIT: It's more a case of a Hologram than the undead.

Chef
Thanks for organizing the Swamp @Dimcairien Luiniel! The Doctor had great fun and of course is not wondering at all at the fact that he managed to escape first ;-) Was a fun way to practice my holographic identity :-D
And thanks for the sparkles NPF!

New Soul
Could a kind admin please give Ercassie :winkkiss: :smooch: some shinies for her extraordinarily beautiful descriptie writing here https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 630#p36630 . I'm proud of her, I know how hard she's been working on it.

NPF edit: To be honest, all of the posts in there are awesome, so I will scatter some shinies around for all for outstanding posts.

High Lord of Imladris
Hmmm it appears I was blessed by the NPF. Not sure if I should leave smoke bombs or cream and honey as thanks? Perhaps both. (Thanks!)

NPF edit: A lot of posts in the Mascarade got some shinies as they were so awesome <3

New Soul
Can a sparkly admin fairy please sprinkle some shiny points to @Allacan ob Burzum for Arod's most graceful exit from the Riddemarket? I am in stitches! :rofl:

NPF edit: Certainly! I am also sending some condolences to Eomund..
She/her.

Thain of The Mark
Thanks are you are most welcome @Nessa Saelind, just happy it made you laugh.

New Soul
Could an admin tribute Annúnfalas for her post here in AoA https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 912#p36912 ? I love how descriptive she can be! Thanks :smooch: !

NPF edit: Sure!

New Soul
I love your vivid writing, @Annúnfalas, and how wonderfully we weave plots together. You're always patient for my material, you're one of my favorite dependabe RP partners, and you're a dear friend for all seasons 💝😘!

Ent Ancient
I don't know what I received shinies for but thank you and if it was a mistake, I am happy to discuss a repaymENT plan.

New Soul
Lailyn wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:50 pm I don't know what I received shinies for but thank you and if it was a mistake, I am happy to discuss a repaymENT plan.
Well, you're a very beautiful anciENT tree Lail :tongue: Surely that by itself is a reason to sprinkle some glitter shaped points upon your anciENT person :tongue:
She/her.

Ent Ancient
Oh you are too kind, Nessa! :smooch: In that case, I'll just sit here and look pretty then... :grin:

Arien
Arien
@Lailyn i am informed by the tribute fairy that it is (slightly belatedly) for a good post you made in Lore
cave anserem

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
I'm requesting some shinies go to @Eamila Bolger and @Lailyn for their consistent contributions to The Two Towers Read-along. I would have trouble continuing it without their posts and ideas. :smile:

NPF edit: Shinies have been sprinkled!
A Loquacious Loreman.
he/him
Tis the season of Sean Bean prequel shows

Chef
Aw, that is sweet @Boromir88! If we are granted I hope somebody can also tribute @Boromir88 for hosting our Read-along an keeping us all focused!

NPF edit: A little more sparkle seems to have appeared on his tree!

New Soul
Can a very nice fairy spread some glitter points on @Drifa for this witty opening of the Dwarven post office thread that had me in stitches.

Yes, I am aware that I am easily amused, but I needed a laugh today, and a laugh and a half I did get, so sprinkle away o gracious NPF! :smooch:

NPF edit: Windy is going to go ballistic when she sees that, no sending poison?? But shinies shipped off to Drifa!
She/her.

Khazad Elder
Hahaha, thanks @Nessa Saelind! Glad you had a laugh! But really, tribute should be given to Frito Bandito and Narsilion. T'was their creation.

Thanks NPF!

Ent Ancient
Oh gosh thanks Sil and tribute fairy! :embarrassed: and also @Boromir88 - glad to see you received some shinies, too. I really enjoy the discussion and appreciate the knowledge and insight you bring!

New Soul
"Thuringwethil alighted upon the highest point of the fortress: a dome surmounting the keep, with a spire stretching into the sky. The iron claws that gripped it faded into flesh, and the huge, bat-fell body receded into gossamer grey sateen; the face faded from bestial to pale loveliness, and the great wealth of black hair grew where fur had been, as Thuringwethil resumed her elfin form. Her bare feet found purchase upon the surface of the dome, and as one hand held to the spire, the other raised the tattered standard of Fëanor above her head. Her face still spattered with the blood of elf and man, she raised her black eyes and her voice together, unnaturally loud above the fray. “Come, my children! Come, and feast!”

Gingerbread cookies and a delightful glass of wassail punch for Moriel :smooch: ! She wrote another wonderfully exciting Thuringwethil post in Ages of Arda IV: Mantle of Darkness :mwahaha: :smiley11: !

Black Númenórean
Aww thank you @Tharmáras! :smooch: She's always a joy to write :mwahaha:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

New Soul
You're welcome, Moriel!

"She needed to survive this. She needed to teach this Orc commander a lesson on the heart that beat in her chest and the honor that flowed in the veins of her house.
She let her feet slide slightly wider apart as one of the two orcs sent to kill her swung at her, mistaking her perhaps for some woman that had simply picked up a shield and sword in desperation."

Could you give @Fuin Elda shinies, please, for her glorious post (https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... 047#p38047)as Emeldir the Manhearted in Mantle of Darkness? The bravery of Emeldir shines in her first post as Barahir's mighty wife!

NPF edit: Done and sent some your way too for your tireless efforts at keeping this rpg going <3

High Lord of Imladris
Thanks @Tharmáras I take it you really liked the post
Also thanks NPF

New Soul
Thank you, NPF, I'm honored 💗!

"Candlelight flickered across his features and she wondered at all the faces it revealed as the shadows changed. The sharp humor and untamed joy of the elf she had first courted, the jealous lover, the wrathful warrior, the sneering arrogance of Celegorm the King, the mournful, cloying gentleness of a lover that came and went like the flipping of a coin. You used to be one person, she thought."

Could you give tribute to @MEOW for her well-written post in AOA, please? I enjoyed reading her character's thoughts!

New Soul
Can the ninja fairy please dump a pot of glitter at @Lailyn for this wonderfully descriptive and hilarious post because it's pure comedic gold! Thank you :smooch:

NPF edit: Done! :lol:
She/her.