You have a point, I'll give you that

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Ent Ancient
Thank you kindly Alla! :smooch: I've also had lots of help from others with the archive, which I very much appreciate.

Balrog
Thank you @Shivased! You shouldn't have! I think you deserves some points too for all the behind the scenes coordinating and managing you did! :hobbyhorse:

NPF edit: Agreed.
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Chieftain of The Mark
Mmmmm-yummy, five shinies in the bank. Not sure how I earned 'em, but thankee-sai, NPF
- he hath not forgotten Image the face of his fathers -

Thain of The Mark
Aodh Hammerhelm wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:02 pm Mmmmm-yummy, five shinies in the bank. Not sure how I earned 'em, but thankee-sai, NPF
We got NPF'd for the Rohan map stuff. You definitely deserve it. :smooch:

Chieftain of The Mark
:hobbyhorse: @Taethowen
- he hath not forgotten Image the face of his fathers -

Balrog
I would like to give my Hoppit Dart players some shinies of it's all the same to the Ninja

@Silmarë - An extra special icon buffing for winning the whole thing
@Taethowen and @Dimcairien Luiniel for coming in 2nd and 3rd respectively
and special shinies for @Allafyrefleorhtlig and @Shivased for the amazing distraction/entertainment/what the...? they managed to pull off

NPF edit: Winddancer mentioned a few posts back that I only trib the winner, not the runners up. But given that the winner was an admin, I will devide their points to the 2 runners up. Tara got her buff too. And Alla and Shiva got some love too.
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Balrog
Thank you dearie! (I only mentioned the runners' up because the winner was an admin ;) )

Elven Enchanter
Thanks for the shinies!
Artanis / Éomund / Brandor / Zarâm

Thain of The Mark
:smooch: Thank you for the extra points!

Thain of The Mark
Thank you @Frostbite for the shiniest.

Can the admins please kindly trib the threadrunner of Hoppit Darts too! I know @Frostbite was nervous at running a game and it was amazingly well done. Organised, fun, engaged in every player both through the story and interacting IC, took everyone’s contributions and went with it. Especially love how he included the two weird spectators into the game, rewarded people for interacting with his character’s fosterchild, skilfully facilitated things like a gaggle of girls in the kitchen, a snakapult and a ghost horse!

Altogether an exceptionally well run thread deserving of lots of shinies.

NPF edit: Yes! This I can do!

Balrog
Whilst I still believe I don't deserve any recognition for Hoppit Darts, I will graciously accept ypur gifts. Thank you

Black Númenórean
Oooh thanks for the icon polish

Well-deserved all around! :grouphug:
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
I probably shouldn’t be admitting this, but I fear I may have just been tributed by accident ? Plaza says I have received points, but there is no nomination that I can see here, and I certainly haven’t played any games in order to have won anything :shrug: Did the kind fairy trip and spill some precious on an unsuspecting little soul ? :googly:

NPF edit: Likely a ninja trib :D You can always check your posts to see if any of them have a whited out message :)
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

Master Torturer
Looks like the NPF answered it ;)

Hmm .. well I couldn’t see any note anywhere, so I’m still completely in the dark. Ninja indeed ! But, ah well. What a happy little mystery. Thankyou for stumbling upon your shiny path regardless, little fairy !
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

Master Torturer
This one at the bottom :) viewtopic.php?p=19208#p19208

Elven Enchanter
Can I please request some lovely shinies for team Bleu Cheese Shoes for winning the the first ever Word Sleuth match on NuPlaza?

@Mojo
@Almarëa Mordollwen
@Frostbite
@Anárië

And some special icon buffing for @Tarawen and @Moriel!

Thanks for playing everyone! :grouphug:

While I can't request tribute for The Pointy-Eared Hairy-Footed Horse-Loving Tree-Huggers of Minas Tirith, I do need to give @Fairy Nuff, @Aerlinn, @Menolly, @Gwai, @Turin Ringhûn, and @Durien a shout out for having the most ridiculous team name ever.

NPF edit: Sure thing! But wth! What's the funny naaame??

New Soul
Also many thanks to @Dimcairien Luiniel for running the Word Sleuth! :smooch:
Third Marshal of the Mark
Meduseld Éored

Balrog
Thank you so much for the shinies! and @Dimcairien Luiniel you did a fantastic job and more than deserve some shinies for yourself! It was great fun and even though I am abysmal at Scrabble you helped make it fun!

NPF Edit: Shinies have been sprinkled on Dim!

Elven Enchanter
Thanks for the shinies! That was my first time running WS and I'm glad it went well and that the participants enjoyed it.

New Soul
Thank you for sprinkling some sparkling glitter points my way! :grouphug: Must be doing something right, although I have no idea what I'm doing :lol: but I'll keep up the good work!
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Master Torturer
If it is not mentioned here, check your posts. Should be a whited out message on the one that got tribbed :)

New Soul
Windy - Ooooh ninja points! I shall inspect my recent ramblings then ^_^
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Balrog
Just saw that I got a nice bunch of shinies! Thank you! Since I don't see my name in here for recommendation I can only assume I need to hunt down which posts you thought were worthy. Thank you very much again! :D <Edit: So I found one, but the amount of shinies I was given indicated two posts, unless you reeeeeeally enjoyed the one post.>

NPF edit: Yes you do! :P

Doorwarden of The Mark
If the "Dispense Points" ability is not currently on cooldown, can you please target Bereth and give the keybind a smash or two?
Bereth wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:11 pm Like the sunset, at times, frosted with muted elegance
a layered mix of softly feathered pinks and blues
the color of royalty
and bruises as they heal.
Those last two lines rocked me; my mind-fingers have been turning them this way and that, seeing how the light plays through them, and what colors come out the other side.

Cheers!

NPF edit: You know we are all minions, right? Yeah even sil. BLOOD, MAYHEM, MURDER! Now that's pretty.. oh fine, just this once..

Chieftain of The Mark
Thankee-sai for the many shinies!

NPF edit: Thank you for all the epic translations!

Elven Enchanter
Hmm, I just got 10 mysterious shinies. Time to go on a NPF hunt I guess.

NPF edit: For all your hard work finding icons! Thank you!

Thain of The Mark
Thankies for the extra shinies! I'm assuming at this point it was for putting together the Character Dev thread? Because I can't find any notes on any recent posts.

NPF edit: Spot on! Thanks for an awesome thread!

Balrog
Jumping in for a quick thank you to the NPF for the shinies from the MT post. You rock! Thank you very much.

NPF Edit: Well-deserved! You're welcome!

Doorwarden of The Mark
Completely unexpected, my thanks to Wamba and the generous “smash” ^.~

Ent Ancient
May @Allafyrefleorhtlig receive some shinies for all her hard work coordinating the Edoras Burns - Firefighting RPG and somehow weaving together all the various storylines from multiple threads and tying it into one single RPG? Just thinking about it all makes my head hurt so I think a lot of effort must have been put into this!

NPF edit: Already done!

Thain of The Mark
@Lailorn Thank you; it has been a challenge but I’m glad it all paid off :smooch:

Ent Ancient
Oh good - thanks point fairies! :smooch: Alla.

That sneaky little fairie has been playing gremlin with my points again ! :googly: Which is to say, thank you very kindly. *feeds ninjafairy glitter* :smooch:

NPF edit: You're welcome! :smooch:

Elven Enchanter
@Aethelu was the winner of the Culinary Contest. Can you please sprinkle some shinies on her?

And a huge thank you to @Sil Denafil for starting this madness and roping me and @Almarëa Mordollwen into it.

NPF Edit: Sil's icon has been buffed and shinies tossed on the winner and judges!

Thain of The Mark
Now the epic-ness that was the fires of Edoras is over (wow that was an intense two weeks!) I would like to nominate a few people to be visited by the ninja fairy.

As impossible as it always is to choose between the contributions, I think @Thalionwen Hunigfolm deserves something for her heroic efforts in single-handedly manning the pop-up infirmary, @Lirimaer for her creative tactics in fire-fighting and @Eléowyn for pulling all our heart-strings with her Beda plotline!

NPF edit: All done and some for the firemaster too!

Warrior of Imladris
Ah uh oh. Verreh kind!
The Wood-elves lingered in the twilight of our Sun and Moon, but loved best the stars.

Knight of The Mark
:smooch: Thank you, NPF, and @Allacan ob Burzum

Thain of The Mark
Thank you, NPF! Glad my thief hunt post amused you. :rofl: :smooch:

NPF edit: Making the NPF snort or/and spew coffee = automatic trib, according to the rules I've just made up

Thain of The Mark
Thanksies for the bonus pointsies, unexpected but as always, very welcome.

On another note, I'm not sure if @Thalionwen Hunigfolm has received TR points for the Infirmary, but even if she has...

I know it can't have been easy for her to open a popular thread like that and run it single-handedly, especially as she has had to deal with all the training herself while it is getting started up, but in addition to her role as both cavalry healer and Infirmary Queen has also seen her volunteering her services in the Riddermarket and the Firefighting thread as a healer, fielding even more victims patients even when 'off duty'.

What I'm trying to say is that it isn't easy to open a completely new type of thread in a Kingdom like Rohan where there is already so much history and tradition, and so many RPs and activities to catch the attention. A lot of the threads I have seen have been re-decorated old favourites, and it is a true credit to Thali that this completely original approach to creating a 'Rohirric Houses of Healing' as it were has been such a success. The Infirmary has fast become an important and exceedingly popular part of the kingdom and all of that is down to her commitment, excellent writing and inclusive attitude.

I don't know if this is really worthy of extra pointsies but I feel like it is worthy of some merit and thanks, so :smooch:

NPF edit: Agreed!

Thain of The Mark
AW SHUCKS @Allacan ob Burzum :embarrassed: :smooch:
Bealdorhaelend
Proud member of the Eastmark
Lead Healer, Edoras Infirmary
Shopkeeper, Cwep Ciese

Guardian of the Golden Wood
Apologies if these have already been nominated.
I'd like to nominate @Arnyn for two contributions to the thread 'Middle Earth Phrases...': '"Don't put all your Uruks in one Helms Deep." - Rohir proverb' and 'Did you just come out of Mount Doom? Because you're hot.'

NPF edit: Done!
Eat earth. Dig deep. Drink water.

Khazad Elder
Thank you for the points. *bows*

NPF edit: Welcome! And thanks for all your activity in KD!
The world was fair in Durin's Day

Ent Ancient
Since we're reaching the end, would it be possible to give some shinies to @Boromir88 and @Androthelm for their consistent and thought-provoking contributions in the FotR read-along thread? Both are much more knowledgeable than I am but made me feel very welcome and I appreciate it.
Also if it hasn't been done already can @Mojo get some for facilitating and coordinating it?

NPF edit: Done!

Loremaster of the Herd
Ah! Thank you @Lail so much for the kind words (and the shinies :grin:)
In the deeps of Time, amidst the Innumerable Stars

Thank you @Lail! I’m anxious to get started on TTT :-)
A Loquacious Loreman.
he/him
Tis the season of Sean Bean prequel shows

Éowyn
Éowyn
Hehehe, thank you @Chrysophylax Dives !
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Balrog
NPF you are the best!

Dúnadan
:grin: Thank for the tribute (10 points) not sure what it was for, but thanks

NPF: For making sure that messages get delivered between Gondor and Rohan of course! <3
man of gondor < Image > heart of rohan

Dúnadan
By :hobbyhorse: mail . Thanks again!
man of gondor < Image > heart of rohan