You have a point, I'll give you that

Important messages from and for the administrators.
High Lord of Imladris
Many thanks Cassie and the tribute fairies! Much appreciated. That said

Honestly this was a heartstrings sort of post reading it I love the portrayal of acceptance vs needing to hide, and knowing a person is likely bigotted.. it's just it's brilliant and it hits close to home and is just. yes. Please throw faerie dust on this post

NPF edit: agreed, it's a beautiful all of the feels post. Faerie dust has been sprinkled!

Balrog
:grin: I'm glad it resonated with people! It's been a post that's been rolling around in my head for a few weeks now, I think it came out almost exactly the way it did in my head. Thank you so much @Revered Grandmother and NPF for the glitter!
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Steward of Gondor
I definitely think @Ercassie needs some extra points for this wonderful post, it's the third time she's rewritten it due to site thing's, and it blends the best parts of each previous version wonderfully!

NPF edit: Ercassie has been sprinklified as have you for your part in the story!
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Steward of Gondor
aw, thanks!
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
Thank you very kindly, my speed posting friend, and secret sparkly faerie both. :smooch: :smooch:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

High Lord of Imladris
Race number 8 just came to an end if we could give @Zôraphêl some shines as they have won again!

NPF edit: shinies awarded to the race winner under a super secret new identity and some for you, too! :winkkiss:

Steward of Gondor
Can Ercassie get some points for this awesome post which she doesn't think is very good? Lol

NPF edit: shinies have been sprinkled! :grin:

Arien
Arien
Points for @Rollo the Red please for an exceptional rendition of the first task here viewtopic.php?p=47318#p47318

NPF edit: Gold hath been showered upon the recipient with no fear of a dragon's wrath!
cave anserem

High Lord of Imladris
Some points for Drifa for winning the last standard season IK race please

NPF edit: Drifa has been sparklified!

Khazad Elder
Thanks guys!
The world was fair in Durin's Day

Steward of Gondor
I think Lail deserves some sprinkling of points for this awesome post here: viewtopic.php?p=47789#p47789 :)

NPF edit: Admins aren’t eligible for points but her icon has been polished!

Ent Ancient
*preens newly polished feathers* thank you Rill :smooch:

Master Torturer
Has anyone tribbed Rillewen lately?? If not, PUHLEESE can she have some shinies?? She is a frigging powerhouse with her posting and they are all awesome <3

NPF edit: did someone say shines?!

High Lord of Imladris
Could some one please give Drifa some extra points for winning the IK racing season ChampionshipHERE?

Thanks very much.

NPF edit: badger, badger, badger...what? oh yes, Drifa has been sparklified and so have you! :winkkiss:

High Lord of Imladris
Thanks for the mushrooms :winkkiss:

NPF: Thanks for all your contributions to keeping NuPlaza alive!

Balrog
NPF, thank you so much for the recent trib!! I am honored to have been found worthy

NPF: You are more than worthy, my good Sir!
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Thanks for the trib NPF! I love going on the hunt to find which post(s) received the trib. :grin:

NPF edit: Thank YOU for all your contributions! <3
A Loquacious Loreman.
he/him
Tis the season of Sean Bean prequel shows

Balrog
Thank you once again NPF! More than the trib you've awarded me recently, I am overwhelmed with gratitude that someone is reading and enjoying the random, rambling sentences I string along. There are time that I feel like I'm shouting into the void trying to be heard by people that aren't there. Thank you for all the work you do combing through posts and reading them and making the authors feel seen and appreciated. You are doing the gods' work! It's so wonderful to have the NPF back!

NPF edit: I would never not read your stuff! I thank you! It is such a privledge to be able to read so many peoples work and marvel at their skill at mastering words and putting them together in a way that makes me ache for more. You are all appreciated and I wish I could show it with more than just points, but at least it is something <3 All of you, please keep writing, people will read!

Black Númenórean
Oh my glob, my very first trib for an RP post! :O

Thank you very much, NPF!

NPF edit: Thank YOU! Loving reading your posts, want more!
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

High Warden of Tower
*wakes up slightly richer and with a message to read* Why, thank you dear NPF! :wink:

NPF edit: Welcome! And thank you for all you do for the Plaza!

High Lord of Imladris
Thanks very much for the trib! Found where one of them came from am please that that post was liked

NPF edit: Welcome! Some was just for the allround amazing amount of contributions you make, thank you for keeping Plaza alive! <3

Steward of Gondor
Thanks for all the tribs I've gotten lately :)
I really wish when it tells you the notice to let you know you got tribbed, that when you click on the notice, it would like..show you where it was, lol.

NPF edit: Welcome! And thank you for all your wonderful contributions! And yes, that would be cool, only way is go to your profile, select view posts and then find the ones with the fairy in it :P If it says Tribute then it wont be a post it will be for in general :) You prolly already know this, but in case someone else doesnt :P

Khazad Elder
I feel the same way, @Rillewen. But then, I think of all the times I have found money on the ground and chalk it up to, bonus!!! I have read some of your posts and what I have read deserve trib. :nod:

All you talented Rp folk, thanks! I enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks for the candy NPF!!

NPF edit: Welcome! And thank you for sticking around and keeping Plaza alive! <3

Master Torturer
I had a lil word with the NPF and we decided to sprinkle some extra shinies to all of you as a HUGE thank you for sticking around and keeping this place alive <3 Might be a few more trickling out as well the NPF can only read so fast :P

Steward of Gondor
only way is go to your profile, select view posts and then find the ones with the fairy in it :P If it says Tribute then it wont be a post it will be for in general :) You prolly already know this, but in case someone else doesnt :P
Omg. I've been doing it the hard way, and going to "quick links", then "your posts" and checking each thread that I've recently posted in, until I find the one :rofl: why didn't I think of your way?
Also I'm not sure exactly what you mean about that last part there but I probably didn't know it already lol. I'm kinda new to the point thing (tbh, I'm not even positive what the points are for)

NPF edit: Well as the Ninja Point Fairy, I oooobviously think points are all the rage! :P But others might just think they are a way of keeping score and it was a unique feature that Eru (Phil) implemented to stand out from other forums. If we didnt have points, people would keep track of posts (just how it is) Either way, its a wonderful way for us admins to show a little love and appreciation for all the hard work that goes into keeping this place alive. And sorry, I thought you knew how to use the profile search! My bad, oh well technically you do now.. ahem..

Thankee kindly for the sparkly shinies :smooch:

NPF edit: And thank you for your awesome posts! Keep em coming!
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

Orc Chieftain
I guess somebody liked Naelia attempting to kick Mord's you know what to kingdom come! The only problem she has now is what to do with her nuisance of a half-sister! Thanks for the trib, a couple of points closer to ranking up (at least it doesn't take as long as it did on the Old Plaza)! :bearwhip:

NPF edit: You are welcome! And go post! You will get there in no time! :D
He who commands the Ruling Ring... commands all

Ent Ancient
My thanks, dear NPF!! :smooch: :smooch:

NPF edit: Welcome! Loving your posts!

Ent Ancient
Oh oh while I'm here -- I know you've been busy spreading the glitter but if you can spare some,

can you please sprinkle the author of this post: viewtopic.php?p=48699#p48699 because it gave me a good laugh? I especially liked the dead marshes bit... :lol:

and this one? viewtopic.php?p=48666#p48666 I love the idea behind this story and found this one to be very witty and amusing. :grin:

NPF edit: Done! :D

Steward of Gondor
Tuilindo wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:55 am Oh oh while I'm here -- I know you've been busy spreading the glitter but if you can spare some,

can you please sprinkle the author of this post: viewtopic.php?p=48699#p48699 because it gave me a good laugh? I especially liked the dead marshes bit... :lol:

and this one? viewtopic.php?p=48666#p48666 I love the idea behind this story and found this one to be very witty and amusing. :grin:

NPF edit: Done! :D
Lol! thank you, @Tuilindo!

Black Númenórean
Aww I'm glad you enjoyed that one, @Tuilindo! :smile: And of course, thank you to our lovely NPF!

Balrog
Would the lovely and gracious and magnanimous NPF consider these post for trib? Our Durzhat is trying really hard to get into college and deserves some trib

Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 3

NPF edit: Compliments will get you everywhere! :P Sprinkled some sparklies to sender and recipient ;)

Ent Ancient
:lol: Omg thank you. Durzhat is...the most ridiculous mess I don't even know. This whole exchange has been absolutely cracking me up including Ogidixea's most recent response so I am very glad you've been showered with some shinies, too!! :smooch:

Black Númenórean
Thank you for the most recent trib, NPF! <3

NPF edit: Welcome! Make him tell you about the blue lights!

I should certainly come and say thankyou very muchly to the NPF for her recent spattering. Very, very kind of you. So yes, thanks :smooch:

NPF edit: Welcome!

Ent Ancient
thankeee for the shinies!! :grin: :smooch:

may the NPF bestow some on the author of this lovely post for emBarking on a new journey please and thank you? viewtopic.php?p=49156#p49156

NPF edit: Welcome! And done! And thanks for reviving Fangorn! <3

Balrog
Oh my globness thank you! It was a pleasure to inspired by a new RP and get to flex some treeish muscles :grin:

Black Númenórean
Might I request some trib for this post? The story sheds light on a real, important, and often overlooked issue, and the author has shown a great deal of bravery and skill in writing it.

NPF Edit: Fairy dust has been sprinkled!

Balrog
Thank you so much!!! :smooch:
I'm glad the post was able to make such an impact. I know stories like this can be hard to read (hell, hard to write) but I appreciate the time you took to read it.

And thank you NPF for the trib! :grin:

High Warden of Tower
Weee! Thanks for the trib! :grin: Adding another shiny star in the icon came sooner than expected...

NPF edit: Welcome! My favorite icon! Looking flashy! :D

Ent Ancient
Has @Romeran been tribbed yet for starting this? If not, may they be tribbed by an evening star, please?

NPF edit: He has now! :D

Istari Sage
Aw thanks it’s been fun!

Orc Chieftain
Thanks for the trib, even though I don't know exactly where I got it (perhaps everywhere), since I didn't see the magic fairy icon anywhere, but thanks anyway! :grin:

NPF edit: It should say in the notification you got what it was for, please tell me that is visible! :O Edit edit: I just checked, and yes some of the tribute should say in the notification what it was for. Like awesome post, activity, thread runner activity and so on. If it is just Tribute, then it is for activity and if for outstanding post then you can go search for the star ;)
He who commands the Ruling Ring... commands all

Master Torturer
To be a bit more transparent about the tribute:

New titles were added to the tribute points. So now NPF has the option to choose specifically why they are rewarding them. The old options are still there as well, so it can be a mix. But the choice is there to use things such as HoK (your Halls of Knowledge points), Outstanding Post (old and will have a star in said post, formerly a fairy who is now retired), Contest Winner (new), Activity tribute (new and for general activity), TR tribute (New and often given when a new awesome thread is made), TR active tribute (New and given to really active thread runners). Or the NPF can just choose to give Tribute, in which case its likely for general activity or acknowledgement. Keep an eye out though as more could be added :)

It will show in notifications what it is, you can see the full message if you go to notifications and then SEE ALL, it will take you to the overview page :)

Hope that helps clarify that a bit, but feel free to ask if you have any other questions! And always feel free to nominate a post or a person for tribute, the NPF loves scattering those shinies and I am positive people love recieving the recognition :)

Ent Ancient
:thumbs:

Will a kind admin please trib the author of this post as thanks for joining in and because it was lovely to read? viewtopic.php?p=49952#p49952

NPF edit: A bit of sparkle has been dusted!

Black Númenórean
Thank you for getting that RP started, @Tuilindo! I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes :grin: And many thanks to you and the NPF for the sparkles!

Ent Ancient
:smooch: Zor. Me too!

I know I was just here before but I finally did some catch-up and I wondered if @Troelsfo and @Chrysophylax Dives might receive some tribute for their significant contributions to this thread? viewtopic.php?f=3&t=847

NPF edit: Lovely lorists have been lavished!

Balrog
Maybe some mighty point giver can take a look at this post and see why I think it deserves some shinies, and when I say some, I do mean all of them. It's wonderfully written, intimate, and detailed just enough to bring the characters into sharp focus.

NPF EDIT: Indeed!

Black Númenórean
Thank you, @Sorceress and NPF!

NPF edit: Welcome! And thank YOU for an awesome post :D

High Warden of Tower
*sneaks back in* Thanks for pointses! Proceeding to hoarding mode. :lol:

NPF edit: Any time, captain! Any time :grin: Hoard those shinies and keep those rangers in shape. :grin: