"Well, I'm back."

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Black Númenórean
With Halloween tomorrow, the time for costumes is almost over. We will be removing Halloween icons, "kingdoms," and the Halloween style on Sunday.

If you are still wearing a Halloween icon, please switch back to your Middle-Earth kingdom of choice by 12pm CST / 6pm GMT on November 1.

If you haven't made the switch by then, you will be reverted to a New Soul rank. (You can, of course, go back to your normal Plaza kingdom and rank at no points cost to you after that, but if you switch back yourselves by the Sunday deadline, it will make my job a bit easier. :smile:)

Thanks everyone! We hope you all enjoyed this year's Plaza Halloween! :party: :conga: :bounce:
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

Elven Enchanter
This certainly has been a lot of fun! Thanks everyone involved for all your hard work to make Plaza Halloween a thing again.

Would it be of interest to anyone if I made another icons thread for NuPlaza Halloween to be saved?

Master Torturer
Go for it Dim! <3

High Lord of Imladris
Halloween was fantastic fun for everyone I think (including those that don't like playing because they didn't have to!) So excellent work guys!

New Soul
I didn't play in any of the threads but I loved bearing Halloween Star Wars icons this year :lightning: . Thanks!
"Eriol... 'One who dreams alone.' ” - Tolkien, The Book of Lost Tales I

Healer of Imladris
B-but...but...but...*puppy eyes, droopy ears*

I didn't mean to get so attached to this ridiculous little dog, dang it.
Top-class Canine Alter Ego Associate of Aerlinn Mordagnir

Warrior of Imladris
Y'all have looked mighty fine (if unrecognisable) for a month ... it will be nice to see your pretty lotr icons again :grin:
The Wood-elves lingered in the twilight of our Sun and Moon, but loved best the stars.

Khazad Elder
Very entertaining! Whoever picked Game of Thrones for KD, was on the money. Seems like I am the last Dwarf standing (hard to believe with all the wine Tyrion consumed). 😉

Thank you! Great job!🎃
Last edited by Drifa on Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world was fair in Durin's Day

Master Torturer
Yávië wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:14 am B-but...but...but...*puppy eyes, droopy ears*

I didn't mean to get so attached to this ridiculous little dog, dang it.
I hear you! I am gonna cry when I loose my awesome narvicon and will then have to kill anyone who sees me doing that :(

New Soul
I was just thinking when will we have to say goodbye to the Halloween icons... I got used to "being" Nyota Uhura for a month and seeing everyone else's choice of Halloween icons. It was trully fun and I can't wait to do this next year! ^_^
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Black Númenórean
Very glad to hear people enjoyed Plaza Halloween this year! :grin: But for real, big thanks to EVERYONE who played - whether in Halloween or regular Plaza threads - throughout the month! You all made this year's Halloween special! :grouphug:

Chef
Thanks so much, it was fun being The Doctor here on the plaza! But it's also great to be a simple and down-to-earth hobbit again.
Please state the nature of the medical emergency!

Orc Chieftain
Though I didn't last the entire month (I switched back to Mordor when I was close to ranking up within my regular kingdom), it was fun to try to roleplay as a few different canon characters (Louise, Dread Pirate Roberts and Princess Leia, respectively), since the last time I participated in Halloween season (meaning actually roleplaying as one of the characters), I had to make up one because I wasn't that familiar with the character of my rank (it was the time on the Old Plaza when Mordor did a Pirates of the Caribbean theme). I hope you do a similar thing next year, since I find it much easier to participate if it doesn't cost me any points (which is probably another reason I didn't participate much on the Old Plaza). :smile:
He who commands the Ruling Ring... commands all

High Lord of Imladris
err as part of the recover of things back to normal would it be possible to get the Imladris Kingomd general OOC pinned once more now that the halloween one is unpineed? @Moriel @Zôrzimril @Sil

https://lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum/vie ... ?f=10&t=34

*bats pretty Feanorian eyelashes*

Black Númenórean
Sure! Done.

Black Númenórean
Hey @Fuin Elda- the Imladris OOC was never actually pinned before, as the TR (Aig) hadn't asked for it to be. We typically don't alter threads unless the TR has asked for it to be altered or rules have been broken, so let's just check with @Tharmáras whether he would like it to be pinned :winkkiss:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Black Númenórean
Ooooh good point, @Moriel! I’ll unpin for now but we can certainly change back depending on what Aig would like to do.

And yeah, just to clarify - de-Halloweening the Plaza did not cause previously-pinned threads to become un-pinned. I went back through and un-stickied just the Halloween OOCs. :smile:

New Soul
*Is drawn here by the fair luster of the Moon and the lovely glow of Varda's handmaiden* :grin: :winkkiss: *

Yes, @Moriel and @Zôrzimril , please pin the Imladris OOC thread! It's a vital place for plotting and answers given to important questions, of course. Definitely an asset which should always be stuck to the front page, I reckon.

Black Númenórean
Hahaha it’s been a wild few minutes for that thread! It’s pinned again now. XD Thanks for weighing in, Aig, and thanks again Moriel for making sure TR permission is granted. :grin:

New Soul
I'm happy about this tagging system :clap: ! It's very effective for people like me who get focused on one thing and needs to be occasionally reminded about other stuff which I need to be aware of :googly: :lol: .

New Soul
Zôrzimril wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:16 am de-Halloweening the Plaza did not cause...
But did it cause @Winddancer dragon title to change? *thinking face* :lol:
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Black Númenórean
Hahaha I can say for certain that the code changes for removing Halloween did not switch up Windy’s dragon title :lol:

Master Torturer
Nessa Saelind wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:39 pm
Zôrzimril wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:16 am de-Halloweening the Plaza did not cause...
But did it cause @Winddancer dragon title to change? *thinking face* :lol:
That was me, I am not gonna kill sil I'm gonna keep her around for a lil bit and make her do a lot of work.

Arien
Arien
:rasp:
cave anserem