Coming Soon: Admin Elections 2

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Chef
Today I asked myself, what is the one thing that no one could possibly be getting tired of thinking about these days? And I thought it over, and I said to myself, of course! ELECTIONS

It’s now been almost 5 months since our first elected admin team took on their roles, so with that in mind (and with the holidays coming up), we wanted to let everyone know some dates for the upcoming admin election.

The timeline:
December 1-7: Nomination window
December 8-16: Voting!

We know the holidays can be a busier time for folks - if anyone knows they won't be around during those time windows and wants to be involved with this process (whether as a voter or a nominee or whatever) let me know and we can figure something out.

And finally just a brief reminder / explanation for people who weren't here and/or don't remember what all this is about:

- We're trying a system where the admins (other than myself) are elected every 6 months.
- On December 1st I'll post an email address where everyone will be encouraged to send in nominations for the next set of admins. I'll ask all the nominees if they're up for potentially being admins, and then everyone will vote on the set of willing nominees.
- I'm the only person with access to that email and the only one who will know who nominates/votes for whom.
- I will again reserve the right to appoint one of the admins if the elected team is missing something I think we need (certain skills, timezone availability, etc)

While we're at it, any questions or concerns about the election process can go here too, or you can email the admins. Thanks everyone for being a part of this strange little corner of the internet for its first 6 months :smile:

New Soul
But, but sir! *puppy eyes* We likesss this set of adminssss sir! *puppy eyes* Can we keepsss them sir? *puppy eyes*

Jokin aside will the current admin team be up for re-election (if they can and want to keep their roles) or are we going to choose a brand new team? Or a mix of the current and new?

If I haven't already praised the current admin team, I think they're doing an awesome job and I'd keep you :smooch:
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Black Númenórean
Hey @Nessa Saelind! Yes, the current admin team will be up for re-election, so feel free to include any member(s) of the team you’d like to in your nominations! Just like anyone else who may be nominated, it’ll be up to each individual to decide if they want to accept the nomination, and stand for re-election. As Narv mentioned, he will be the only person with access to the nominations and votes.

Your appreciation is appreciated!! :smooch:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
How many are we allowed to nominate? :smile:
A Loquacious Loreman.
he/him
Tis the season of Sean Bean prequel shows

Master Torturer
When it opens on the 1st, Narv will make a new thread with the rules for it. Would think its the same as the last one, which was 3 :)