Admin Election: Thanks for Voting!

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Chef
UPDATE: Voting is Finished! Thanks for participating and I'll be posting the results shortly!

Phase 1 Complete

Alright everyone, we have our slate of nominees! Once again it's a super solid bunch and it looks like we'll be in good hands no matter how the results pan out. If you don't see someone you nominated on this list, it means they have graciously declined to be admins for this round** - but please don't hesitate to nominate them in the future, as circumstances can change!

(** UNLESS I made some horrible mistake. I tried not to but it's possible. If you nominated yourself, agreed to be nominated, or nominated someone whom you're sure would have accepted, and you don't see the name on the list below, please send an email to lotrplazaelection [at] gmail [dot] com and we'll sort it out ASAP.)

What this thread is for

NOMINEES: Please post a brief blurb about yourself, how you'd approach the admin role, wild plaza hot-takes... or anything you want. See here for how we did this last time: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=265. A key note from that thread: your post can be a lil longer if you want, but please also give us something short (like, a couple sentences) to include here in the top post. Please also include your timezone and we'll stick that up here too, and if any of you namechangers want a more permanent name added alongside your current one, include that and we'll add it too.

EVERYONE: Once all our nominees have a chance to post their blurbs, we'll start the vote! Please don't email us any votes until then - I'll make a new thread to announce when that time comes. As before I'm not doing strict deadlines here but the plan is to start voting in a couple days or so ideally.

Please leave this thread just for the nominees to post their blurbs. I'll leave the other election thread open, so please feel free to direct any questions / comments / whatever over that way.

So then, here they are in alphabetical order: The Nominees:

@Annúnfalas
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (GM-8)
Blurb: Eriador Co-Ruler in Old Plaza (formerly), Passionate Thread-Runner and Role-Player, Tolkien and Middle-earth Lore Enthusiast, Overall Geek with a bit of HTML Coding Knowledge.

@Boromir88
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Blurb: I love the set up of the NuPlaza in making it driven by the members. So, you'll see me around Lore and Movies for the most part. We're in the midst of TTT read-along but as always, if anyone's just started reading FOTR you're more than welcome to comment on any previous book or chapter. And when I'm not there, you'll most likely see me finding a whole bunch of quotes for the Library project, or threads for the halfirian archive. Whether selected as an Admin, or not, I would do what I've always done in trying to contribute to the growth of our community.

@Dimcairien Luiniel
Timezone: PST - (GMT-8)
Blurb: This wonderful community has made a rather dark year quite a bit brighter and it's been a delight to RP and discuss lore and other things Tolkien with all of you, as well as simply being in each other's lives again (or for the first time). I'm not overly tech-savvy, but am willing to learn. I'm a firm believer of the background approach the current admin team has taken and would work hard to continue to uphold it.

@Fleeg
Timezone: Mountain Standard, but will be moving to Pacific in January
Blurb: I know nothing about coding, I’ve never been an admin (I’m trapped in that need experience to get experience paradox), and lore is a particular weak point of mine, but I can bring something to the table. You all know me, I’m the silly, fun loving, RPing like a madman on fire guy who changes his username at the drop of a hat. I’m approachable, easy going, friendly and willing to help in anyway I can.

@Fuin Elda
Timezone: Central (GMT -6) but I'm a tattoo artist I'm up more hours than I sleep and I have returned to my 36 hour time pocket I swear
Blurb: Admin on OP, emergency coder for a few weeks when we found stuff that shouldn't be on the server on the server for Plaza - I am not that good at anything but HTML or CSS but know PHPbb and IPBoard systems-, I've done image editing and graphics for multiple forums including OP and have a legal copy of Adobe Creative Suite. I do like minimal work from an admin stance with the exception to when there are major issues that NEED to be handled and enjoy simply interacting with everyone.

@Lailyn
Timezone: PST
Blurb: I want to keep up fun relaxed vibe, make everyone welcome, let the members decide and continue the low key admin presence. No prior RAM experience here or elsewhere.

@Moriel
Timezone: AST (GMT -9), moving to HST (GMT -10) in Jan
Blurb: It's been an absolute pleasure to be a Nu Plaza admin the last six months. I think I've done the job well, and if you agree, it would be my privilege to continue to serve.

@Nessa Saelind
Timezone: GMT+1
Blurb: Not the most tech-savvy person, but willing to roll up my sleeves and labour with all my heart, mind and strength to make sure the NuPlaza stays a safe haven for all.

@Nia
Timezone: GMT
Blurb: I'm a big team-player, with time and passion that I would happily dedicate to the role, and to being a quiet but enthusiastic and approachable point-person for you all. I'd strive to work hard in the background to ensure things remain running perfectly for everyone who loves this little corner of the internet as much as I do.

@Pele Alarion
Timezone: GMT+3
Blurb: Plaza is something I've always loved and have been committed to; this won't change, regardless of what my position is.

@Sil
Blurb: I haven’t broken anything yet and I get along with mostly everyone, I reckon P.S. <I love democracy.gif>

@Tarawen
Timezone: CST
Blurb: I'm a software engineer working from home, an active RPer/CoLP-er, and someone who loves contributing to this community to keep it alive and well!

@Tharmáras
Timezone: EST
Blurb: A passionately committed leader. Once a Kingdom Ruler, Eriador Mayor, and an Administrator. I know how to plan effectively with our beloved site's staff to benefit our ranking members.

@Winddancer
Blurb: What you have seen so far is what you will get <3

Fea
Given I’ve now got my little piece drafted, I may as well dally no more and bite the bullet! :grin:

Short blurb for the top: I'm a big team-player, with time and passion that I would happily dedicate to the role, and to being a quiet but enthusiastic and approachable point-person for you all. I'd strive to work hard in the background to ensure things remain running perfectly for everyone who loves this little corner of the internet as much as I do.

And here goes with my slightly longer piece, in case of interest:

I know I’m not a hugely visible Plaza presence, but the Plaza really is something of a second home to me (my online home!), and is my go-to place throughout the day to check in with what everyone’s up to here. I’m a quiet lurker, but truly I love this place, and what it means to the people who use it. I love reading and seeing all of the thoughtful, genuine, sensitive, and sometimes just down-right hilarious posts and contributions from all of you, even though I’m mostly just reading in the background rather than actively posting myself. This place feels like a real family to me, and I would be delighted to have the opportunity to give a little something back to you all in some small way to say thank you.

All of the above is to say, that I hang around this place a lot more than my post/point total might indicate, and I would truly be honoured to spend my time here doing any and all helpful admin-y things it would be useful to do, and which would help ensure this place continues to be the fantastic place for all of us that it is.

So, I guess in summary, the things I can offer are:
  • My passion about this place and all of you, and a quiet but unfaltering enthusiasm and commitment to you all to help keep it running as smoothly and wonderfully for you all as possible, and to be an approachable, friendly face for people to come to with any ideas or concerns, however big or small;
  • Whether you’re a Lorist, RPer, CoLP-er, Media Adaptation dweller, OoME-er, or a combination of them all, or none, I’ve been reading through and thoroughly enjoying all your posts and ideas over the past 7 months (I almost certainly feel I know you better than many of you may feel you know me!), and I would truly love to have the opportunity to give something back and use my time online here to help out in the background;
  • A promise that I would happily dedicate a large proportion of my Plaza time to this role, and ensure I was working incredibly closely with the rest of the team, and every member, to address and work through any issues in a timely and fair way, to the very best of my ability.

Master Torturer

Short blurb: What you have seen so far is what you will get <3

I have absolutely loved working with Sil, Tara and Moriel these past 6 months and I cannot believe it has come to an end :cry: I will miss working with them so much. They proved 2 things to me: That it is possible for Plaza admin teams to get along and not go nuts and that it is possible to disagree with someone without it getting ugly and being able to compromise. I absolutely love how all were so willing to listen to the other side's arguments and none just dug their heels in and refused to budge. I hope the others can say that about me as well as I sure did try.

I also love just how low key and little visible we have been as admins. Yes we have had things we have needed to sort out, but I hope that the general public barely noticed all the stuff we have had to deal with over the 6 months as that would be a testament to how well we were able to sort it without too much drama. As that is one thing I would love to keep off the Plaza. I still believe that admins should be as low key as possible on Nuplaza and that admins are there to do the behind the scenes work and otherwise leave the running of the Plaza to the members and what the majority wants. It has worked so far and it seems to be a more wholesome approach than what was done on OP.

Like my short blurb says, what you see is what you get. You have seen what I have been doing these past few months and if chosen I will continue to work towards keeping the admins as low key as possible and that the members get to decide as much as possible where it is possible and not revert back to having power hungry A/Rs. Having said that, it is hard to also say what you see is what you get, when most never really see or know what we have actually been dealing with behind the scenes. I guess you will just have to take our word for it that there most definitely were situations that had to be dealt with and I hope that the fact that most don't even notice is a good thing.

However, whether or not I am chosen, I am here for the long haul. And thank you to all who gave me the opportunity to help out these first few months, it has been so much fun and such a joy to see the Plaza revived and to make a place for us to RP again <3 And thank you to Narv, Sil, Tara and Moriel, you have been such an awesome team to work with <3 :winkkiss:

New Soul
Timezone: GMT+1
Blurb: Not the most tech-savvy person, but willing to roll up my sleeves and labour with all my heart, mind and strength to make sure the NuPlaza stays a safe haven for all.

Although I might not be the most active or visible member of the NuPlaza, during the past 6 months the Plaza has become a safe haven in this crazy year. Being here and reading everyone’s posts, or doing research for RPs, sharing what I’ve learned or just interacting with people here has become an important part of my daily routine. Having that in mind, it’s important for me to give something back to the community. I’m not the most tech-savvy person, but I’d like to devote my time and skills to maintain the friendliness and openness of this place and guarding and maintaining the safe and treasured space the Plaza has become. (I'll stop myself here before I start pulling out Churchill quotes. :-))
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Black Númenórean
Timezone: CST

Short blurb: I'm a software engineer working from home, an active RPer/CoLP-er, and someone who loves contributing to this community to keep it alive and well!

Longer blurb: It's been a dream working with the current admin team! Windy said everything I was going to say about how we've all worked together, so read her blurb. :P

In all seriousness, I love how our community has evolved and grown over the last several months thanks to the voices and contributions of our members, and I hope to keep things that way. Like Windy, I do want to emphasize that staying diligent about admin work but keeping the rank as low-key as possible is definitely my goal as well should I be elected for another 6 months.

If you don't know me, I contribute two primary things to the Plaza at this time: activity and code. I RP all over the place and love seeing and sharing creative works in the Cottage; I hope to help keep the Plaza community as fun and welcoming as I've always found it. I also do technical stuff behind the scenes. I love code and have fixed a fair few bugs, added some features, and did the behind-the-scenes coding for Halloween's ranks system and style choices. If elected, I'll offer the same level of dedication to both of these areas as I have for the last 6 months. If not elected, I'll still bring my gross orc or sweet hobbit to play everywhere. Also PAM. Can't forget PAM.

Thank you, Narv, for making this lovely playground for us, and to everyone for voting in the election! Good luck to all the nominees. :grin:
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

Arien
Arien

Short blurb: honk honk

(edit to add: I’m not being purely blasé. I just don’t like to toot my own horn - or as it were, honk it)

Long blurb: I haven’t broken anything yet and I get along with mostly everyone, I reckon P.S. <I love democracy.gif>
cave anserem

High Lord of Imladris
TIME Zone - Central (GMT -6) but I'm a tattoo artist I'm up more hours than I sleep and I have returned to my 36 hour time pocket I swear

BLURB - Admin on OP, emergency coder for a few weeks when we found stuff that shouldn't be on the server on the server for Plaza - I am not that good at anything but HTML or CSS but know PHPbb and IPBoard systems-, I've done image editing and graphics for multiple forums including OP and have a legal copy of Adobe Creative Suite. I do like minimal work from an admin stance with the exception to when there are major issues that NEED to be handled and enjoy simply interacting with everyone.

Long form:
I am active, I try to be able to interact with a lot of different plaza users and activities from kingdoms to CoLP to Lore, creating new activities or rehashing older ones where applicable. I was an admin before on multiple different sites, including Old Plaza and I always tried to be fair to the users above all else. I am excited for this new democratic adminship method as I feel like it is going to keep admins accountable more to the members than to other admins.

I also have a basic understanding of CSS and HTML coding (having been an emergency coder/server keeper for a few weeks because we were told we were going to get shut down before we got Dain on board) So if we can keep me to CSS and HTML if needed that's what I'm best at code wise. I have dealt with PHPbb boards as well as IPboards etc in the past helping run other non LOTR based forum communities so am more or less aware of PHPbbs back end though I handed the reigns of that site off a long time ago now so may be a few things I need to figure out new version layout etc.
I also have editing and art/graphic skills, a legal copy of adobe creative suite as well as a Intuos Pro and a Cintiq for added editing power.

As for my availability I am a tattoo artist that owns their own shop, which during Covid is by appointment only when I am open which allows for me to be on Plaza even at work (because I'm not about to fire myself) and I like to use Plaza as a wind down at the end of the day so you'll be continuing to see me a lot regardless of what happens.

Black Númenórean
Timezone: AST (GMT -9), moving to HST (GMT -10) in Jan

Short blurb: It's been an absolute pleasure to be a Nu Plaza admin the last six months. I think I've done the job well, and if you agree, it would be my privilege to continue to serve.

Long blurb: Last time, I ended my short blurb with: "Hope to be invisible as possible as an admin, keeping things running smoothly for the self governing masses". I think that, along with the rest of the team, that's something we've achieved! A hallmark of this first term of adminship has been carving out what the role of an admin is here on Nu Plaza, and my view of what it should be is elementally unchanged. An admin should be a steward, not a ruler- taking care of the little day to day background things that help the plaza run smoothly and enjoyably, while being available and responsible to deal with any larger issues that may arise- also often in the background. One of the challenges of this first term has been helping to determine and shape plaza policy and rules: what policy needs to be in place, in order for the membership to have as much freedom and fun as possible? How can we be continuously listening and responding to the membership to take their views, needs, and ideas into account, and adjust as needed? How can we make the plaza somewhere where all are welcome to play, and be their authentic selves? These are the constant and ongoing duties of adminship which it has been my honor to fulfill.

The fun things are their own reward, like letting people know they've been chosen for an ATR/MotM, the payoff of all the behind the scenes work for Halloween, and thinking of silly ways to say who is now what name in the name change requests thread. And of course, working with the stellar team of Narv, Sil, Windy, and Tara. The admin team has truly been a team, and working in continuous collaboration is one of the things that I think has made a huge difference in how admins work on Nu Plaza- working together on all things, in the spirit of democracy and consensus that the plaza as a whole now exemplifies. Everyone has their own areas of specialty and skill, but it's only together (by our powers combined, for the Captain Planet fans!) that we've been able to do our best work for you. I hope that the new admin team (whether it includes me or not) moves forward in the same way. It's my hope that the new team will include me, but the people of the plaza have the right to choose their team, and if not re-elected, I will support the new team through their transition to the absolute best of my ability to help them toward a successful term!

Thank you for your confidence and trust these last six months, and thank you for participating in the election process, regardless of who you cast your votes for. You make this place run and be worth working for!
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Elven Enchanter
Timezone: PST - (GMT-8)

Short blurb: This wonderful community has made a rather dark year quite a bit brighter and it's been a delight to RP and discuss lore and other things Tolkien with all of you, as well as simply being in each other's lives again (or for the first time). I'm not overly tech-savvy, but am willing to learn. I'm a firm believer of the background approach the current admin team has taken and would work hard to continue to uphold it.

Long blurb: I'm not really certain what to put here, other than that I am honored to be named as a candidate for this position. The democratic approach has proven to be a solid way of making decisions here. I truly care about this place and all the individuals that make up this little corner of the internet. These past few months made me realise just how important this place was to me as a teen and how important it still is. Also, I've gotten back into writing again, which is a huge plus. I will say that one of my strengths that I've been told about several times, both in real life and here on the plaza/discord, is that I am good at being a listening ear and have good conflict resolution skills. Hopefully such skills are rarely (if ever) needed.

As for ability, most days of the week I tend to be around for large chunks of the day (yay for lock-down life!).

The current admin team has done a brilliant job of organising guidelines, the insanity that was Halloween, and keeping this site up and running, so thank you for all of that.

Balrog
Time Zone: Mountain Standard, but will be moving to Pacific in January

Short Blurb: I know nothing about coding, I’ve never been an admin (I’m trapped in that need experience to get experience paradox), and lore is a particular weak point of mine, but I can bring something to the table. You all know me, I’m the silly, fun loving, RPing like a madman on fire guy who changes his username at the drop of a hat. I’m approachable, easy going, friendly and willing to help in anyway I can.

Long Blurb: First I should thank Tara, Moriel, Windy, and Sil for being the initial admins and doing a damn good job. They had to deal all sort of ground laying that the all the future admins won’t have to worry about, and they made it look easy. They were approachable, rational, and hard working. We, and the Plaza, would not be what it is today without them. We owe them all a debt of gratitude.

I came back to the Plaza because a weird voice in the back of my head told me to try and find it again at 5 in the morning one random day. My life had not been the same since. I have had the pleasure of meeting new people, reigniting friendships, and finding people that have changed my life. I could not imagine being where I am six months ago. I think the Plaza, and all the people involved, have changed me for the better. Why do I want to be and admin? Because I want to give back. I want to find a way to say thank you all for helping me grow as a person. Being an admin would be an honor, it means that you trust me to keep things fresh, to keep things entertaining, and to keep things running smoothly, that you trust me to make decisions that could impact the future of the Plaza. I didn’t get an admin position the first election and looking back I think that was great, for both myself and the Plaza as a whole. In the last six months I’ve learned a lot about myself and what I’m capable and what the Plaza needs. I would be honored if I were elected as an admin. I would do my best every day to honor each and everyone of you because you all are why I’m here.
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Ent Ancient
Timezone: PST

Short blurb: I want to keep up fun relaxed vibe, make everyone welcome, let the members decide and continue the low key admin presence. No prior RAM experience here or elsewhere.

Long blurb: I've been having lots of fun here and I want the same for everyone else whether you're into serious or silly RP, games, lore or CoLP. I'm into a little bit of everything. The current team has done a truly awesome job and should be acknowledged for it. I really just want to this place to keep on flourishing. As an admin I'd do my best to honor that and I see the role as a way of giving back to the community.

To me, the members make this place what it is and I hope to keep seeing member-led activity, initiatives and democratic decisions being made. I'll be honest and say I don't see myself as a leader. I like being part of a collaborative team and I tend to weigh options and discuss with others before making decisions (Entmoot anyone?). Whether that's good or bad is up to you. I'd see myself having a background stewardship role and hope to hang out doing my usual stuff with extra duties/responsibilities to the members and community while being approachable and accessible all the time but especially when issues come up. Regardless of who is elected, this is my hope for the next team. 

IRL I work in scientific research but more importantly, I am a cat mom. Tech-wise I have a wee bit of random coding experience but would not claim proficiency.

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)

Blurb: I love the set up of the NuPlaza in making it driven by the members. So, you'll see me around Lore and Movies for the most part. We're in the midst of TTT read-along but as always, if anyone's just started reading FOTR you're more than welcome to comment on any previous book or chapter. And when I'm not there, you'll most likely see me finding a whole bunch of quotes for the Library project, or threads for the halfirian archive. Whether selected as an Admin, or not, I would do what I've always done in trying to contribute to the growth of our community.

Longer:

If I was nominated I was telling myself I would decline, because I like where the Plaza is at and wouldn't want to change anything at the moment. But then getting the email and seeing that at least 1 person thought I could succeed in the role, I thought approving of the status quo isn't a good enough reason to decline.

So outside of the Lore activities, I do love games. On the NuPlaza Crazy Captions is probably my favorite. On the Old Plaza does anyone remember Fortunately/Unfortunately? That was my favorite game from the OP. One game that can be converted to being Tolkien-themed that I also love to play is Werewolf (Think Mafia, but with wolves and villagers, seers and rangers). I've thought about starting up a Werewolf game here but just too much stuff going on at the moment and it's on the back-burner. But when everything eases up in the summer, be on the look out :).

Outside of the Plaza, the life of Boro the Dumb Orc...I love history. I went to college for Social Studies education, went through my student teaching and licensing then decided yeah teaching probably isn't for me. I'd be burned out in a few years and what good would that do, where would I be? So I became a Director of training for a locally-owned casual restaurant franchise. Where I was mostly working with high school students anyway, but instead of teaching history, it was food safety and quality and customer service. I did that close to 8 years and just got worn out from the workload. I was always on the road, spent half my time in a hotel because I was responsible for 11 restaurants. Left in January 2020, which was the absolute worst time to decide to get back into education. I was a coordinator for foreign exchange students, assisting foreign exchange students in the International Cultural Exchange program, with tutoring and getting them involved in our community/American culture. Covid wiped out that program after not even 2 months and who knows when that will be coming back? So now currently I'm an administrator at an employment agency and it's easy paperwork, not stressful at all, but is repetitive and dull. I've considered renewing my teaching license, but I've been out of the system for so long I'd have no idea what I was doing. Although, I guess the advantage in the time of Covid, teachers are unfortunately in the same boat not knowing what's going on.
A Loquacious Loreman.
he/him
Tis the season of Sean Bean prequel shows

High Warden of Tower
Time zone: GMT+3

Short: Plaza is something I've always loved and have been committed to; this won't change, regardless of what my position is.

Long(er): I must agree with the others that the current atmosphere of the Plaza is excellent; one of a tight-knit community and mutual respect. While the admin team states that they mostly work behind the scenes, I couldn't help but notice their visible presence on the Plaza as well - participation in activities, running threads, etc. If chosen, I would aim to follow this example and participate actively both in the visible and 'invisible' work.

Otherwise... well, what else is there to say? :grin:

New Soul
Timezone: EST

Blurb: A passionately committed leader. Once a Kingdom Ruler, Eriador Mayor, and an Administrator. I know how to plan effectively with our beloved site's staff to benefit our ranking members.

Longer Blurb: Thank you for nominating me again, those of you who know me well from our prior Plaza site and anyone who has interacted with me since its rebirth. I have many years of Plaza Rulership (Elrond, Imladris) / Plaza Mayorship (Elrond / Aragorn, Imladris/Lone Lands) / and Plaza Administrator experience (Ulmo). I have fifteen years of GM history, having hosted...a countless number of memorable RPGs in Imladris Kingdom as well as the Eriador Realms of Rivendell & Bree, the Lone Lands & Lindon. Before I was raised above normal ranks, I was awarded the SCRs for Maglor and Frodo. I'm capable of staying focused on my tasks as both a threadrunner and committed moderator. I listen to the concerns of the community and have always done what I've could on their behalf so they could have a pleasurable stay.

My direction skills and longevity of service have extended to real life. I have worked as an associate manager at a local Regal theatre; I was elevated there over fifteen years until I was furloughed because of the virus. Now I serve the community doing essential work. I throw Wal-Mart trucks (unloading them), sorting products into different departments in the warehouse to supply the sale floor, and I stock shelves for the store; I got the job three days after being let go from the other.

It would be an honor to help guide Narv's New Plaza as an admin during this next phase of its fledging development. I want to give back on a higher plane of duty for all I've been given here. It's been enjoyable for me to make new writing partners since we've refounded the Plaza. Many friendships I've established here for nearly twenty years have enriched my life and I know those will last a lifetime. It's been a long road but I'm still actively productive and still eager to make a diference. Thanks for the fun and your consideration.
Last edited by Eriol on Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Eriol... 'One who dreams alone.' ” - Tolkien, The Book of Lost Tales I

Chef
Awesome, thank you nominees! At last we've reached the final stage: the voting part

From the nominees above, please send UP TO FOUR CHOICES to lotrplazaelection [at] gmail [dot] com (edit: please include your own username in the email too!). This is a ranked choice deal, so please order your picks 1 through 4 with 1 being the person you'd most like to see as an admin.

Let's do 5 days as originally planned - so, we'll plan to end voting on Monday, December 14th at around 11:59 PST.

As before, please direct any questions or comments on the process over here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=634

Thanks again to everyone for your participation so far!

High Lord of Imladris
PSsst - And maybe add your plaza username to the email too once more @Narv

Chef
yeah that

Arien
Arien
Final deadline for voting 🗳
cave anserem

Chef
Thanks for voting everyone! Sorry to keep you in suspense but it's very late here and I have work in the morning... but I will have the final results for you tomorrow I promise!

Arien
Arien
he is such a classic troll
cave anserem

Balrog
You cheeky so and so! :moon:
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Master Torturer
Oooomg lol *bows to the evilness*

High Lord of Imladris
Cave trolls. This is what you get from cave trolls. :wink: