Attention! Terrific Roleplayers abound!

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Master Torturer
Announcing the new ATRs! As the overall majority voted for 2 ATRs and 1 MotM, here they are in all their glory!

Member of the Month - @Pele Alarion! Image as the gorgeous Faramir

And our 2 lovely ATRs go to:

@Nia Image As the age-old Treebeard

and @Tharmáras Image As the slippery Ossë

Enjoy your new faces, they are well deserved! <3

Child of Gondor
Yay!! Congrats you guys!! 🎉
Isolde Alarion/Rohan~Nelladel Alarion/Gondor~Mourgan Alarion/Gondor ~ Dahak/ Umbar ~ Relic RIP

Balrog
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! You are all amazing and look so damn amazing in your chosen icons! :grin:

Your contributions to the Plaza have been wonderful and plenty. Thank you for making the Plaza a better place!
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Black Númenórean
Congratulations, you three - you look wonderful! Thanks for all you do!
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

New Soul
I go take a nap and this happens! O.O Look at all those shiny new faces! <3 :conga: :conga: :conga: Congratulations all! :grouphug: You are gorgeous and glorious!

@Pele Alarion lovely to see you as Faramir again :smooch: now get those rangers in shape! Sir.

@Nia Treebrard <3 now Square has somewhere or better to say someone to guard her nuts :lol:

@Tharmáras uh-oh I see some Tempests in your future :lol: hope this means I can see some nautical related content, sea shanties and the like from soon *innocent face* :grin:
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Ent Ancient
Ooo you are all fantastic I'm very excited to see you get shiny faces!! Congratulations you all look great! :smooch:

Khazad Elder
Congrats all three of you! Have a great time with your special icons! 🤗
The world was fair in Durin's Day

High Lord of Imladris
Congratulations all three of you! @Pele Alarion looking sharp and of the highest quality.

@Nia I always loved that version of treebeard I'm excited to see if he helps out Square at all!

@Tharmáras Nicely done! is this gonna play in the cruise?

New Soul
Thank you Issy, Frost, Tara, Lailyn, and Drifa! The Plaza has been a large part of my life for sixteen years and I know the friendships I've made on this site will last a lifetime. It's my pleasure to write stories here with many creative partners and privately as well. I enjoy devising fun-filled, intricate, and memorable activities for our wonderful community :encore: ! I was the Ulmo Administrator on the Old Plaza for a brief time before its shutdown; it's my delight to play a volatile sea angel this time as an ATR on New Plaza. I wrote Uinen in AoA many years ago during the Flight of the Noldor RPG; now it's my pleasure to write her volatile husband. I'm fascinated by sea spirits.

@Fuin Elda , thanks and yes, Ossë will feature prominently on the Cruise :headbang: ! I've spoken to Cassie and Moriel about this yesterday. Hang on for dear life :rofl: :smooch: ! He will be raging during our voyage to the first port (Isle of Balar), so in the beginning of the RP. Tempestuous, chaotic Ossë will also attend a council of the Valar and chief Maiar concerning the Bragollach War in AoA soon, annoying everyone by saying things like: "Want me to just flood the place?" essentially and get stared at :rofl: . It'll be fun. I like writing jerks and entertaining members with my villains or shady characters. I was torn between asking for Pippin Took to play in Gondor but Cassie suggested I would be better off with Ossë so I chose him instead.

@Winddancer , it's ironic you called me slippery...since before you made this thread I was describing Beren skidding across the icy streets of Minas Tirith in Pele's current Ranger RPG :rofl: . How cosmical is that :smooch: ??

@Nessa Saelind , yes :smooch: ! As I mentioned to Fuin above, Ossë will bother the voyagers of the Cruise in the Imladris Forum. I might have Ossë tormenting the Belfalas shore in a post I'm writing for Cassie in Gondor. Our first plotted story at Lond Col concerns Hatholdir's trusted naval captain lying to the family of Isys and the Elf being invited to spend dinner at Lond Col; I'm thinking a sudden storm occurs during the evening as Galudess nervously lies during the night. I need to post in Buccaneers this week but I'm not sure if Ossë will show up because Fuin and I didn't plan a storm happening but maybe we can fit it in somehow, I dunno. Or maybe Ossë can take the form of a mortal sailor and be part of Mylien's crew, singing sea shanties and killing people for this sequel :rofl: :mwahaha: .
"Eriol... 'One who dreams alone.' ” - Tolkien, The Book of Lost Tales I

Arien
Arien
Congratulations you three for all your wonderful contributions! :smooch:
cave anserem

Fea
Thanks guys! :) This was unexpected, but am absolutely chuffed to get to be Treebeard again! Will try to branch out a bit more (ba dum tss) in where I post, so you get to see him around. And huge congrats to @Tharmáras and @Pele Alarion - very much deserved! :thumbs: :thumbs:

@Nessa Saelind & @Fuin Elda I cannot believe this didn't occur to me - let's see if he can offer Square a helping hand! :grin:

New Soul
Tharmáras wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:47 am"Want me to just flood the place?"
I approve of this message! :yesblob: :lol: And as someone who loves to explore maritime history, I encourage all your maritime shenanigans and adventures in whichever shape or form they appear and wherever they appear. :grin: *is an enabler*
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
Congratulations to all the shiny faces recipients ! Very well earned.

It is lovely to see Faramir gracing Gondor again @Pele Alarion :clap:

*and my AOA balrog is gulping from this threat of premature flooding in Beleriand ... *
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

Loremaster of the Herd
!!! Congratulations to everybody!
In the deeps of Time, amidst the Innumerable Stars

Black Númenórean
*races in panting* Congratulations all!! Well deserved and thank you for all you many contributions to our little corner of the internet :dance:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

High Warden of Tower
*extracts self from posting and looking at posts, and endlessly clicking 'refresh' on plaza site* Thank you, everyone! I must say that posting everywhere would not be as fun and effective without people to join in the fun. :grouphug:

@Nia and @Tharmáras Well, you know, guys... :clap: and :dance:

Warrior of Imladris
Aw lovely - very unsurprising and delightful to see you with pretty faces!
The Wood-elves lingered in the twilight of our Sun and Moon, but loved best the stars.