Look! All These tReasures!

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Black Númenórean
WHAT TIME IS IT?
SHOWTIME! (like I said...)

(with apologies to Lin-Manuel Miranda)

This month our Member of the Month voting resulted in a tie, which means we get to recognize two wonderful MemberS of the Month!! And they are:

@Lailyn as The Thrush!

@Ta'leus Shieldsong as Prince Imrahil!

And rounding out the ATRs are two other fantastic contributors:

@Menolly as Lobelia Sackville-Baggins!

@Lady Winchester as Queen Berúthiel!

You know what do to! Shower them with your admiration and congratulation!!
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

P.S.... You may have noticed that last month's ATRs are still hanging around. After considering the comments left on the poll determining how many ATRs should be handed out each month, we've decided to extend the time ATR recipients get to wear their shiny faces to two months. New ATRs will still be awarded each month, but we'll have two sets running around at any given time as their wear periods overlap!
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Master Torturer
Wooohoo! Grats to you all! <3 Well deserved!

Balrog
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I'm sooooooo happy for you all! This last month has been an amazing one for the Plaza and you all are a major part of why! I'm so happy to see you get the recognition you deserve! :grin: :grin:
I hope to see all your crazy faces around for the next month doing amazing things
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Khazad Elder
Wonderful ! Congratulations to all of you! 🎊💓👍😊
The world was fair in Durin's Day

High Lord of Imladris
Excellent work and well deserved

Black Númenórean
Congratulations, all of you! Thank you for your amazing contributions to the Plaza! :conga:
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

Ent Ancient
:embarrassed: My humblest thanks to you wonderful people.. <3

I am very excited to see you three getting shiny faces, @Ta'leus Shieldsong, @Menolly and @Lady Winchester. Congratulations and please keep being awesome!!

and a special thanks to the admins for the lovely bird. :smooch:

Esquire of The Mark
Aw shucks! Thank you everyone. And big congrats to @Menolly, @Lady Winchester, and @Lailyn as well. :smooch:

Chef
Thank you everyone! Congrats @Ta'leus Shieldsong, @Lailyn, and @Lady Winchester too. Now to figure out where to acquire some silver spoons...
they/them/actual hobbit in search of a merrier world

New Soul
Is this the first time we have a tie for MoM? This is so exciting!

Congratulations to all you wonderful, amazingly talented and creative people! :grouphug: I love you all, keep being gorgeous and amazing and doing the good work! :smooch: And BTW you all have very fitting icons :smooch:
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Orc Chieftain
Thanks everyone! I never got this kind of recognition on the Old Plaza, but then again, the only team I was a member of was Mordor's Sr. Drill, and I seemed to keep getting dropped from the team (probably due to my lack of activity, since I seemed to disappear for a while)! I'm assuming this has something to do with me participating in IK Racing. The only reason I didn't try out for it on the Old Plaza is because the only pet Naelia has is her pet dragon, Drinch, so I didn't see the point (though it didn't seem to stop her from competing this time around, regardless of the fact that she lost her first snake to a spawn of Shelob), and yes, I did take the name of her newest snake from a Supernatural character (though I think I like the snake better, since he's only lethal when he's being made a fool of, probably a better match for Naelia than Smaug ever was). :grin:

Congrats to @ Lailyn, @Ta"leus Shieldsong and @Menolly as well!
:clap:
He who commands the Ruling Ring... commands all

Chef
PS @Lailyn your thrush icon is my new favorite thing, excellent choice.
they/them/actual hobbit in search of a merrier world

Elven Enchanter
Congrats on the shiny faces everyone!

Balrog
@Lady Winchester don't forget your amazing Thief Hunt posts (I love your narrative through lines) and all your other amazing game play content! :grin:
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Arien
Arien
@Lailyn You are a delightful songbird. Knock those snails!

@Menolly your good humour and fun brings everyone joy.

@Ta'leus Shieldsong you’re my funny lil goose boy and I love you even if you’re awful - your RP is always a treat as are your memes

@Lady Winchester I have loved seeing your posts - not just in the Racing but in Tower of Might for example - and it was great seeing you explore different characters and wearing different icons for Halloween and Yule and expanding your writing!

Congratulations everyone!

And I’m so delighted that last month’s winners get to keep their faces for another month too and let’s say no more about Sil hallucinating this as an agreed deal even before it was
cave anserem

Warrior of Imladris
Moriel wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:01 pm [snip]After considering the comments left on the poll determining how many ATRs should be handed out each month, we've decided to extend the time ATR recipients get to wear their shiny faces to two months. [snip]
Yay! :morocks:

And congrats to the worthy recipients of February! :clap:

High Warden of Tower
*slips in just a tad late, fashionably so* Congrats, everyone, and well deserved! :dance:

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
Congratulations to all the worthy recipients ! You look wonderful. :headbang: :clap:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.