Amazing, They aRe [all please]

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Arien
Arien
It is my great delight to announce this month’s ATRs!

We have once again a draw for Member of the Month, which goes to:

Frost (@Call of Cthulhu), who is going to be a Beary Good Boi;

&

@Nessa Saelind who will be Ioreth!

Our other ATRs are:

@Amadhrill who will be wearing the face of Éowyn,

&

@Saranna who has chosen to be Celebrían!

Thank you for your contributions to Plaza! :dance:

Eglerio! Praise them with great praise!
cave anserem

Master Torturer
Woohoo! Grats to all! All well deserved! :D

High Warden of Tower
Yay! Very lovely and well deserved!
:conga: :conga: :conga: :conga: :conga: :conga:

Black Númenórean
:bounce: :partybear: :party: :conga:

Congrats, you four! Thank you for all your wonderful contributions. ❤️
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

Black Númenórean
Congrats all, and thanks for all you do!! :smooch: :conga: :conga: :conga:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Khazad Elder
Congrats one and all! You all look wonderful! Enjoy! :headbang:
The world was fair in Durin's Day

Ent Ancient
I am so happy to see the four of you getting recognition. Each of you has contributed to making this an awesome place to be so thank you! I hope you enjoy your shiny faces and keep sharing stories and knowledge with us all. :smooch:

New Soul
Thank you, you wonderful, silly, talented, kind amazing people :smooch: :grouphug: for choosing me as one part of this cycle for Member of the Month.

And the biggest bear hug to @Call of Bearthulhu for sharing the MotM title! You are the bestest of bears :partybear:

Also a very big hug for @Amadhrill for being an amazing writer and RPr :smooch: I enjoy reading your posts and the small colabs you did in Rohan and now Gondor. :smooch:

@Saranna you also deserves a very big hug! For your work on the halfir archive(s) and your knowledge of Tolkien facts and lore and how eloquently you arrange and present your thoughts. :smooch:

You are all amazing and brilliant and the bestest of company to be in :conga: :conga: :conga:
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Balrog
:partybear: :partybear: :partybear: :partybear:
I've apparently deceived the whole lot of you! :mwahaha:
Seriously though, I am honored and humbled that you all think I'm worthy of a special icon. I shall do my beary best to the best bear that every beared in the entire history of bears (also stop by The Bar-Bearian and have a bear of a time)

@Nessa Saelind I am sorry you have to share your time in the spot light with me, but by the gods do you deserve all the honors! You are a magnificent RPer, a skilled organizer, and a fount of knowledge. :grin:

@Amadhrill You are a fantastic RPer with thoughtful and honest characters. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to read all the stories that you've contributed it. You are going to make a great Eowyn!

@Saranna While our paths have not crossed very often, I have been aware of all the behind the scenes work you've done in the memory of halfir. You've been a wonderful asset to this little community and I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Newborn of Imladris
Well congratulations my fellow ATRs, I feel a bit of a fraud as apart from the work on halfir I've been rather quiet due to RL writing jobs, one of which is still taking a lot of my time. I hope to do better later. :grouphug:
Remembering halfir by learning something new each day

Esquire of The Mark
Thank you! I am very honoured to get an ATR (look at my pretty face! Might just post all over the place to see my shiny face :lol:) and to share the limelight with such a crowd too!

I got to agree with Frost, I feel like I have tricked you all into thinking I am much better and more worthy of this then I am! @Call of Bearthulhu

Frost - from your visits to Rohan, you make really funny and great RP posts!

@Nessa Saelind In my mind you are a legend, and what I have read by you is great. I hope that Ioreth might stumble upon Ama in the Houses of Healing :grins:

I obviously need to spend some time in the lore section, @Saranna, to see your work. So I had to peep into the lore threads and now I can't stop reading. And I am so happy to see your work with Halfir's work.

All in all, thank you for this honour and the congratulations, I am very proud to be in such great company!
Hælend of Meduseld

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
Congratulations to you all ! :clap:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

New Soul
Amadhrill wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:18 pm @Nessa Saelind In my mind you are a legend, and what I have read by you is great. I hope that Ioreth might stumble upon Ama in the Houses of Healing :grins:
To paraphrase the legend that is captain Picard we will make it so! :grins: As soon as I catch up on the HoH posts ofc :lol:
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Esquire of The Mark
@Nessa Saelind :smooch: looking forward to it! :D
Hælend of Meduseld

Newborn of Imladris
@Amadhrill Thanks for kind words, I hope to get more active in Lore again soon, still working at an article just now. :)
Remembering halfir by learning something new each day