Minas Tirith City Hall (OOC)

Seven Stars and Seven Stones and One White Tree.
Black Númenórean
I love this idea!!
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

New Soul
:grouphug: Thanks everyone for liking the idea! :grouphug:

If you have any ideas, thoughts, quotes, concepts anything about how public or even private Remembrance day or days ceremony should look like in the Reunited Kingdom, or in a specific place please do share. :smooch: Of course, there is no pressure and let me stress that you absolutely do not need to think that your idea for the ceremony needs to be something universal that spans the entire Kingdom. It can be something a village in Gondor does. :winkkiss:

When I was musing about writing anniversary In Memoriam stories the starting point was always the first year after the War, 3020 T.A. and from a very humble beginning the story grew into a triptych that would happen in 3 places: Pelargir where de Argosy and Senensis families will publicly and privately grieve for those they lost in the War (happening on March 13, 3020 T.A.), then in Minas Tirith (March 15th, 3020 T.A.) where Matilda Hawthorne (my NPC nurse from the Houses of Healing) is coping with grief on the first anniversary of the death of her parents during the Siege by working a double shift so she doesn't think about her loss and during that day has a conversation with two older women and a healing process starts. The last story in this triptych will happen in Emyn Arnen (March, 25th, 3020 T.A.) where the de Scardena twins and their neighbours gather in the centre of the village/settlement to mark the end of the War.

Since my writing will take place in the 1st year after the War none of the public ceremonies are elaborate. They are rather sombre, simple to reflect that these remembrance ceremonies are something new, not yet fixed and codified. And the wounds are still very raw for the survivors, they've just survived a whole year without a loved one... It's going to be very rough for them to remember because the first year is always the hardest. However, as time moves on, the ceremonies will most likely be codified and fixed and most likely written in a Gondorian version of De Ceremonis. :nod: But to start, in my version these things are very simple. Of course, no one has to conform to my vision of events, nor do you have to start your writing in 3020 T.A. You can start whenever just mark the year this is happening so we can all know when we are :lol:

BTW @Tharmáras - I like that you found the connection with Númenor and those festivals :smooch: but I've been musing on that quote and on the years. From the quote you mentioned those festivals are happy occasions, they celebrate the arrival of spring, midsummer and a thanksgiving event in autumn. Of course, if everyone likes this, we can adapt these ceremonies to suit a remembrance ceremony to celebrate VME Day. However, we have to keep in mind that the downfall of Númenor happened in 3319 S.A., and the War and Aragorn's ascension to the throne happened in 3019 T.A. That's 3140+ years difference, and those Numenorean festivals and traditions are even older. Additionally, I started thinking about the population of the Reunited Kingdom, they are not all descendants of Numenoreans and they most likely have their own customs and traditions. So reviving these old Numenorean customs could be seen by most of the population as a very elite, noble thing, because they don't have any connection to it. But I could be wrong, after all, I'm approaching this from a perspective of a historian :winkkiss: who is looking at the span of years and thinking that this would be like someone reviving a ceremony or custom from ancient Egypt or Greece or Rome. :lol: However, as I said this is just my opinion, I just wanted to show a different point of view to this, not criticise or shut down the idea that I think is very lovely. *hugs*
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
I do very much like the concept of this theme, as an inspiration to reflect on what the Return of the King/end of war, in particular meant to the community/ies through Gondor and indeed further afield. It is a poignant and likely emotional prompt which may see many of us considering the impact or experience of our various characters, possibly for the first time, considering what must have been a significant milestone of their existence/environment. The diversity that carries through the various fiefdoms is likely going to be extreme, as is the individual recollections of people even from the same town or family. Though this was a mutual event for all Middle Earth, the opportunity to see or hear all these stories, some collectively others privately, can create a really touching tribute to a truly Tolkienesque subject.

I get what you are driving at, I think, @Tharmáras, that there have long been these traditions in Middle Earth which shape various cultures, and after such an influential war, the aftermath absolutely altered so much of the world and folk that were left. A lot of new traditions would likely have arisen as Nessa mentioned, for times change, customs alter. There was a new King in Gondor, and also in Rohan, and also in Dale, and also in Erebor, etc etc; almost all at once, which suggest updating or fresh minds on how things ought to be done in many areas. Whereas some folk may have actually clung to the older and almost even abandoned practices of remembrance and reverence, in light of such utter anarchic upheaval. The example of the Numenorean seasonal prayers for thanks may not exactly fit all pieces of the puzzle that we shall put together here, but it is a precedent certainly for demonstrating the kinds of respect and communal assemblies which occurred. It may very well work for one region, if not so well for others.

The understanding already mentioned in this thread, that different dates and events meant different things to different people is also noteworthy. Because of course the people of Linhir will mark the day that the war touched their little corner of the world differently than may people who have never been there. There might be pilgrimages, following the path of the Returned King and his allies, to commemorate in that way. Schools might be involved in various ways to educate the children and bolster a pride in the part their fathers etc played in the grand scheme of things. There is a huge scope of things that can be considered or thrown in under this one umbrella of thought.

I completely support the movement for individuals simply adding their story/little chapter in, and it doesn't have to have any order to it, or a deadline, nor be a strict series in chronology. It can be one off the cuff post because you simply wanted to explore what this means to one particular character. But at the same time, it can of course be any of these things, a mix of these things : as long as it refers to the remembrance of this colossal social change. @Nessa Saelind talks about the prevalence of non-Numenorean identity coming through in this sorts of event, and I agree. Not only the varied blends of people who were gondorian before the war, but also the new face of Gondor and it's neighbours afterwards.

I do feel we could, as a group here, suppose what perhaps Aragorn would have established, in light of the anniversary, even if it is just giving everyone the day off to celebrate in their own fashion. Every central government sets an example for it's nation, which could be more widespread in it's mutual provisions than are the probably countless and assorted local events. This is after all a Gondorian forum, and there is one King of Gondor, so a degree of unity should factor in with as much importance as does freedom for more unique creativity. So say he does allow folk to come and listen to a speech he wants to give on that day, if they wish to, but it is not mandatory, as example. Noone would have to actually RP as Aragorn, but anyone can RP as responding to what they take away from what he's saying. It creates a still flexible uniformity that we all know that is an option for our characters, as a staple of Gondorian community. Not everyone will have a particular idea of where to start, so this might provide that as an example so to speak, or a go to, to act as a cue for those who feel happier relying on some given fact we all recognise, if not represent.

And I have absolutely said too much now. But thankyou @Nessa Saelind for bringing it to City Hall for everyone to consider. :smooch:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

High Lord of Imladris
@Afird Splitax I am afraid I missed our deadline, I was busy at work today and haven't had a chance to get on until now. I really like the play that I had picked out so am thinking I'll just not post yet since I think it's one that other people could play as well if they have the tiles for it.

Khazad Elder
@Fuin Elda I think that one grace period can be given to each team. Work and the plaza are hard to juggle sometimes. If you can get a post in, go for it.
The world was fair in Durin's Day

High Lord of Imladris
@Afird Splitax Thanks very much and that is probably something really useful. I know that starting next week I'll be juggling less as I'll be back at home instead of Winnipeg for two weeks so it's far easier to remember to post there. I have gotten the post up.

Ent Ancient
Chiming in late to say I love the idea of an In Memoriam thread.
Related question - I haven't looked at any threads or the books or anything, but is there any mention of a physical memorial statute/garden/thing anywhere in Minas Tirith or otherwise?

New Soul
@Lailyn - Firstly, it's never too late :smooch: I'm at the office at the moment, so I don't have access to books. As far as I remember regarding monuments mentioned was Snowmane's Howe on the spot where Theoden's horse fell down. This is the only memorial mentioned (as far as I am aware and remember) and it had an inscription "Faithful servant yet master's bane, Lightfoot's foal, swift Snowmane" carved on it. I'll look it up when I get home some time this afternoon/this evening... Also I had some additional thoughts and ideas regarding In Memoriam that I'll try to form into a coherent and concise post some time this afternoon/evening.
She/her.

Khazad Elder
My apologies for the delay in updating the Word Sleuth game. I will be updating later on today. Thanks!
The world was fair in Durin's Day

New Soul
Said that I had some additional thoughts and musings about the In Memoriam thread that I was going to try to form into a coherent and concise post yesterday... Clearly, that didn't happen, but I'll try and fail to do it now. I apologise in advance for the rambling and for boring you to death, I hope you'll indulge me or at least not roll your eyes and sigh too much... (One can hope and hope remains eternal they say :lol: ) Feel free to grab a snack or diner and a drink, we all know this is heading down a sinkhole sooner or later :lol:

While reading and rereading @Ercassie's post this paragraph really got me thinking.
Ercassie wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:17 amI do feel we could, as a group here, suppose what perhaps Aragorn would have established, in light of the anniversary, even if it is just giving everyone the day off to celebrate in their own fashion. Every central government sets an example for it's nation, which could be more widespread in it's mutual provisions than are the probably countless and assorted local events. This is after all a Gondorian forum, and there is one King of Gondor, so a degree of unity should factor in with as much importance as does freedom for more unique creativity. (...) Not everyone will have a particular idea of where to start, so this might provide that as an example so to speak, or a go to, to act as a cue for those who feel happier relying on some given fact we all recognise, if not represent.
Before I start let me just say I'm using some of the points Cassie wrote in her post as a foundation for my musings, I'm not really replying/responding to what she wrote. Just putting this out there for transparency purposes to be clear, so nobody is confused or something :googly:

- While in my first post about this idea I did open the door regarding public ceremonies and the role that the rulers and the government of the Reunited Kingdom could have, I deliberately chose to focus on our characters and how they see and react to these ceremonies. What they think about them, what are their attitudes about them and so on and so forth. I am aware that Remembrance Day would be an important day throughout the Reunited Kingdom and the public ceremonies that commemorate the victory over Sauron would be important political statements. Also an important piece of propaganda. The protocol for the ceremonies itself would be highly important because this would be one of the ways that the King and Queen and the government of the Reunited Kingdom would send a political and cultural message to the people of the whole Kingdom, to their allies, neighbouring countries and enemies... Just like in the real world any commemoration is a political and cultural message (propaganda if you will). What I'm trying to say is this: yes, I am aware that how the ceremony should look is important, my intention wasn't to put the spotlight on the protocol and canon characters (although these things are really interesting to think, talk and debate about; and of course I encourage everyone to think about this, express their opinion(s) and bring their idea(s) about it to the table - this should be a joint venture :winkkiss: )

- The politics lead me to think about a few more things. Allies, regions, geography, maps and unity. (Bear with, there is a method to my madness. It might not be very logical, but there is some order in it :grin: ) To start I sat down and went to look for a map of the Reunited Kingdom. This one to be precise. As Cassie said, this is a Gondorian forum and despite us being in year 2 or 3 of the 4th Age, we are all focusing on the Gondor part of the Reunited Kingdom, because of geography and other reasons. However, as the linked map helpfully shows us the Reunited Kingdom in the 4th Age was comprised of the old realms of Arnor and Gondor, with exclusions (Rohan, Shire, the Drúadan Forest, and the Treegarth of Orthanc, regions beyond the Lune and the lands east of Greyflood and Loudwater, in which lay Rivendell and Eregion. (I think I managed to get this right from the map. :confused: ) Let us segue onto some grandiose visions for this thread. (Yes, I am very, very aware that I am boring you to death if I haven't died of boredom by now. We are who we are. :shrug: )

- Let's start with regions that will hopefully lead us to unity. *fingers crossed* The Reunited Kingdom consists of 2 different Kingdoms that have been separated for a long time and have their own quirks, traditions, customs, language patterns etc. In addition to this, each of those two Kingdoms is divided into regions and fiefdoms that also have their own regional characteristics, traditions and customs etc. Now all of those different areas find themselves once again united under one King (and Queen, don't @ me), under one law... Why am I on about this, you might wonder? Method to my madness I tell you (as my inner Medievalist cringing for applying 19th-century nation-state concepts to a faux-medieval fantasy kingdom, but a method to my madness). A Remembrance Day and the ceremonies attached to it would follow the same (agreed upon) pattern in the entire realm and would serve as a unifying factor for all the different regions. Of course, every part of the Realm would add something uniquely their own to these ceremonies, but the core would be the same in Minas Tirith and in Annúminas and in any and every part of the Reunited Kingdom. And that leads me to the next idea...

- It would make my old bones glad if in the In Memoriam we write stories that take place anywhere in the Reunited Kingdom. Not just Gondor where this forum is based, but also Arnor and elsewhere. To see how characters from the Northern and Southern part of the Kingdom mark this day... And hopefully, we eventually get to write about how the different regions unify... Also, we mustn't forget our allies - the Rohirrim who came to Gondor's aid in our darkest hours and the Northern rangers who followed Aragorn to help Gondor fight the forces of Sauron. I've mentioned in a previous post that on the site Snowmane fell (Snowmane's Howe) a stone was erected with the words "Faithful servant yet master's bane, Lightfoot's foal, swift Snowmane". This can definitely serve as a monument for all Rohirrim who fell in the battle at the Pelennor fields (and of course we can always say another monument or something else was erected somewhere in the City, but this is what Tolkien mentioned so...) Gondor and its leaders would honour their allies' sacrifice and I think even the kin and friends of the Riders would come on this anniversary to pay their respects to those they loved.

- The point of the above being that I would like the In Memoriam thread (if one would ever be open :lol: ) to open to everyone, from every Kingdom, although the focus of the thread would be on the Reunited Kingdom, specifically on/in Gondor because most of our characters are from Gondor and well this is a Gondorian forum. :grin: I'd like to circle back to protocol again, but this time to look at protocol more as a set of prompts or cues in the OP or somewhere along the road for people who'd like to have some sort of framework to start working on... It could be something really simple like at noon people gather at some sort of central location that is designated for the ceremony (depending on where this is taking place), we could have a moment of silence or laying down a wreath or a libation of sorts... Something to start the ceremony. Then a speech (doesn't need to be written, we can broadly sketch the themes or something) by someone in charge (again this depends on the location, it could be a village elder, a mayor, a doge, the King etc.) and anything else that might be fitting. Doesn't need to be detailed, just a short prompt so that people can write their characters reacting if they want to portray their characters coming together to a public ceremony...

- Before I sign off (do I hear it's about darn time you get of that soapbox? :grin: ) I'll just leave you with a link. Apparently, the Reunited Kingdom celebrated Cormarë or Ringday so maybe we could also use this date instead of March 25th *thinking face* (And it would be grand if someone can calculate when this day is, cause I'm confused :googly: What else is new :lol: ) Anyway, if you're alive and unspoiled and have some functioning brains cells left after all of this first of all you're saints! Second of all, please if it's not too much of a bother sound off below. I'd love to hear your feedback, comments, I'll even accept tomatoes thrown at me :lol:

Thank you for reading and bearing with me, you're stars. :smooch: :grouphug:
She/her.

With regard to the 'Winter is Come Inn' pub, it looks like there is only one post from the very end of the thread which did not make it through our recent site issue. The entire thread though looks to be saved on the wonderful google collective drive that was created, as one of the fortunate parts of Gondor there.

Do you want to copy/paste that last post over @Winddancer ? Otherwise/once you have done that, I am happy for an admin to close up the thread, as we had done. Winter has of course come and ermm gone, in the months since. Thanks. :winkkiss:

And, for the little adventure we had going in the Northern fiefdoms thread, @Pele Alarion and @Rillewen, I am trying to work out where we are and whose turn it is. Haven't forgotten that one ! :winkkiss: :winkkiss:
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

Master Torturer
@Ercassie done! <3

New Soul
Awesomeness! I shall mossy yonder and lock the inn for you @Ercassie. :smooch:
She/her.

Thankyou both. :thumbs: That means the floor is officially open for you to re-open your Wayfarers Inn, @Pele Alarion. I know you said that's something you did manage to save. :smooch:

High Warden of Tower
*stares at the long list of posts to recover/rewrite and new ones to write* Hmmm... :googly: Probably should stop posting in ooc and hop to it at some point.

Balrog
yes! :lol: my good boy needs a place to sneak in and steal food from
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Ent Ancient
Dear corpse art friends (you know who you are :winkkiss: ), would you like to re-post to where we were at in Northern Fiefdoms and continue? I'm keen to do so.

Master Torturer
Lailyn wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:35 pm Dear corpse art friends (you know who you are :winkkiss: ), would you like to re-post to where we were at in Northern Fiefdoms and continue? I'm keen to do so.
Totally need to get that one back up!

Balrog
sounds good to me!
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Master Torturer
In regards to the corpse art storyline, just trying to make a list of posting order for my own sanity so I know when it is my turn.

Frost's original post: Not lost
"Dina's" discovery: Not lost
Rillewen's Aderic post: Needs reposting, original date 1st July
Lail's Falaneth post: Needs reposting, original date 11th July
Rillewen: Original date 15th July
Lailyn: Original post 26th July
WD: Original post 28th July
Rillewen: OP 29th July
WD: OP 1st August

Ok this does not bode well, seems there are posts missing. Doesnt seem to be any from Frost :( Also think we are missing Rillewen's post where Ric runs after Dina :(

Balrog
I found Bram's two posts (under the Born Under a Bad Sign title) as well as "The Shopkeeper" in the Market

Master Torturer
Baphởmet wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:00 pm I found Bram's two posts (under the Born Under a Bad Sign title) as well as "The Shopkeeper" in the Market
<3!

Balrog
Bram's first post comes after Rill's July 15th post, his second is Aug 1st, right after Rill's July 29th post

"The Shopkeeper"' post is in the Marketplace alone so it's placement isn't super important (saying that as I go post it anyway)

Ent Ancient
Omg Windy that's amazing! Thank you for making that list!! <3 I'm sorry I should have checked it was all there before I asked!! Total oversight on my part.

Looking at the pdf uploaded here it looks like additional posts are available after Windy's Dina post on Aug 1 including:
Falaneth OP Aug 13
Aderic OP Aug 17

So I think that it might all be there? Let me know if I'm missing something but I think that was as far as we got...

@Rillewen, let us know what you think about reposting these?

Steward of Gondor
Yeah, I was waiting to see when the posts would appear so I could post ric in there
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Craftsman of Gondor
Hail and well met! I'm here as clueless and confused as usual, and have questions about this thread: The Lands of Arnor. It says in the rules... rule #3, to post any OOC here. My question pertains to rule #1 to be exact, this:
1. Read and enjoy other people’s hard work but respect their privacy (go to the RP Request Form if you would like to join an existing story or start a new story)
Now I have a couple Arnor-based RP stories I would like to post that are set in various times in Arnor history, but I guess I need to find this mentioned 'RP Request Form' to do that? It would be helpful if a link was supplied to said form if it is a requirement. Any explanation and help will be appreciated before I do somethign stupid and post somewhere I'm not supposed to.

Edit an hour later: I think I'm on the wrong side of the world to get any swift answers on this. Maybe I'll just go ahead and post in the format I see others doing. Example.. the first post after the introduction:
Lailyn wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:50 pm
Renhir
Cardolan
Late autumn TA 3018

(private)

If it doesn't work per the rules, it can be deleted.
Annalist, Physician, & Historian
of The Black Company of the Dúnedain,
The Free Company of Arnor

Steward of Gondor
@Hanasian
Hi! There is a thread somewhere that's a RP request, you can post what you're looking for to join your RP and see if anyone posts. Or, you could just post up your RP and say that it's open or private, whichever you want it to be. But then you might end up sitting there waiting for ages without anyone joining it. Or, if you already know who you plan to RP with, you can always tag them by mentioning.
Or you could always do what most of us do, and just go to ooc chats or discord to plot with people and see who'd like to join :D
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Craftsman of Gondor
Thanks for the answers. I apparently haven't found this 'somewhere' as yet where the req resides. Usually nobody is interested in my story ideas so I may just write it out on my own and post it in the appropriate forum.

Steward of Gondor
You could tell about it here if you like. You might just find someone who's interested :)

@Hanasian the RP request form is in the OOME forum of the site. Here is a link

viewtopic.php?p=10932#p10932

Black Númenórean
@Hanasian - thanks for pointing out that that link went missing - it was likely a casualty of me copying and pasting the OP too quickly once we got the site back up. :googly: The RP request form is now linked from the OP!
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

Balrog
@Hanasian, as both Rill and Cassie have noted, the RP Request Form is a place to ask if anyone is interested in a particular idea for a story you have. I meant it as a way to help people interconnect and get to know each other.

Master Torturer
@Lailyn No worries! <3 And woot! Glad you found the rest :D

@Rillewen Its your turn then :D Rillewen's Aderic post: Needs reposting, original date 1st July

Craftsman of Gondor
@Ercassie, @Marceline, @Baphởmet, thank you all! :)
I couldn't for the life of me find it earlier. I'll throw a few Arnor-based ideas I have up through this coming week.

New Soul
Hanasian wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:59 pmCool! Thanks @Nessa Saelind! I'll do that! Did the characters get saved? If not, I have my files for them and can repost.
@Hanasian I hope you don't mind if I transferred your post from your Lore thread to the MT OOC. I didn't want to distract from the topic of the thread by answering your question. Regarding the character biographies, yes, some of them were saved. If memory serves me you posted your biographies in the Rivendell Character Submission, you can find the pdf with the bios here.

I hope this helps you and now you can repost those character biographies either in the Imladris Kingdom or here in Gondor. Whatever you prefer. The timeline in Gondor is early 4th Age, so Arnor is integrated into the Reunited Kingdom and with the Arnor Free RP thread here, we have a chance to integrate those stories in here, although you can write in any timeline in the thread :nod:

And I see that your Arnor thread questions and dilemmas have been solved by our wonderful members, including the TR. Just a quick bit of advice, tip, whatever you want to call it for all of us: If anyone is ever unsure of something related to a thread a good idea would be to tag the TRs in the OOC just so they can see it. Otherwise, they might miss your question :winkkiss:
She/her.

Craftsman of Gondor
@Nessa Saelind - Thanks for this. Yes, I remember they were in the Imladris forum. Pardon my ignorance of acronyms.. TR? Thread Request I'm guessing?

Balrog
@Hanasian TR stands for Thread Runner :wink:

Craftsman of Gondor
@Baphởmet ... ah yes. Thanks!

Ent Ancient
@Winddancer it's been an excellent team effort all around!! thanks for being so organized with this! I'm excited to see where it all leads..

I saw your post @Rillewen and popped my next one up so I think you are next again. :winkkiss:

@Hanasian, I look forward to seeing your Arnor stories and glad to see you found your way to the RP Request Thread. :thumbs:

Steward of Gondor
I'm working on a few things at once, I'll try to get to it asap @Lailyn

Ent Ancient
Oh @Rillewen no worries & no rush :smooch:

Well, after being poked by @Rillewen to come take a look at the recent Cali posts which relate to her memories of old friends, I have to ask, .. are you trying to see Nal thrown out of the Rangers ? JK. :winkkiss: :lol: Admittedly the shoulder injury you referred to DID limit him back when Cali last saw him, because it was still healing at that point. If I remember tightly, a fragment of bone had broken off during trauma and had a good go at tearing up the neighbouring muscle thereabouts. So healers had to remove/mend that and told him to rest it entirely. Which of course he didn’t do nearly as well as he should have done. :tongue:

But I would like to make clear that the arm works perfectly well now, in our ‘several years later’ setting. Admittedly with a delightful tendency to ‘click’ and ‘pop’ when he seeks to disgust Iole etc (and again, probably shouldn’t). But since he still did embark on stupid ‘adventures’ with friends while it was not healed yet, I’m sure that the personalised armour Cali made to help protect it while it was still weak and vulnerable was a huge assistance. :smooch: Well that, and maybe the ‘magic elixir’ that he bought from a conwoman and almost poisoned him .. somehow also did some good ? Who knows. Doubtful. Anyway.

I’m so glad all the character development we did elsewhere while there was no Plaza, is now able to be significant in rp here. And I can’t wait for the little group of crazy friends to reunite, post-war.

After you’ve finished speed posting with certain Revered Grandmothers anyway ! I mean, wow ! That is an incredible amount of story there ! :rofl:

Steward of Gondor
Lol! Yeah I was going off of things based on when Cali last saw Nal. Of course neither she, nor I, was aware that he's more healed now than he was! Glad to hear it though. :smooch: Although, I'm not sure, is it really a good thing, with how Nal is prone to running off on 'adventures'? :rofl:

:winkkiss: @Rillewen. I just figured it’s been ‘X’ amount of years since then and I wanted him in the Rangers so it had to have healed to a point by now that would allow for that.

I’m sure there will be many more adventures and likely injuries to come of course. Hopefully with old friends as well as new, the adventures I mean of course. :grin:

New Soul
Ercassie wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:21 pmare you trying to see Nal thrown out of the Rangers ?
I think the important question here is: does Nal really need any help with getting himself thrown out of the Rangers? Hmmm :tongue: :lol:
She/her.

High Lord of Imladris
Honestly the fact Nal is in the house of healing for learning while Fuin is there bodes I'll j/k @Ercassie and @Rillewen do you know the shinanigans we could cause?

Steward of Gondor
Lol not while nurse maeth is around! *stern knowing look at Nal* :rofl:
@Ercassie

Master Torturer
@All who are involved in the corpse art rp: Are we still c/ping it all over here now that we have the archive? I am happy to continue and also dont mind if people would rather not.

Balrog
I think (well, assume is a better word) that we are, I think it's just taking a hot second for some folx with a lot to repost (covering my own ass when I forget it's my turn)

Steward of Gondor
I'm a little unsure when my turn comes around tbh :P cause I definitely have a ton of other things i'm reposting, as @Baphởmet said