Fuins New House

Yeah I get it, this is where everyone will actually post.

What do I paint?

Map of Middle Earth
83%
Projector Screen with Middle-earth related border on each side.
17%

Total votes: 12

High Lord of Imladris
So as some of you might know I have recently bought a new house. (I am also selling my old house) Possession is on January 6th so thats fun.

THAT said the first burning question in which the Plaza gets to have an opinion is this...

IT HAS a MASSIVE (like easily 12 feet long) wallpaper mural of a forest and mountains. Very 80's farm house which is hilarious as the place was built in 2000. BUT I always said were I grew up was 20 years behind so I guess it makes sense.

DO I:

PAINT over it and turn it into a massive 12 foot wide Map of Middle Earth?

Do I Paint over it and turn it into a projector type screen for some of it and the rest becomes a mural of SOMETHING out of LOTR/SIL etc as a border on each side of the projector screen? (For the record the screen portion would be about 8 feet wide) so 2 feet of border on each side no top or bottom border.

The rest of the basement is done in cedar and reclaimed barn wood.

My mother hates it. I love it.

Khazad Elder
Love cedar and barn wood. I always wanted a bathroom complete like a sauna in cedar.
The world was fair in Durin's Day

High Lord of Imladris
I have one thousand the no sauna just a cedar finished bathroom

Khazad Elder
Cool! Is the screen portion for a projector??

High Lord of Imladris
Yes it would be! Have had a projector for about 8 years now movie nights and video game nights have been pretty crazy at my house... LOTR 120 inches across in HD is fantastic lol