We Want YOU to VOTE for the Halloween Themes! (closed)

Important messages from and for the administrators.
New Soul

Source of the "Want You Gandalf" image

Does what it says on in the tin title

Dear all,

You had a week to give us all of your Halloween suggestions and, as always, you came through with them! Thank you so much for all of your suggestions. :rainbowheart: :grouphug: We collected all of them, arranged them alphabetically and made a lovely little voting form. And now it's your turn to vote for the Plaza Haloween themes of 2021!

So how is this going to work I hear you ask? Real simple.

• Read the form, go through the options, think about them. You CAN vote for as MANY options as you'd like to see. (Yes you can vote for all of them if you want to. :tongue: )
  • If you have any further comments (e.g. I really, really, really want Mordor to have all the BEARS! :partybear: :partybear: ) - there’s also a comment box.
  • Although, you can and are encouraged to pick as many options as you like; please do only vote once.
  • Voting will end on September 19th (19.09.2021.) 23:59 (GMT)

:rainbowevil: May the odds be ever in your favour. :rainbowevil:

And that's all folks. Any questions, comments or concerns leave them down below and we'll get back to you pronto. :smooch:
She/her.
Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

High Lord of Imladris
I voted using my.standard username lol

New Soul
I think I'll stay as Lumiere, and enjoy my candle. :lol: I haven't voted.

Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Balrog
Cool. I'm sure they needed to hear that.

I have voted for all the bears!! :partybear: :partybear: :partybear: :partybear: :partybear: :partybear:
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Orc Chieftain
Voted for all the suggestions I put in, plus a couple more (like adorable cats and Zelda, which I haven't played since I had a Nintendo system, which was ages ago. I wonder if they have it for the PS4, since I can't afford a PS5 at the moment). If it ends up being bears, I won't be participating, since the only bears I'm familiar enough to role play as are Baloo from Talespin and some of the Yogi Bear characters (as well as Care Bears and some of the Berenstain Bears, so perhaps I can give it a shot). :smile:
He who commands the Ruling Ring... commands all

New Soul
voted!
...and hope to have time to play.
I would love to be a Dalek and shout "Exterminate" randomly and unasked for in some of the free RP threads. :rainbowgrin:

New Soul
Thank you to each and every one of you who had taken the time out of your day to vote. :smooch: It's appreciated. :rainbowheart:

And for those of you who have decided that for any reason you don't want to participate in this activity, it's totally OK. :smooch: You do you, be awesome and rock on. :thumbs:

@Lady of Shadow - this year's Halloween will be structured the same as last year. We will have 7 Halloween Kingdoms with icons and ranks. You'll be able to choose any Kingdom and any icon regardless of rank. :nod: So even if, for example, Mordor ends up with bears, you are not obliged to be a Morodr bear :winkkiss: you can pick a different Kingdom and icon you like and have fun with it. Or pick a new icon and a new Kingdom every day, if you like. The choices are infinite. :nod:
She/her.

Chef
BEAR BEARS BEARS

OK really that was a fun variety of options and I voted for quite a few of them. I also like that "Geese!" made it on the list with an exclamation point.

Elven Enchanter
Voted! It was surprisingly hard to it vote for all of them. I know that whatever weird and wonderful themes happen, the admin team will do a brilliant job.

New Soul
Brilliant!

def bears!
fka Ann Kalagon, Hyandaner

Mae Govannen, my friends!

Arien
Arien
I didn’t even nominate geese, strange to say
cave anserem

New Soul
Last day to vote for the Halloween Themes my friends! If you couldn't decide or you couldn't find the time, well now is the hour! Go cast your vote!

And thanks to everyone who voted so far! :smooch: I can't tell you much, but I can tell you it's an exciting race. :grin:
She/her.

Ent Ancient
The polling station is now closed! thank you all so much for your suggestions and participation!

We are looking forward to another fun-filled Halloween with all of you!