Imladris Activities General OOC Thread

The fair valley of Rivendell, upon whose house the stars of heaven most brightly shone.
Newborn of Imladris
Ercassie wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:20 am
Aranadhel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:15 am Ercassie is a wonder woman so I reckon she's always on time to deliver all her posts! :encore: :moon:
Yeh and I spat my drink out at this ! @Aranadhel :lol:

I have of course started writing my post @Fuin Elda :winkkiss:, but if for any reason it doesn’t happen to be posted by the time you post your update, well Aran has conveniently placed me there. :googly: So feel free to assume there is another dark haired Noldo standing with Aranadhel, who simply hasn’t said anything yet. :thumbs:
But of course since I am indeed a gentleman. :encore: You're most welcome by the way :grin:
“There are few even in Rivendell that can ride openly against the Nine; but such as there were, Elrond sent out north, west, and south,”.

Black Númenórean
Aranadhel wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:48 am By the way before I forget I wanted to apologise for not replying to your email the other day concerning how I wasn't able to register on this new site but I figured it out finally. Thanks for replying to my initial query.

No worries, when you appeared I figured out that you had figured it out :lol:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Black Númenórean
Well friends since some support the idea and no one really seems to object :googly: and it's been over a week with no objections from Aig, won't you all please join me in the new OOC thread:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Steward of Gondor
Moriel wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:36 am it's been over a week with no objections from Aig

That's because, last I heard, Aig has no intention of returning to the plaza.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Newborn of Imladris
Moriel wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:36 am Well friends since some support the idea and no one really seems to object :googly: and it's been over a week with no objections from Aig, won't you all please join me in the new OOC thread:

Hi Moriel, so this thread is now void ya? Just checking :rasp:
“There are few even in Rivendell that can ride openly against the Nine; but such as there were, Elrond sent out north, west, and south,”.

High Lord of Imladris
I have found not one, but TWO eggs in this thread (was also quite certain it was locked so that's why I started really looking)
Sereg a Dîn

Éowyn
Éowyn
Large wings swoop down a long forgotten corner of Imladris. A female rider descends. Her dragon awaits. She likes gold, for she is a conquerer. He likes gold, for he is a dragon. Once the valuable coin is retrieved, she climbs the dragon once more, and whispers a command. He takes to the skies. More gold will be sought. Armies must be fed.

Edit: Make that two coins!
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Steward of Gondor
Happy new year everyone!
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."