Happy Holidays!

Yeah I get it, this is where everyone will actually post.
Arien
Arien
Whether you are celebrating / honouring the end of term, the coming weekend, Hanukkah, Yule, Solstice, Zarathosht Diso, Christmas, or nothing at all, wishing you a safe and glad season!

And to those who find this time difficult, my love and thoughts are with you all.

Share your festive greetings and tell me what you’re planning for this time of year!
cave anserem

New Soul
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ahead for all. :heartthrob:

My plans for the days? We will have a gourmet dinner on Christmas Eve, with the family; me, dad, sister, brother in law, niece and best friend of dad. But both Christmas days will be lonely and silent, no visitors. And Old Year's Eve will not be any different. My dad will retire early to bed, so he can sleep, before all fireworks explode at 12pm. And in New Year's Day I'll have no visitors. For the rest the plans are mostly cleaning and shopping and catching up on sleep that I miss during the night. Except for Christmas Eve, there is no fun to the whole holidays, so I can't wait until it is all over and normal life resumes. :headshake:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Wainrider
Happy Holidays everyone! Hope everyone gets a chance to have a break this time of year to rest and recharge for 2023.
Not all who wander are lost...except that guy. He's DEFINITELY lost.- JRR Tolkien, probably

Master Torturer
Happy Holidays all! :heartthrob:

Khazad Elder
Before Yule not a brick was left standing of the new Shirriff-houses or of anything that had been built by 'Sharkey's Men'; but the bricks were used to repair many an old hole, to make it snugger and drier. Great stores of goods and food, and beer, were found that had been hidden away by the ruffians in sheds and barns and deserted holes, and especially in the tunnels at Michel Delving and in the old quarries at Scary; so that there was a great deal better cheer that Yule than anyone had hoped for. TROTK, The Grey Havens
May you all find some hidden treasure and pleasure this Holiday Season! :heart:
The world was fair in Durin's Day

Khazad Elder
Glory be, it has already been a year! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, one and all! ❄️ Happy Winter Solstice! ❄️

New Soul
Yeah Drifa, another year passed by. Happy Christmas and Holiday to everyone! :grouphug:

And we are off to the summer soltice again. :grin: When my birthday is over on 12 May, temps are 20C+ until the end of September. So that is basically fourth months left... :tongue:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Esquire of The Mark
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Winter Solstice! Huzza!

:partybear: :heart:🎉🎄🎅
And whither then? I cannot say...

Knight of The Mark
Happy Holidays everyone.
Rohirrim at heart, always.

Esquire of The Mark
happy holidays, my dear plaza folk. i hope that no matter what holidays you celebrate, this season is filled with love and warmth and family and friends and 2024 brings nothing but blessings to you. :heart:

Arien
Arien
Wishing you all much joy and love this season, from my heart to yours.
cave anserem

Melkor
Melkor
Happy Holidays everyone! I'll be sure to get you all a piece of a coal courtesy of the Iron Mountains.

Éowyn
Éowyn
Happy 2024! Wishing everyone love, joy and fulfillment. <3
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Khazad Elder
Happy New Year! Here is some advice for the new year that I read and thought was true—a quote from the New York Times.
Wear a watch. This way, I pick up my phone half as often. How often do you pick up yours to check the time and get sidetracked by 30 minutes of doomscrolling? — Jen MacNeil Danenberg, Newtown, Conn.
;)

Orc Chieftain
I do wear a watch, an old fashioned wrist watch like this one:

[https://www.amazon.ca/Timex-Womens-TW2R ... &th=1color]

The only difference is my watch band is black not brown. No smart watches for me (way too expensive, since I'd rather save up that money for something I actually need)! Here's wishing everyone a happy and prosperous New Year! Did anyone make any New Year's Resolutions (I never do, since I always end up breaking them, so it's just not worth it)?
He who commands the Ruling Ring... commands all