The Golden Hall III (Meduseld OOC)

Where now are the horse and rider? In here, probably.
High Warden of Tower
@Melahny_oftheWoods , @Rillewen

Hmm, I think passing the mountains would place us south of the mountain range, without the road. lol... Go figure, without a good, marked road and crossing all those rivers. But why take the easy road when it can be difficult? :lol:

Steward of Gondor
Lol that's how adventures are born! Right?
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

New Soul
Yes, that is how adventures are born. :googly:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Esquire of The Mark
@Pele Alarion @Rillewen
Oh, I thought we would be going back over the mountain pass, back onto the main road after visiting the village. It would make the most sense, I think. Haha. We can have as many mishaps and adventures either way, but the main road would make it easier for us writers to keep track of where our characters are located. That's my vote. :shrug: What do you say? :grin:
And whither then? I cannot say...

High Warden of Tower
@Melahny_oftheWoods , @Rillewen

Perhaps most sense but our youths are intent on adventure, Melahny. You'd have to put much effort into convincing them to go for easy rather than hard. :lol:

Steward of Gondor
Yeah, the road is too easy for those seeking adventure, right? lol. Anyway, that was what they were discussing before running into Melahny but you can feel free to try and talk sense into them.
They just figured there's probably roads on the Gondor side of the mountains that would also lead them to Gondor's capitol, since that would be logical. But they don't actually know either route lol.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Esquire of The Mark
Ahh okay, if that was your plot that's fine, I'll not change it. Melahny should know the alternative routes as a seasoned traveller, though I will have to do some research on the map Lol.

Esquire of The Mark
Happy New Year everyone!

Steward of Gondor
@Melahny_oftheWoods

I've already asked Pele in discord about this, but what are your preferences concerning the story we're writing? Do you want to write out the whole visit at the village, or just skip ahead to when they're leaving to move onward with the journey?
Also, is there anywhere easier to contact you for plotting discussions like this? I don't like using these ooc threads for stuff like this.

Orc
Hi! I have an idea about an RP I'd like to do in Rohan and would like others to join in :)
So the plot can be something like a sinister entity haunting bordering small settlement in Framburg, Rohan. Something like a werewolf that I'd like to play. So the Rohirrim sends some troops to sort out the problem to at least drive out the menace.
What do you all think?

New Soul
Fenrir: Sounds exciting. I have momentarily two characters slight active. I am not that much at home with who the Rohirrim really are. But I could put Utchuk in service? He is an independent Uruk from the north, hiding under a clever human disguise. He ventures around, just out of curiosity mostly. :winkkiss:

Orc
Utchuk sounds great! We can cause some mischief and scoot before the troops come in, eh? :)

New Soul
Fenrir: Cool, we can go for that! What kind of mischief do you have in mind? :tongue:

Esquire of The Mark
@Rillewen Sorry for the late reply, I've been super busy with work. I got into my old discord. So you can add me on there. MelahnyoftheWoods. I think we could stop in the village for a bit and Mel can get the flower she wants and we can visit Xyler's grandmother, then move on and do some time skip past some of the journey. Like time skip to a few weeks later, on the road and plan to have something more interesting happen. What do you guys think?
@Pele Alarion

Orc
@Aikári Salmarinian - I was wondering if we minions could raid bordering villages of Rohan, causing mayhem and such. Can Utchuk be a Warg rider? Warg Riders were shown in Two Towers :). So we cause enough trouble for a small Rohirrim troop to come in and save the villages. We all get an skirmish, Rohan saves the day and minions have to retreat. How is this? Do you have another idea, or want to to add something to this? :)
For best feels, it'd be great if some pple from Rohan join us too.

New Soul
Hey Fenrir: I think I Utchuk would be too heavy and too big for riding a warg. But I have Grasgnur also, he is proper smaller Orc, he could ride one. Sounds like a nice devious plot. :lol: . I don't know if there are people who like to join in as Rohirrim? But case not, we can also invent those riders ourselves.

Orc
@Aikári Salmarinian - Bring both of em. It'll be fun. We'll keep the RP open so anyone can join in as Rohirrim or more orcs and wolves. So Grasgnur leads a band of warg riders, Utchuk a band of assorted raiders, and Fenrir a few wolves. Fun :D
Plan is to have this RP in the https://www.lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum ... .php?t=856, at the The Bogs of Aughiska. Or we can make our own fictional area within this thread.

New Soul
Fenrir: Cool, let's begin indeed. I'll begins with Grasgnur and his band attacking Framburg or getting in the town... Bogs of Aughiska? I have to google what those bogs are as I have never heard of it. I am not so familiar with Rohan. The thread is good for the RP. We can indeed also invent an area, that sounds logical in line with the story. :nod:

New Soul
Fenrir: I have posted and hope it gives a good oversight what is all around the north. The Bogs of Ausgiska lay close to Framsburg, in the old lands where the Rohirrim once dwelt. I'll edit in a map of the area tomorrow in my post, so it is more clear what is all out there. It is not exactly Rohan, but a corner where definite a lot of Orc activity is garanteed, and not obly Gundabad is there, we could do something with? :lol:

Orc
@Aikári Salmarinian Sure, any village will do :) Thanks! Getting a post up tomorrow Aiks!

New Soul
Fenrir: Sure, I am looking forward! :thumbs:

Esquire of The Mark
@Pele Alarion @Rillewen Are we continuing with the RP in Rohan? No worries, just wondering because I haven't heard anything in a while.

Steward of Gondor
Sorry, I am. I just got busy, but I'll post back to it soon

High Warden of Tower
@Melahny_oftheWoods Did you find our discord chat? I left you a note in the general plaza chat, and wrote a private message. :)

Esquire of The Mark
@Pele Alarion Yes I did! I have it on my computer only though, not on my phone. I will check out the message now.