The First Homely House - Imladris OOC II

The fair valley of Rivendell, upon whose house the stars of heaven most brightly shone.
High Warden of Tower
Heh, @Lail . Not a great deal, I only chuckled a bit at it.

Crafts Master
Sirs from the long ears.............your awful nightmare is here. ahahhahahha......nothing of real, just a huge welcome to my old elves friends. I will just trip a bit here to meet you all. Greetings from Borromino

Ent Ancient
:smooch: Pele

Newborn of Imladris
Greetings to all. I was a forum member way back when, in the 200X days, and had the same user name. I was, at the time, pretty active in the cavalry and a few other RPs. I'm not sure how heavily these hallowed halls are populated, but it's pretty cool to be back here after XX years. I THINK I joined Imladris as a newborn correctly. Please feel free to yell at me if I'm breaking protocol here. It's definitely interesting to be back. . .

New Soul
Hey Perlindeion, that is such a long time! I had never dreamed to see you back. Back in the days you did training with the IMA. I have great memories of those times. Good to see you back. How have you been? :smooch:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Arien
Arien
Welcome @Perlindeion, great to see you here! It’s not half as busy as it used to be Back In The Day, but quite a few of us like to lurk on here and chat (and in our Discord, which you can get access to if you like).
cave anserem

Newborn of Imladris
@Aikári Good grief! I certainly didn't expect to see names so familiar right off the bat! I have great memories of those days as well my old friend. Yes the IMA and . . . my memory fails me for names of threads after more than 15 years. Dinner parties, blacksmith shops, etc. I've been well, more or less as life bumps us up and down. Busy, etc... And you? How are you these days?

@ Silky Gooseness Thank you for the warm welcome. I will nose around and see what sparks my interest.

New Soul
Perlindeion: Sure, take your time to orient yourself. It has been more than fifteen years and I neither remember in what kind of threads there all were. But I got in archive where I participated in. I am fine, lot has happened over the years and recently lost my dad. I got my Little Corner in the Gondolin forum. I am trying to find a job after a long time. I haven't roleplayed in years and these days I write mostly tales, poems and essays. I was at the time active in the IMA, the Adab Nestad and the Tingdain. :wink:

High Lord of Imladris
Okay I am itching having some races again... and I'm not seeing any races up currently but is there enough interest in a race to run one? (standard animal type racing none of my crazy setting races)
Sereg a Dîn

New Soul
Fuin: I don't know. What kind of race do you have in mind actually? There aren't many people active in Imladris currently, but it could change? Or do you have a new idea for a race in mind, that can be held? :confused:

High Lord of Imladris
Honestly was thinking about just a standard animal race? Whatever the person want to race. Since I'm not going to do a whole 'race season' like I did the last time?
Sereg a Dîn

Khazad Elder
Hi Fuin! I have my badgers in top form. I would be willing to race. :)
The world was fair in Durin's Day

New Soul
I think it is interesting to join with a little mouse. :lol:

Khazad Elder
A mouse is fast, 👍.
Maybe @denisan would be interested in some casual Rping? Are you interested, denisan? 😀
The world was fair in Durin's Day

High Lord of Imladris
I mean even if there are only 2 I'm happy to run it I'll get it started later tonight hopefully!
Sereg a Dîn

New Soul
Fuin: I'll be there with my mouse. :tongue: I have never played in it, so it is kind of new to me. But ought to be fun as I know from the past watching and reading it. Sure, you play in it too? Then we are with three. :headbang:

Istari Sage
I'd play in a fun race @Fuin Elda

Melkor
Melkor
@Fuin Elda Oooh could be interesting. Depending if I understand the rules I'll play too :D

High Lord of Imladris
@Rivvy Elf @Romeran @Drifa The race is afoot! The Great Trollshaws Race

hopefully we will have some fun! I'll admit I've mostly just lopped the rules and stuff from my IK racing that I did a few years back for here
Sereg a Dîn

Balrog
Aik: Quick question, is Quennar at Adeb Gelir the same time that my characters are? I might have read your post wrong and I want to make sure.
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

New Soul
Frost: I guess so, OP says timeline is TA3015. So if nothing else is mentioned, as I haven't done, it is this date. I thought we had to keep to it? There is not specified all times can be used in this pub. So anyone in, is there at the same time, or perhaps on a different winterday in TA3015. Clear this up your question? :wink:

Balrog
Aik: Ah, I see now. I was writing with the assumption that since no one had posted in the thread for quite a long time I could push the timeline around a bit since, you know, I like to be such a rule breaker and all that. In that case, I wish you a wonderful adventure in your pub's timelinee!
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

New Soul
Frost: I have no idea really what your timeline would be. But if you like to react to my post, it is okay. There ain't a date in your post either, so I guess whatever timeline is fine then? :confused: Up to you really what you like. There ain't "private" in my post. So anyone is really free to react or not. I just wrote a post to get back into real roleplay now I am lost from all sorrows of these last years. And just have fun, freely as before. :smile:

Balrog
In that case, my friend, I shall create something new to interact with you and yours and leave my initial post unedited. I'll continue that one separately from Quennar. Is that something to which you'd be amenable?

New Soul
Frost: Sure surely, if you wish, buddy. I have seen it briefly, but read it tomorrow better. I'll respond shortly. Now after midnight, time for a nap. :lol: