Ranger OOC thread

Seven Stars and Seven Stones and One White Tree.
High Warden of Tower
For all things planning, discussion, other talks - all Ranger stuff which does not go in-character. :grin:

High Warden of Tower
Folks, I am closing Out in the Open RPG in favour of something else, perhaps, seeing that we have moved on far ahead with other events already. :wink:

Istari Sage
I'm going to try to catch up Romeran on his training threads with @Cubanopele and @Rillewen if you're both okay with that :) sorry for the unexcused absence! It's been a wild ride IRL... (still kind of is to be honest)

Steward of Gondor
Hey welcome back Rome! Duinion and I were beginning to think you didn't survive that troll attack lol
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Captain of Tower
Welcome back Romeran. Good to see you.

I will try writing a bit tomorrow, but am out of town spending time with family after my Grandmother's death this week, so not as engaged with writing.
Ziranphel of the Green Hills ~ Thûllir Bregedŷr of Ithilien

Steward of Gondor
So sorry to hear that, Karis. 😪
Will keep your family in prayer.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Éowyn
Éowyn
@Romeran Yay yay! Welcome back. Hope I didn't scare you off with the huge list of what has happened since RL swept you off. (It's not even a complete list.)

@Karis Ziranphel, as you know my thoughts are with you. xx

Also - for all active Rangers:

For anyone wondering, the Captain called for a debrief on Urimë 15. That equals late July, and is set two days after the fire at the barracks.
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
@Cubanopele I haven't forgotten the conversation that Isys was about to have with Pele, in the HQ back a few days after Midsummer. I posted for the summons before that so that that doesn't interfere with/confuse the flow of the meeting posts. :wink:

If you would rather we just plot out how the other conversation went in chat etc, rather than flashback the RP out, after this meeting, just let me know. :smooch:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

High Warden of Tower
@Ercassie Well, that was fun. Though suppose we could also RP reflect it a bit if there are any parties that are awfully curious to know what happened. Though you do already have tons of posts to write. :lol:

Fun indeed ! :grin:

Since I do have some .. ahem .. posts to do already, :googly: I will likely incorporate my character's reflections on the recent private chats into those posts. As in, the current HQ meeting now is likely the first time Isys has seen Pele since their chat. Similarly with Nal first time seeing Arnyn, since their most recent chat. So look out for hints of reflection in upcoming interaction haha. :tongue:
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

Steward of Gondor
Is anyone else having trouble with Discord working? dunno who's online atm so i'm tagging anyone who might be, lol.

@Arnyn @Ercassie @Pele Alarion @Karis Ziranphel

Éowyn
Éowyn
No trouble right now @Rillewen . No idea about earlier. :)
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Steward of Gondor
mine is still giving me problems :( it won't load at all. My phone shows that you've answered one of my messages but it isn't showing up on the app. And my computer won't load the page at all.

Well, mine is occasionally doing that weird thing where what I type there doesn't show up, at least to me. So I type it again etc and .. same. Meanwhile you can see what I've typed there and think I'm crazy. I am of course, but still. :googly:

Steward of Gondor
Lol yeah, no this is a thing where it keeps saying the page couldn't load. Very annoying. Idk what's going on, but I feel so isolated from you guys :cry:

Éowyn
Éowyn
Aww... and discord web won't work on your computer either?
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Steward of Gondor
No, it's really baffling and frustrating

New Soul
That is odd, as I am online without problems. Perhaps it is about an update that is needed? Pity all those old messengers disappeared. There is little backup these days.
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Captain of Tower
It started working again for her a few minutes later...but that was posted on Discord instead of here. Leading to my confusion there lol. It was down around an hour I guess? I wasn't on at the time though, so didn't have issues myself.

Having fun in DA with our Rangers on Vacation.

Captain of Tower
For those heading out toward Linhir for Dark Roots rpg, please have patience while I get the OP for the thread together. This is a rather busy week for work. I'd just rather not see it get strung out and disjointed in multiple other threads.