Tolkien (2019) film

"As for myself," said Eomer, "I have little knowledge of these deep matters; but I need it not."
Guardian of the Golden Wood
Ephtariat, I am going to copy and paste the second paragraph from a Fb post to you of October 2023.
Giovanni, first of all you must take some criticism. I wake up to 5 emails from friends, 4 wishing me well in the carnage enacted by Hamas in my neck of the woods, and yours, which bewails a bad review you just received. My friend, you are a goose! Look up, put on your spectacles, and look at the wider world around you!
Did this mean anything to you when I said it back then? Have you any idea of what I was saying? Have you ever paused to consider what I was saying? I am grateful to you for that exchange because it taught me that apparent indifference to the pain of others may have more than one explanation - that people may have mental blinkers and that I should not be hasty to condemn others who do not do the right thing in the face of evil. This time round there is no death and no evil and only the usual plaza dramas, which are sound and fury and signify nothing. But because I am not so distracted by the reality on the ground around me I am putting my foot down this time.
Eat earth. Dig deep. Drink water.

Newborn of Lothlorien
Éowyn edit: Edited out this post after Ephtariat was given sufficient time to do so himself.

Guardian of the Golden Wood
Well, @Ephtariat- now i only got one strike and i'm banned.

Éowyn edit: Edited out part of this post.
Eat earth. Dig deep. Drink water.

Newborn of Lothlorien
Éowyn edit: Edited out this post after Ephtariat was given sufficient time to do so himself.

Melkor
Melkor
@Ephtariat @Chrysophylax Dives

I see how a bunch of this discussion between you two are relevant to the Tolkien biopic. It’s fine for there to be debate on the merit of accuracy in a biopic, as well as which of Tolkien’s stories bore more weight to the significance of his life.

What’s not fine are the personal stuff not relevant to this topic.

What’s unacceptable are the personal attacks between you two.

If you haven’t already, please edit/delete your personal disputes from this thread.

Éowyn edit: Both members were given a week. Unfortunately had to make additional edits on April 28th.