Foo Fighter vs Foo Fan - Elimination

And of old it was not darksome, but full of light and splendour, as is still remembered in our songs.
Khazad Elder

Either you are Foo Fighter, destroying all that is foo, pretty, gentle, jolly or blond, or a Foo Fan, despising all that is non-foo, petty, wicked, cruel or mad. Make your stand!
THE RULES:
1. You can only take one point away from a Fighter/Fan and give one point to another Fighter/Fan per post.
2. You must wait for at least ONE post to be made after your own before posting again OR 24 hours.
3. You cannot return a Fighter/Fan once it has reached zero points.
4. When you remove the last point from a Fighter/Fan, mark it as ELIMINATED in BOLD PINK (or any other color that comes close).
5. This will be a fast, fun game, so try and put some f or conversation into your posts.

Foo Fighter
Petty Dwarf 5
Wicked Dragon 5
Cruel Orc ELIMINATED
Mad Denethor ELIMINATED
Foo Fans
Pretty Elf 5
Gentle Ent ELIMINATED
Jolly Hobbit 5
Blond Rohirrim ELIMINATED

Feel free to name the Foo Fighters or Foo Fans.
Last edited by Drifa on Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Khazad Elder
I will go first, :stab:

So they thought they could kick me out of the clan with the help of their elf friends, eh? I'll show them we Petty Dwarves are not just the runt of the litter. Down with all those high Dwarves and their FOO friends too!

Petty Dwarf Grim 6 (+1)
Gentle Ent 4 (-1)

Melkor
Melkor
Hello everyone~! I am a very pretty sparkling elf~! Look at how I glow in the dark of night! See as flowers and grass spring from the soil as I step! Teehee, tralalalally~!

Why. So. Mad, Denethor? How dare you be mad in my world? With my sword, <insert name>, I will beat you soundly! For Faramir!!!

Pretty Elf 6 (+1)
Mad Denethor 4 (-1)

Éowyn
Éowyn
Amazing idea, @Drifa ! *sprinkles stardust despite you despising foo*

The pretty sparkling elf is mighty nice to gaze upon! With his unnamed foo, no less! And how could I not support anyone defending Faramir the Foo!

Pretty Elf 7 (+1)
Petty Dwarf 5 (-1)
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Melkor
Melkor
Hroom hrum, the trees I have talked to today have been disturbed by these little dwarves... or are they orcs? I cannot tell but in all of my Bahroom years I have never seen such an injustice done against my trees. To make weapons, like swords, spears, and axes! Curse them! Curse them both. I shall use my fist as a weapon to smite them! Buarrrruuuuuum!

A die has been rolled to determine who gets punched by the once gentle ent. A 5 is rolled, meaning that the Cruel Orc is punched in between the legs. Ouch!

Gentle Ent 6 (+1)
Cruel Orc 4 (-1)

Éowyn
Éowyn
"DAISIES!" a group of blond rohirrim shouts at the top of their lungs, as they charge down the field to enter into combat with a Wicked Dragon! Each of them has their weapon in hand and a friend by their side. "We shall cover you in flower arrangements, mighty fiend!" One of them shouts enthusiastically, and verily thus. Instead of arrows in his quiver, there be longstemmed pinkish red roses. He reaches for one of them and...

Blond Rohirrim 6 (+1)
Mighty Dragon 4 (-1)

Khazad Elder
*cringes as the stardust settles upon his beard, but stuffs the riches deep into his pockets anyway* @Arnyn :smooch:

I shant be shy to use my axe if you come one step closer with that pink fizzing draught! I am warning you! And to prove my word, *swings the axe and cuts off an ent toe*. And seeing that you have more toes to spare, I shant be shy to wield my axe for more!

Petty Dwarf Grim 6 (+1)
Gentle Ent 5 (-1)

Melkor
Melkor
"Wololololo!" cried the Gentle Ent in pain, as one of his toes is cut off by the sharp weapon of the unfairly maligned victim of the elves and dwarves petty dwarf. Unfortunately, because the dwarf is too ickle, the ent thinks the cruel orc's friend, Mad Denethor, snuck from behind to cut off the toe.

"Erroooooooomm," the Ent growled, kicking Mad Denethor between the legs, having some knowledge that for humans that was their weak spot.

Gentle Ent 6 (+1)
Mad Denethor 3 (-1)

Esquire of The Mark
A WICKED DRAGON swoops down upon the battlefield, reining fire upon the Rohirrim cavalry. His eyes gleam with amusement as he scans the scenery for gold and shinies that he will pluck from the little ones. He roars and flies in circles.

Wicked Dragon 5 (+1)
Blonde Rohirrim 5 (-1)

Melkor
Melkor
"This is for Faramir!" cried the Jolly Hobbit as he stomps on Mad Denethor's toesies.

Jolly Hobbit 6 (+1)
Mad Denethor 2 (-1)

Khazad Elder
Oh, oh, what is this? Did you grow another toe? How can that be? The Foo draught, you say? I will have none of that, you! You tall piece of unmilled plank!! *swings axe but misses and cuts down the madman with the tomato juice on his chin* Oops!

Petty Dwarf Grim 7 (+1)
Mad Denethor 1 (-1)

Melkor
Melkor
Hello everyone~! It is me again, the once and future sparkling elf! Apparently my sparkles are made out of strontium and tend to explode in pretty colors when lit on fire. Thus, my sparkling sword, <insert name>, shall finish this mad fool once and for all! For Gondoliiin~ Teehee!

Pretty Elf 8 (+1)
Mad Denethor 0 (-1)- ELIMINATED

Denethor is set on fire and is immolated eliminated.

Esquire of The Mark
The WICKED DRAGON swoops down once again and shoots flames at the pretty little elvsie! Wuhaha tasty little sparkly, it will be!

Wicked Dragon 6 (+1)
Pretty Elf 7 (-1)

Melkor
Melkor
"YAAARGH! I'M EXPLODING AND ON FIRE!" cried the Pretty Elf. The elf stop, dropped, and rolled... straight into the cruel orc.

Pretty Elf 8 (+1)
Cruel Orc 3 (-1)

Khazad Elder
Watching the sparkly elf immolate eliminate the Mad Denethor increased the pettiness in Grim, the Petty Dwarf. He had been the one to have most likely given the madman his second final blow and should have been the one to finish the show. But a dragon was defooing the elf, sparkles bursting in flight, which was okay with Grim, although his pettiness still bubbled within. The tall wood, instead, would feel his scorn.

Petty Dwarf Grim 8(+1)
Gentle Ent 5 (-1)

Melkor
Melkor
"You crushed my mushrooms!" yelled the Jolly hobbit as the cruel orc stumbled around in pain, stomping on some mushrooms that the Jolly Hobbit was saving for dinner. The hobbit then stomped on the cruel orc's feet.

Jolly Hobbit 7 (+1)
Cruel Orc 2 (-1)

Khazad Elder
The gentle ent was a dull sport, and so the petty dwarf hefted his axe up onto his shoulder to rest for a moment when suddenly, to his surprise, the head of the weapon flew from the handle and hit the cruel Orc square in the back. How utterly foo was that?

Petty Dwarf Grim 9(+1)
Cruel Orc 1 (-1)

Melkor
Melkor
"AAARGH SOMEONE HELP ME!" screamed the pretty elf as the sparkles exploded all around. The elf "accidentally" headbutted the cruel orc, finishing that cruel one off in a very pretty array of dazzling colors.

Pretty Elf 9 (+1)
Cruel Orc 0 (-1)- ELIMINATED

Khazad Elder
There was way too much blond fooiness suddenly. All the bad guys were being fooed out. Grim took out his unfooish throwing axe and threw it at the tall man with flowing blond hair. Gah!

Petty Dwarf Grim 10(+1)
Blond Rohirrim 5 (-1)
Last edited by Drifa on Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Melkor
Melkor
While still on fire and screaming, the pretty elf accidentally collided with the Blond Rohirrim. How unfortunate.

Pretty Elf 10 (+1)
Blond Rohirrim 4 (-1)

Khazad Elder
"Off with his head!" cried Grim.

Petty Dwarf Grim 11 (+1)
Blond Rohirrim 3 (-1)

Melkor
Melkor
"Rawr, rawrrawrrawr, rawr!" cried the wicked dragon as it aimed its fire at the Blond Rohirrim's hair.

Wicked Dragon 7 (+1)
Blond Rohirrim 2 (-1)

Khazad Elder
Jolly Hobbit picked up a rock and threw it at the Dragon. Usually, an expert shot, Jolly Hobbit, was too jolly and foo, so he giggled when he pitched, missing his mark and hitting the nice blond man.

Jolly Hobbit 8 (+1)
Blond Rohirrim 1 (-1)

Melkor
Melkor
The Pretty Elf, still screaming and still on fire, kicked the Blond Rohirrim (also on fire) out of the way, sending exploding sparkles everywhere.

Pretty Elf 11 (+1)
Blond Rohirrim 0 (-1) ELIMINATED

Image (8)

Khazad Elder
Petty Dwarf Grim 12
Pretty Elf 11
Wicked Dragon 7
Jolly Hobbit 8
Gentle Ent 5

Hoom Ho! There goes another toe!
Petty Dwarf Grim 12 (+1)
Gentle Ent 4 (-1)

Melkor
Melkor
"Rawr, rawr rawr rawr!" yelled the Wicked Dragon, wickedly blowing the foo off of the Gentle Ent.

Wicked Dragon 8 (+1)
Gentle Ent 3 (-1)

Khazad Elder
So unused to so much foo, Grim the dwarf was feeling blue. The swaying Ent with the gentle touch did not help matters much. And so chop went another toe!

Petty Dwarf Grim 13 (+1)
Gentle Ent 2 (-1)

Melkor
Melkor
"Hey ho, merry dol, I need some wood o!" cried the jolly hobbit as a rock was thrown at the Gentle Ent.

Jolly Hobbit 9 (+1)
Gentle Ent 1 (-1)

Éowyn
Éowyn
The dragon swooped down to the ground, forsaking the air beneath his large wings for the earth beneath his mighty claws. The Gentle Ent was no match for a creature such as he, he knew. It was almost a crime how easy it was.

Almost.

He roared.

Wicked Dragon 9 (+1)
Gentle Ent 0 (-1) ELIMINATED
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Khazad Elder
Petty Dwarf Grim 13
Pretty Elf 10
Wicked Dragon 9
Jolly Hobbit 9

"It's my birthday!" Wicked Dragon roars. "No Pretty Elf shall ruin my day with foo and hair flowing, nay. Let us roast it and char it black. That is how I like my birthday snack!

Wicked Dragon 10 (+1)
Pretty Elf 10 (=1)

Melkor
Melkor
"Stop burning all of my crops!" cried the Jolly Hobbit as the elf, who was even more on fire now, became running around the hobbit's fields. The jolly hobbit through a rock at the elf.

Jolly Hobbit 10 (+1)
Pretty Elf 9 (-1)

Khazad Elder
Have a good old time; Wicked Dragon snorts out both nostrils, attempting to hit an elf and a hobbit simultaneously but missing his mark (due to a fooey songbird flying by) and hitting only the pretty elf.

Wicked Dragon 11 (+1)
Pretty Elf 8 (-1)

Crafts Master
This is really the most foolish and stupid things he has ever seen in centuries,....absolutely a crazy crazy world. ANd they call him Mad Dwarf !!!??? Borromino was now sure that the real crazyness is inside these old halls of Khazad-Dum. This is becoming the kingdom of madness.
Very well, if this is the game, Borromino will give it a chance. Putting his gloves the Mad Dwarf started to crash beer glasses all around himself, .....indipendently if he hits a dwarf or a foreigner here around :

Jolly Hobbit 11 (+1)
Pretty Elf 7 (-1)

Khazad Elder
The pretty Elf cried 'yikes' as shards of glass flew and stabbed. The Jolly Hobbit seems angry and cries, 'you ninnyhammer.' Wicked Dragon laughed, 'hahaha'. Then he blew a flame from his nose and hoped all the foo, elves, hobbits, and dwarves would roast.

Wicked Dragon 12 (+1)
Pretty Elf 6 (-1)

Melkor
Melkor
"Rawr! Rawr rawr! Rawr!" Yelled the Dragon, as it used its intimidation to scare the Pretty Elf, sparkling in flames.

Wicked Dragon 13 (+1)
Pretty Elf 6 (-1)

Khazad Elder
Petty Dwarf Grim saw the dragon plunge into the river. He thought that might not be a good idea for a dragon. It was apt to quench its fire. But it was a warm summer day, and maybe the worm needed water. He knew it was not a good idea to be around a dragon when it yelled rawr, rawr, rawr, and he kept his distance. With the dragon in the water, the dwarf had time to smack the pretty elf on the noggin.

Petty Dwarf 14 (+1)
Pretty Elf 5 (-1)

Why are the bad guys always in the lead? :lol: