"The Fall of the Kingdom" cover artwork

Original writings and artwork by Tolkien fans.
Newborn of Lothlorien
I have the pleasure to present you the cover artwork of the third novel of my high fantasy trilogy: "Chronicles of Arlen, Book III: The Fall of the Kingdom". The artwork was drawn by my illustrator, Sebastiano B. Brocchi. :grin:

Last edited by Ephtariat on Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Soul
Eph, sorry but I see only the word 'ímage', not the picture. You have to upload it first from an external source and then use the weblink to insert it in your post. Hope that helps. :smile:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Newborn of Lothlorien
Aiks: How about now? :smile:

New Soul
Eph: Oh that is looking really nice, of a mom and dad I presume and two daughters. You have a good hand in picturing people, much better than I can. I am sure they will have exciting adventures and are not afraid to meet adversaries. Cool those depictions of the castles in the background. I believe it is mix between the middleages and magic, combined? Congrats on the cover artwork! :headbang:

Newborn of Lothlorien
It's four siblings, two brothers (left) and two sisters (right). The younger brother still looks childish, that's why you mistook him for a girl. The illustration was drawn by my illustrator, Sebastiano B. Brocchi, not by me.

New Soul
Eph: Ah sorry, I missed that fact. In that case the words count for the illustrator. Thanks for explaining of what I assumed. I was not certain about the genders really, but it doesn't matter. It was the diadem in the hair. It is very nice and inspirational bookcover. Hat off for what Brocchi made for you. :thumbs: Are you happy with it?

Newborn of Lothlorien
Aiks: He's one of my favorite illustrators, I rank him alongside John Bauer, Alan Lee, John Howe, Yoshhitaka Amano and my other top choices. I am so lucky to collaborate with him! :wink:

New Soul
Eph: I see, thank you! I hope to learn more of this tale one day. :thumbs: I left a reply in your goodbye thread.

Newborn of Lothlorien
Aiks: Thanks. I replied in the goodbye thread. You're kind. :smile:

Esquire of The Mark
It's nice, looks intriguing! Where are your books available? :)
And whither then? I cannot say...