Goodbye

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Newborn of Lothlorien
I'm sorry but I will be leaving the Plaza. I can't stand the way my friend @Chrysophylax Dives is being treated. No need to argue for it and you don't need to respond to me on that, we spent some time together and I enjoyed it but our divergences are too great.

I would only, before leaving, kindly ask you to remove my post "Motifs and types" in Media Adaptations. I don't want anymore my research to be shared in here after I leave. Thank you!

@Silky Gooseness @Arnyn @Rivvy Elf

New Soul
Eph: I am sorry to learn of this. Will you break contact with everyone? I will be missing your presence. :cry: I was just enjoying what you developed. Can we keep contact? If you don't want, I understand and will not say anything further. Good luck then on your thesis and it will be good result when it is all finished. :thumbs:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Newborn of Lothlorien
Aiks: Thanks for your message. You can write me at the email [email protected] and it will be a pleasure to remain in touch. I appreciate your friendship too and I understand that you have nothing to do with my reasons to leave. I am looking forward to receiving your email(s). :smile:

New Soul
Eph: Thank you, I have copied and stored it in my mail. I'll email your soon and you may recognise me by the forum name I use. :winkkiss:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Newborn of Lothlorien
Aiks: Nice! Glad to be your friend! :smile:

Éowyn
Éowyn
@Ephtariat I'm genuinely sorry to hear that... I am sure I am not alone. You posted interesting perspectives, even if I couldn't always follow the depth. Maybe you'll find your way back to the plaza again some day, who knows!

And of course an admin can delete the post for you if you'd like. Do you mean to delete both posts in the thread meaning the whole thread? (Just want to make sure I understand your request correctly.) You are also free to delete any additional posts of yours if you no longer wish them to be accessible. I know there's no need to include a how-to, seeing as you have deleted posts in the past.
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Newborn of Lothlorien
@Arnyn For some reason or another, the option to delete a post is only available shortly after posting, so I can't delete anymore those old posts. It's fine if you only delete "Motifs and Types" but yes, please delete both posts in the thread. Thanks!

Melkor Edit: :thumbs:

I still have vague hopes you admins can make peace with @Chrysophylax Dives and in that case I will return. I'm not deleting my account but I won't be posting anymore unless that issue is somehow resolved. I appreciate the positive I got from attending the Plaza but I believe that there should be more understanding for a person who lives in such dire conditions as Chrys. I've never been in a war myself but that's for me a reason to be more sympathetic to him, not less.

Istari Sage
It's a shame to lose such an active new face here. I hope to see you again soon.

Newborn of Lothlorien
Thanks, @Romeran. It is nice talking with you for me too!