Imladris Activities General OOC Thread

The fair valley of Rivendell, upon whose house the stars of heaven most brightly shone.
Newborn of Imladris
Ercassie wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:20 am
Aranadhel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:15 am Ercassie is a wonder woman so I reckon she's always on time to deliver all her posts! :encore: :moon:
Yeh and I spat my drink out at this ! @Aranadhel :lol:

I have of course started writing my post @Fuin Elda :winkkiss:, but if for any reason it doesn’t happen to be posted by the time you post your update, well Aran has conveniently placed me there. :googly: So feel free to assume there is another dark haired Noldo standing with Aranadhel, who simply hasn’t said anything yet. :thumbs:
But of course since I am indeed a gentleman. :encore: You're most welcome by the way :grin:
“There are few even in Rivendell that can ride openly against the Nine; but such as there were, Elrond sent out north, west, and south,”.

Black Númenórean
Aranadhel wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:48 am By the way before I forget I wanted to apologise for not replying to your email the other day concerning how I wasn't able to register on this new site but I figured it out finally. Thanks for replying to my initial query.

No worries, when you appeared I figured out that you had figured it out :lol:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Black Númenórean
Well friends since some support the idea and no one really seems to object :googly: and it's been over a week with no objections from Aig, won't you all please join me in the new OOC thread:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Steward of Gondor
Moriel wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:36 am it's been over a week with no objections from Aig

That's because, last I heard, Aig has no intention of returning to the plaza.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Newborn of Imladris
Moriel wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:36 am Well friends since some support the idea and no one really seems to object :googly: and it's been over a week with no objections from Aig, won't you all please join me in the new OOC thread:

Hi Moriel, so this thread is now void ya? Just checking :rasp:
“There are few even in Rivendell that can ride openly against the Nine; but such as there were, Elrond sent out north, west, and south,”.

High Lord of Imladris
I have found not one, but TWO eggs in this thread (was also quite certain it was locked so that's why I started really looking)
Sereg a Dîn

Éowyn
Éowyn
Large wings swoop down a long forgotten corner of Imladris. A female rider descends. Her dragon awaits. She likes gold, for she is a conquerer. He likes gold, for he is a dragon. Once the valuable coin is retrieved, she climbs the dragon once more, and whispers a command. He takes to the skies. More gold will be sought. Armies must be fed.

Edit: Make that two coins!
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Steward of Gondor
Happy new year everyone!
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Steward of Gondor
Hey, dungeon delver, Is your post in Forsaken inn supposed to be the same day as our story, or a different day? It's some point a few years before the war of the Ring, but the exact year/ timing is undetermined. I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to respond to your post, nor what characters would be present at the time, if it isn't the same day as the story Ercassie and I are writing.

Balrog
Hey @Rillewen! So, welcome to my thought process. These days I'd say roughly 80% of the RP is "private" something I don't want to change or interfere with, that's how people are creative. I assume if there are posts with people being tagged that those storylines are private and thusly I don't want to intrude upon them. I wrote the post in the Forsaken Inn thread in the way I did so that you could ignore it and continue on with your writing, start something new with me, or pull it into what you and Cassie were doing. I wrote it to be as inobtrusive as I could while still able to blend if necessary.

Ultimately, while I'd love to see more unique collaborations (and be a part of said collaborations), I don't want to put people off, I'm aware I am an acquired taste. However you'd like to proceed, I'm game, even if you'd prefer to ignore it.
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Steward of Gondor
Okay, I just wanted to check whether you wanted to be included or what, we do have a story going and I didn't want to ignore you and potentially offend you, nor try to include you and find that you didn't want to be.

Ercassie brought to my attention that yours is apparently at night time, while ours is early morning, so if I do reply to your post, it will be after we have arrived at night time in our story.

Or, if you prefer to say it is another time line altogether, I would at least have Bel at the inn who could help your elf somewhat.

Balrog
I'm game for either of those, though I suppose if I were to go into the first option we would (well, I would) need Cassie's permission. The second option would require more writing on your part. In the end, it's really down to how many plates you have spinning and whether or not you think another can be added.
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Steward of Gondor
I've found that the more people who are involved in a rp, the slower it tends to go, and if one person vanishes, it can really derail the rp.

I have no problem adding a new story to write. I'm good at spinning multiple plates lol

Balrog
Excellent! Let's get to spinning!

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
Moriel wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:36 am Well friends since some support the idea and no one really seems to object :googly: and it's been over a week with no objections from Aig, won't you all please join me in the new OOC thread:

Just as a tiny reminder, I believe there is a new OOC thread in existence for Imladris. It's pinned to the top of this kingdom's page. The egghunt raised this one back into apparent action meanwhile. But maybe it can be officially closed before everyone gets confused ? :winkkiss:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.