You have a point, I'll give you that

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Master Torturer
@Winddancer, thank you for your insights as an expert on Ninja Point Fairy alter egos! :winkkiss:

@Romeran, in that case I noticed the star quickly, yes. I think I posted in here after that, but thanks (again) for that, too!
Loremistress Emerita | she/her

Black Númenórean
Squee! Thank you NPF for my first ever Nu Plaza trib :grin: :smooch:

NPF edit: Welcome!
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

High Lord of Imladris
If I could get some Tribute for Drifa for coming in first in the Sled Race in Imladris that would be fantastic.

NPF edit: Of course you can! Well done, Drifa!
Sereg a Dîn

Khazad Elder
Thank you, Fuin and NPF!!!
The world was fair in Durin's Day

Éowyn
Éowyn
Unbelievable! Found an egg in here!
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

High Lord of Imladris
I don't know how it happened but I also found an egg that you missed in the post right above the one you found!

WD edit: :lol:
Sereg a Dîn

Khazad Elder
Can @Fuin Elda aka Rhafna have some gold for sticking to the Elimination Game in KD for well over a year now and coming out on top? Thanks!

NPF edit: A year!!?? Damn... thats dedication..

High Lord of Imladris
Thanks for the points @Drifa and NTF! I hope Drifa recieved some shinies too she was there with me!

And yeah it was well over a year lol I think we need a shorter starting list next time :lol:. And no server blips mid game

NPF edit: Consider it done! You maniacs..
Sereg a Dîn

Khazad Elder
Thanks! :heart:

Ent Ancient
thank you for the treats ninja fairy!

High Lord of Imladris
Thank you very much for the tribute!
Sereg a Dîn

Khazad Elder
Thanks! :smooch:

High Warden of Tower
Pointses! Thank you, adminny peoples! :grin:

Chief Counsellor of Gondor
Thank you NPF, for the shiny. :smooch:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

Master Torturer
Likewise! :smile:

O benevolent Ninja Points Fairy, I beg of thee to sprinkle @Pele Alarion with some much deserved shinies, for her recent post in the Rangers Commons II, in Gondor - viewtopic.php?p=54316#p54316

The long running story of her Ranger's recovery, both mental and physical, after becoming an obsession of certain single-minded and brutal Umbarians .. has been a slow burning brew of understated intrigue. In particular, the part where she states .. 'Inwardly, I am still on the run and just trying to survive. Not sure I know exactly how to get out of it and turn the flight into fight. Like... make the confidence and courage more than an external cover." It is a realistic and compelling account of character development which has not been rushed or over-dramatized, but quietly plays out and on occasion really drags at the heart strings. Thank ye in anticipation for your kindly consideration. :smooch:

NPF edit: I love a good heart string tugger, done!
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not touched by the frost.

High Warden of Tower
*blushes* Well, thank you lots, @Ercassie and NPF!

High Warden of Tower
Yay! I've got an official reason to double post. Thanks, NPF! For pointses, and perhaps for this double-posting chance? :lol:

Éowyn
Éowyn
A thank you from me, as well!
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Khazad Elder
Thank you, 🥷 :smooch:

Ent Ancient
Oh what is this gold in my pocketses?? Thank you mystery ninja-star fairy! :smooch:

Master Torturer
Thank you, NPF!

While I am here spamming up the Admin messages forum, I should certainly give thanks for the recent tribute of shiny pointses that have come my way of late. Thankyou very much for adding further thrill to the fun of posting on the site. :smooch:

And in the name of multi-tasking, please may I ask also while I am here, for some kindly admin to sprinkle something sparkly over @Karis Ziranphel for her solo post in the Ithilien thread HERE. Because little gems like that are a real joy to read and, in my opinion anyway, are owed both due attention and applause. Thank you for your time and consideration. :smile:

NPF edit: I happen to agree! And done. :wink:

Captain of Tower
Thank you kindly
Ziranphel of the Green Hills ~ Thûllir Bregedŷr of Ithilien

You are very kind, Oh admins. :smooch: And in the name of not hogging this request thread, I was waiting to see if anybody else got here before me: but since they have not seemed to yet, I can not help but throw light onto another astounding piece of writing. Practically every RP post from @Moriel is fantastic, but THIS ONE not only made me grin from ear to ear to see her posting RP on the site once again. It also thrilled me no end, because she always wrote such a brilliant version of Tolkien's cantankerous king of Thargelion throughout the many many years of AOA; so this resurrection of the character is such a revelation and a cliffhanger all at once. Please can I beg some shininess be bestowed upon her, in a very hopeful bribe to see yet more to come. Pwetty pwetty please ! :heartthrob:

NPF edit: Hog away! And most certainly, on it now!

Black Númenórean
Thank you muchly, NPF and @Ercassie! :smooch:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Éowyn
Éowyn
Ercassie and Rillewen have been writing an interesting story of the ramifications of a fight between two friends in this thread, with other friends desperately trying to get them to make up. Two writers, five characters, all very different and all contributing in their own unique manner. I've been enjoying the read and would like to request some magic dust for them.

NPF edit: story read and magic dust sprinkled!
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Steward of Gondor
Aw thanks Arnyn 🤗
And thanks, point fairy, too!
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Goodness, thank you very much to @Arnyn and NPF, and also to @Rillewen of course for making it happen. :smooch:

Balrog
Would a good trib giving admin take a look at this, this, and this? RPing for the very first time can be intimidating and I believe @Raythri is doing quite a good job to start with and deserves some encouragement to continue Del's series of random animal encounters.

NPF edit: Aww cute doggy! Who doesnt like hoppit cookies
:nod:
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Balrog
Many thanks, NPF, I think I might be turning you into a closet Fleeg fan :mwahaha:

NPF: I admit nothing!
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Khazad Elder

O generous Ninja Points Fairy, I come again with an offering, to ask tribute of your magicks for a most mention-able post. @Rillewen, it is no secret, posts a lot of RP for this site and by the amount of those RPs she has enticed me into joining her on, it is no secret either that I greatly enjoy what she writes. She is a conscientious and considerate collaborator who has often been necessarily patient with those of us who do not post so prolific. It would not then, be difficult to find great value in any of those many stories she shares with us here. However THIS POST in particular stirred something in me. And I would be remiss were I not to lend directions to all it's splendour, in the hopes that you may enjoy it as much as I did. Thankyou.

NPF edit: It is indeed a very heartfelt post! Shinies sprinkled.

Steward of Gondor
Aww thanks 🤗
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Steward of Gondor
Hello! I would like to request some shinies to be bestowed upon Ercassie, for this wonderful post, with Unalmis speaking with such love of the forest, and going through many different emotions and all of that. I just think it's a wonderful post!

Also... Did anyone request any sort of tribute be given to the writer of the amazing Hattie, who has become a hero for her glorious and daring feat of pushing Lt. Brian facedown in the mud? (found here) :lol: :clap: If not, then she surely needs additional shinies for that!

Oh and while I'm requesting, I think this one from Arnyn definitely deserves some shinies, too! :grin:

NPF edit: On it!

Balrog
Many thanks to the NPF for the surreptitious extra bit of jingle I found this morning.

NPF edit: You are more than welcome, thank you for sharing your gruesome tale of Kroda! :heart:

Thank you to both the NPF and the lovely @Rillewen for recent shiny things. :smooch:

And may I say I am very glad to see that @Arnyn received tribute for her recent post as well. The way she wrote her Ranger spying on the dog scene was so well done, it made me feel I was stood there along with her, watching it as it happened. Subtle little attention to details gave great insight into her character's personality, even just in playing as spectator. Nicely done indeed. :clap:

Éowyn
Éowyn
Thank you, Rill, Ercassie en NPF ^^ Much appreciated!
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Melkor
Melkor
Hello npf, your ignorant servant requests if it may be in your grace and wisdom to bestow some shine upon @Aikári Salmarinian for her challenging “what am I?” Which took 58 questions to figure out (link).

It would’ve taken more questions had she not given us a hint.

NPF edit: I hereby bequeath a vast amount of shinies for the delectable elusiveness.

Balrog
My thanks for the extra selkie shine

Ent Ancient
I absolutely love this! Can the author please receive some trib?

NPF edit: Of course!

Master Torturer
Much appreciated, Ninja Point Fairy! :smile:

Khazad Elder

Knight of The Mark
Thank you, NPF :smooch:

NPF edit: Grats on the art contest win!
Rohirrim at heart, always.

Istari Sage
Can I request someone remove 1 point? I want my even points count back :cry:

NPF to the rescue!

Master Torturer
:smooch:

NPF edit: :winkkiss:

Khazad Elder

NPF edit: Thank you!

Melkor
Melkor
Thank ye for the points, NPF!

NPF edit: Thank you for sharing your story!

Éowyn
Éowyn
Thanks for the scooby sparkles, NPF! I feel like a got a jelly doughnut. :grin:

Also this post from Ercassie ... I just thought it was touching. That ending. The friendship. https://www.lotrfanaticsplaza.com/forum ... 344#p58344 I would give her some points of my own if I could.

NPF edit: I only give! I do not take! Sprinkled some on ercassie :D
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

May I thank ye also, for the surprise of shinies; both generous admins, and lovely @Arnyn :smooch: :smooch:

If our resident superblonde has not already been granted a shimmery reward for her Erulaitalë thread in Gondor, I would like to formally request it be seriously considered. Winter may be coming (now), but midsummer has held her own for considerable time, and provided a veritable feast of opportunity for character developments to all and sundry who showed up. :headbang:

Likewise, the riveting 'Mantle of Darkness' tale, which @Lailac is spinning, in the Arnor rp thread, definitely deserves both attention and due recognition. It is always a delight to see a new chapter appear in this story. Thanks. :thumbs:

NPF edit: Arnyn was already on my list to drown sprinkle some points on! Indeed a wonderful thread :D And sprinkled some on Lail too, she is indeed a fantastic writer, we do have a lot of those, we are so blessed!
:heartthrob: