The Miniature Thread

Yeah I get it, this is where everyone will actually post.
Elder of Imladris
Welcome to the... MINIATURE THREAD OF WONDERS

Do you paint miniatures? Do you play wargames? Do you fawn over little overpriced boxes of grey plastic?

Then THIS thread is for you.

Feel free to share your enthusiasm for the hobby or post pictures from your own collection, LOTR-related or otherwise.
“Someone else always has to carry on the story.”

Master Torturer
Love miniatures! And I live with a guy who paints them for a living :D
Dont want to take credit for his work, so check him out here: https://www.instagram.com/wendigo_studio/

Wainrider
I play X-Wing Miniature and paint/play Star Wars Legion miniatures. I'll post some pics of my stuff sometime!
Not all who wander are lost...except that guy. He's DEFINITELY lost.- JRR Tolkien, probably

Wainrider
@Winddancer Any chance he'd be willing to paint some Star Wars Legion minis? =D
Not all who wander are lost...except that guy. He's DEFINITELY lost.- JRR Tolkien, probably

Master Torturer
More than welcome to message him and ask! :D

Elder of Imladris
@Reikon Suchi-ru , what is Legion like? The little X-Wing I've played (I bought a starter pack a while back) isn't half bad, although I suspect Armada may have been more my style.

Elder of Imladris

These are the latest additions to my gallery, all from the Infinity CodeOne starter box. I work with the same paint box I had when I collected LotR minis which means a lot of my paints are nearly 10 years old, which is not ideal :tongue:

But I try to give it my best!

(Infinity, for those that don't know, is a small scale tactical wargame set in the somewhat-distant future of humanity's interstellar expansion. You play as small task forces from one state or other who try to capture data and resources from other factions in a never ending cold war. It's pretty neat.)

Craftsman
I am going to paint minis with my brother tonight. Mainly for his bloodbowl, but I got a tiny goblin too :)

Have been picking up painting again, as of late. Mainly, because others were showing up with their own mini's to my Dungeons and Dragons games. None of my minis look as good as yours though!
Some think to be strong is to be hard like stone. Others know to be strong is to endure like stone.

Master Torturer
Not the best of pictures, but Naith did this Malifaux crew for my birthday :)

Elder of Imladris
@Winddancer, aw, man, this is the BEST. I wish I had someone to play malifaux with.

Master Torturer
We both LOVE this game. Though it doesnt get played as much as we would like.