MR - Mirrormere Reflections

And of old it was not darksome, but full of light and splendour, as is still remembered in our songs.
Khazad Elder

Welcome to Mirrormere Reflections, your Middle-earth source for daily breaking news, local stories, life, opinion, voices from the community, events and more. Please submit a story or entertain us with your art or poetry. If you are seeking advice, you have come to the right place. Our Auntie Harriet is always on call. If you have a suggestion for an article, you can post it at the end of your post. If you are unsure what to write about, choose one of the suggestions.

• Please title your posts, in bold, with one of the following headers: Major News, Dwarven News, Foreign News, Entertainment and Special Reports,Classifieds.
  • Please leave signatures off.
  • Please mark suggestions at the bottom of your post.

Suggestion Examples:
There is a new Easterling minstrel in The Black Market. What is his name? I hear he has a nice chest, yes?
House of Healing in Minas Tirith has Healer Training. What does this training involve?
An Oracle is sitting in a cave on the slopes of Zirakzigil. Has anyone visited this sage dwarven oracle yet?
Last edited by Drifa on Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

Khazad Elder
ALL OOC CAN BE MADE HERE

A LOOK BACK AT MR - MIRRORMERE REFLECTIONS
CLICK ME
The world was fair in Durin's Day

Khazad Elder
The world was fair in Durin's Day

Guardian of the Golden Wood
Justice? Not for Dwarves!

The Dwarf prepares to celebrate New Year.

Today Mirrormere Reflections turns the spotlight on the the iniquities of plaza justice

Unfortunately the text of this article has been lost. I was working on it on the music thread but two admins turned up and mugged me and made off with it.
Last edited by Chrysophylax Dives on Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eat earth. Dig deep. Drink water.