The Hall of Barad-dûr: Mordor OOC

"Going to Mordor!" Cried Pippin. "I hope it won’t come to that!"
Istari Sage
*hand waving ensures*

Ent Ancient
@Moriel I'll sit out for now and let you know if I change my mind. thanks for checking!

Newborn of Imladris
Heylo fellow minions...

Would it be plausible if I create a Black Numenorean Ranger? Just like the Dunedain but the 'evil' version... and turns out they don't speak Westron.. but Adunaic like the Numenoreans of old... What's the go to language in Mordor btw with the filthy Orcs etc?
“There are few even in Rivendell that can ride openly against the Nine; but such as there were, Elrond sent out north, west, and south,”.

Balrog
Seems plausible to me, Númenóreans were spread fairly wide by the end of the Third Age, there were just very few of them that were "of pure blood" so to speak.

As to the languages, Black Speech was probably linga franca in Mordor, but there as likely many speakers of Adunaic, possibly some Sindarin, and various and sundry dialects from the Haradrim and Easterling tribes
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Newborn of Imladris
Ah bless your heart! Gracias por la informacion

Update - Just posted for the first time here in Mordor. Please excuse my lack of evilness as I'm still learning how to be a bad guy. Ho ho ho ho :bearwhip:

@Lady of Shadow Hi do you a pic of your Naelia for visual reference for me since I'm also searching for a suitable pic to portray my BN. :stab:
“There are few even in Rivendell that can ride openly against the Nine; but such as there were, Elrond sent out north, west, and south,”.

Orc Chieftain
The icon in my signature is a smaller one of a drawing of her that I got drawn for me on the Old Plaza. Here's the original one: https://i.imgur.com/a7NVIGN.jpg. It was drawn by Fuin Elda. And here's one I did on Doll Divine before Flash was no longer supported: https://imgur.com/VK5pY55. You'll find the latter picture in the Minions of Mordor Character Bio thread (it's on the second page).
He who commands the Ruling Ring... commands all

Newborn of Imladris
Oh she looks like a Roman Gypsy!

Wow didn't know Fuin can draw really well!

I finally settled on this dude.. George Mackay from the movie 1917 https://images.app.goo.gl/ouyiN4XUxpJ23BoF9

Black Númenórean
As I have finally gotten my shire together and updated the OP, let's celebrate with a new OOC thread :googly:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her