The Halls of Durin’s Folk (OOC)

And of old it was not darksome, but full of light and splendour, as is still remembered in our songs.
High Lord of Imladris
Hahaha ALRIGHT @Drifa lets kill this orc! I mean it depends on how quickly you and I post as the crow vs our foes or they post vs us as to how long it will drag out. I am fine leaving the numbers as are or if we were to cut them in half each I suppose that would work (Something like taking off 40 points each would work? Or we can just leave them be.

(I've also answered what I think by striking first lol)
Sereg a Dîn

High Lord of Imladris
Found yet another egg
Sereg a Dîn

High Lord of Imladris
@Drifa and @Romeran So with Frost stepping out I know that it is less likely that the orc will make it between Drifa and I... Do we want to do another 40-60 days of working on this orc or do we want to call it/cut that timeline down?
Sereg a Dîn

Istari Sage
Yeah I haven’t been participating much partly due to being busy IRL, but also mostly not to create a stalemate again :grin: I’m happy with whatever @Drifa decides. It’s a long uphill battle for Bolrag at this rate anyway.

Khazad Elder
Hi @Fuin Elda and @Romeran ! Yeah, we are back to where we were when the dwarf was alive. Although it irks me not to have a chance to stab the orc, I say we let the Bird take the win. Sound fair?
The world was fair in Durin's Day

High Lord of Imladris
@Drifa indeed it does I was going to suggest at the dropping 40 points each (so bird at 100 orc at .. 24) that way it wouldn't take as long and you could get some pecks in if you wanted but if we just want to end this fight we certainly can.
Sereg a Dîn

Khazad Elder
Cool! Congrats! I will get the game closed up shortly!

Ent Ancient
@Rillewen Kai is most welcome to steal from Lailyn, who is unwittingly leaving her belongings with a thief (and may justly deserve it)! :lol: feel free to get in touch if you want to discuss further! :winkkiss:

High Warden of Tower
@Drifa Happy Birthday!!! :encore:

Khazad Elder
@Pele Alarion Thank you, love!!! :heart:

Balrog
Quick question/survey for everyone (plus some context because this is me after all). I've recently had the idea to write a goblin-centric story during the dark days of Khazad-dûm, aka Moria and was initially going to start writing in the main KD Free RP thread but I had a thought that such a story might run contrary to what the initial thread was meant to be about.

My question(s) therefore is this: 1) should I make a Moria thread, 2) would I be the only that uses it, 3) and should I place it here (given geography and all) or in Mordor (given alignment)?

My own reflections on those questions: 1) I feel like I should because the OP of the Free RP thread is very dwarven centric and it feels wrong to suddenly jump in with a bunch of goblins; 2) I hope not, but I'm okay with that being the case; and 3) I'd like to place it here and bring more attention to this kingdom and spread the activity about a bit.

Thoughts? Comments? Condemnations?
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

New Soul
Frost: Considering Khazad-dum is the home for these goblins during a certain period of time, I feel it ought to be posted here. It could be posted into the Misty Mountains RP? It includes locations as Khazad-dum, Goblintown, Redhorn Gate, High Pass, Carrock and Eagle Eyrie. The other free threads are more particular theme-based and you're right about it, your tale might not be fitting there. The Goblins of Moria belongs to this area and shouldn't be banned to Mordor. They bring flavour. :tongue: Hope this solves your questions a bit. :thumbs:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Balrog
Aik: your suggestion is a very good one; I hadn't even thought to use the Misty Mountain Free RP but looking at it now, it really does seem like the place to have some Moria goblin adventures, I've already written some Goblintown bits there, why not continue
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

New Soul
Frost: Thanks! Indeed, I am glad I could be of help to you! It is a while ago you posted there. Good luck with continuing there or posting a new chapter of what you have written now. :smile:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Crafts Master
A lot of time, really a lot. 20 years about. But I am back. Thanks to the Admins and thanks to all for the new LOTR plaza revival forum. Borromino, the Anarchic Dwarf is more than happy to arrive again in such huge halls of past time. I think i will need a bit of time to read all again and find the right way to proceed, but so it is life. Just hoping to find old old old friends. We will see.
Greetings to all for the moment
:)

Arien
Arien
It’s so good to see you back around and about @Borromino!
cave anserem

Ent Ancient
hi @Borromino!! welcome :D

Khazad Elder
Greetings Borromino, father of the KD Theif Hunt! It has been many years since I have seen you in these halls (2003 or 2004?) I joined in 2003 and was called kimli. I was an Ankixog then with Blue Silk Sword, wrestlingdr, and many others. kimli was lost when the tent in the cave burnt down, and her sister Drifa arrived.

Silk dropped by in January 2021, but I have not seen him since.

Welcome home!

Crafts Master
Thanks a lot @Lail, appreciated.

Dear @Afird Splitax, what may i say ????.....To meet another one of the Old Ones is a great emotion and pleasure. And to see remembering of the KD THief Hunt........it is a great emotion. Thanks a lot for Your words. It will be of huge help for me to move again inside this lost halls with old and new friends. It is time to push high again the kingdom of Dwarves. It is our job and duty.

Thanks

Crafts Master
Bum bum bum.............welcome back to myself. I need. ahahhahahahahah.....And happy to see many faces and beards around