Election Sep 2023: Nominees!

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Ent Ancient
We have our nominees! Thank you to the following fantastic people for being willing to step up and hop aboard the admin-ship this round!

@Arnyn
@Moriel
@Pele Alarion
@Rillewen
@Rivvy Elf
@Silky Gooseness

Nominees, please feel free to post a blurb here if you choose. Let's keep this thread open for just the nominees to post. I'll open and post/announce instructions for the voting poll soon.

If you have questions for Narv only, please contact lotrplazaelection @ gmail dot com

If you have questions for me, contact lotrplazavotes @ gmail dot com

Black Númenórean
Hello friends, and thanks for participating in this latest round of plaza democracy! Much like the plaza itself I’ve been pretty quiet on the forum lately, but am lurking around and on discord all the time, and fully able to perform adminly duties. If you’d like to vote me back in again, it would be my honor, as ever, to serve :grin:
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Éowyn
Éowyn
Hey, everyone! I've enjoyed adminning this past term (also a big shout out to @Silky Gooseness and @Lail for the great coop.)

I like minimal invasion and maximum play. Since you all make a wonderful community to admin for, you make that entirely possible. If you want more of that, I would gladly help out another term.

Either way the nominee list looks splendid and regardless of which three individuals will be our next admins, I'm already a fan. <3
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

High Warden of Tower
Should I invent something completely new and surprising to say? :confused: *waits for inspiration to strike*

At any rate, if chosen, I will do my best. And will try not to send any valuable threads to void...

Arien
Arien
hello it’s Sil
but honestly this is a great selection of candidates and I have full confidence in any and all of them so cast your votes wherever!
cave anserem

Melkor
Melkor
So like. Vote for whoever :D. I'll be working on my own writing but I do enjoy reading things so I don't mind the extra reading that comes along with the territory.

I won't really contribute anything groundbreaking in terms of new types of threads. I'll just maintain the positive things and see if we can add more in our community.

Go vote for whoever you want.